India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

How could you do this to your fans

ashsar Groupbie
ashsar
ashsar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I just read this page and I'm really upset about what is going to happen in the upcoming shows. Really ...what are you people thinking? First, you messed up Archanna's life and now Purvi's? This is really disappointing. Right now I don't feel like watching the show anymore. Just the thought of seeing Ovi and Arjun together as husband and wife irritates me. It's really hard for me to even think of it. I know it is just a show, but we as fans get attached to the characters. Maybe just for once you guys can make us happy by letting true lovers be together. I know everything can't go perfect in these shows, you have to have those ups and downs to keep us watching. But to make us watch Ovi married Arjun is the limit. That's just painful. I do hope that you come up with something bigger. I hope there is a big bang in the upcoming episodes, where Arjun will be back with Purvi again.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Pavitra-Rishta-Twist-Arjun-to-get-married-to-Ovi-and-not-to-Purvi/20362

Edited by ashsar - 03 September 2012 at 12:12pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

amanpreet4542LavenderCrystalhalifax004MAYURFAN001soapwatcher1Ashlaikaameilia_OrChiD_

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Hear! Hear!

CVs, hope you are hearing the laments and requests from ARVI fans loud and clear. Do not underestimate our fanbase, give us what we want which is an Arjun Purvi marriage NOT an Arjun Ovi pukeworthy marriage.
arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Hear! Hear!

CVs, hope you are hearing the laments and requests from ARVI fans loud and clear. Do not underestimate our fanbase, give us what we want which is an Arjun Purvi marriage NOT an Arjun Ovi pukeworthy marriage.

Dear Jhanvi, i have read all your comments, after calming down after the shock on Sunday...all i can say is that most likely arjun-ovi wedding will not take place...if Ekta Ma'am chose not to bring Manav and Shravani together she will not bring Arjun and Ovi together...because she knows that we viewers will stop watching...hopefully i am right...if i am wrong...i guess i would vomite...DeadDeadDead cause i can't see Arjun and Ovi together, besides Ovi told Purvi to leave Arjun, she didn't say get me married to Arjun...Purvi has no reason to get Ovi married to Arjun...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1ameilia_OrChiD_

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Abhi, hope you are right. Tried to look for the official PR Facebook page, they are a ton of them not sure which one is really official. Tried to comment on all the ARVI fan posts on IF to show support. I have stayed away from the forum all day and have not watched today's epi, refuse to watch until an Arjun Purvi wedding.
dolce123 Senior Member
dolce123
dolce123

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Me too. I refuse to watch this show until I know that Arjun and Purvi are married and Arjun for sure didn't marry Ovi. I can't tolerate this crap that the CVs want to throw at us. There are a lot of other really good shows I can watch where there are none of these nonsense tracks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Jhanvi...yes there are tons...you should try balaji telefilms...but i do not know which one is real also...we just have to wait and watch...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top