How could you do this to your fans

ashsar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just read this page and I'm really upset about what is going to happen in the upcoming shows. Really ...what are you people thinking? First, you messed up Archanna's life and now Purvi's? This is really disappointing. Right now I don't feel like watching the show anymore. Just the thought of seeing Ovi and Arjun together as husband and wife irritates me. It's really hard for me to even think of it. I know it is just a show, but we as fans get attached to the characters. Maybe just for once you guys can make us happy by letting true lovers be together. I know everything can't go perfect in these shows, you have to have those ups and downs to keep us watching. But to make us watch Ovi married Arjun is the limit. That's just painful. I do hope that you come up with something bigger. I hope there is a big bang in the upcoming episodes, where Arjun will be back with Purvi again.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Pavitra-Rishta-Twist-Arjun-to-get-married-to-Ovi-and-not-to-Purvi/20362Edited by ashsar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hear! Hear!

CVs, hope you are hearing the laments and requests from ARVI fans loud and clear. Do not underestimate our fanbase, give us what we want which is an Arjun Purvi marriage NOT an Arjun Ovi pukeworthy marriage.
arjunaluis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Hear! Hear!

CVs, hope you are hearing the laments and requests from ARVI fans loud and clear. Do not underestimate our fanbase, give us what we want which is an Arjun Purvi marriage NOT an Arjun Ovi pukeworthy marriage.

Dear Jhanvi, i have read all your comments, after calming down after the shock on Sunday...all i can say is that most likely arjun-ovi wedding will not take place...if Ekta Ma'am chose not to bring Manav and Shravani together she will not bring Arjun and Ovi together...because she knows that we viewers will stop watching...hopefully i am right...if i am wrong...i guess i would vomite...🤢🤢🤢 cause i can't see Arjun and Ovi together, besides Ovi told Purvi to leave Arjun, she didn't say get me married to Arjun...Purvi has no reason to get Ovi married to Arjun...
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Abhi, hope you are right. Tried to look for the official PR Facebook page, they are a ton of them not sure which one is really official. Tried to comment on all the ARVI fan posts on IF to show support. I have stayed away from the forum all day and have not watched today's epi, refuse to watch until an Arjun Purvi wedding.
dolce123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too. I refuse to watch this show until I know that Arjun and Purvi are married and Arjun for sure didn't marry Ovi. I can't tolerate this crap that the CVs want to throw at us. There are a lot of other really good shows I can watch where there are none of these nonsense tracks.
arjunaluis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jhanvi...yes there are tons...you should try balaji telefilms...but i do not know which one is real also...we just have to wait and watch...