Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Koffee With TV 20~ (Invites Only) (Page 6)

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections
Joined: 22 October 2005
Posts: 44076

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howzzat

[QUOTE=Aahaana]
Yeah sometimes, the last wisdom tooth can impinge on the adjacent tooth causing caries. Its a common cause for decay. But don't worry, the wisdom tooth doesn't really have much of a purpose anyways.LOL But do finish, your antibiotics course your dentist prescribed for you. Hope you feel better soon!Big smile Try gargling with warm salt water too, as and when you can.


Wow...so you are a dentistCool

 Got to admit one thing..dentists and docs are my worst fear from i was a little kidTongueLOL.

Haan ji, i will finish my antibiotic course, have no other option:( and thank youBig smile.

Yes, Hawaii-o-five is a crime thriller...its very good. 3rd season will start soon..just saw thw promos...it looks interestingCool




Edited by Aahaana - 04 September 2012 at 10:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

howzzat-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 51578

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howzzat



LOL Premolar RCTs are normally easier to do.. I'm guessing it wasn't a molar right?
It shouldn't take so long for it to heal. If the filling is done well and there's no further infection then you should be happy.

We always advice RCTs to all the patients as a first option if the tooth can be saved. Extraction is always the last option... Tongue But not every one can afford the comforts of an RCT...

But don't ignore your problem and NEVER self-medicate thinking its a small problem!
it was the 1st molar or 2nd molar tooth in upper right side jaw... - for which i got RCT done.

R u a dentist by profession , Raj ? Shocked u seem to hav so much knowledge abt it Smile

Thanks for the advice on the teeth problem, Raj ! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howzzat

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 128917

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
i hate dentists... they take out wrong teeth and then we're back to pavillion.. i don't know why do we face teeth issues. Pinch
howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Joined: 14 May 2007
Posts: 15449

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Originally posted by howzzat



LOL Premolar RCTs are normally easier to do.. I'm guessing it wasn't a molar right?
It shouldn't take so long for it to heal. If the filling is done well and there's no further infection then you should be happy.

We always advice RCTs to all the patients as a first option if the tooth can be saved. Extraction is always the last option... Tongue But not every one can afford the comforts of an RCT...

But don't ignore your problem and NEVER self-medicate thinking its a small problem!
it was the 1st molar or 2nd molar tooth in upper right side jaw... - for which i got RCT done.

R u a dentist by profession , Raj ? Shocked u seem to hav so much knowledge abt it Smile

Thanks for the advice on the teeth problem, Raj ! Tongue


In one word, Yes!LOL and you're welcome..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Joined: 14 May 2007
Posts: 15449

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

i hate dentists... they take out wrong teeth and then we're back to pavillion.. i don't know why do we face teeth issues. Pinch


LOL Sano.. why would a dentist take out the wrong tooth in the first place?LOL Tum bhi sacchi cartoon ho.. *pulls cheeks*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections
Joined: 22 October 2005
Posts: 44076

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Awww BMHug  I was like you but not everyone is like that...i used to hate my previous ones but the new one is nice..maybe because he is desiROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 128917

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howzzat

Originally posted by Sano88

i hate dentists... they take out wrong teeth and then we're back to pavillion.. i don't know why do we face teeth issues. Pinch


LOL Sano.. why would a dentist take out the wrong tooth in the first place?LOL Tum bhi sacchi cartoon ho.. *pulls cheeks*


usne liya tha jaker usse poocho.. mere tooth ka harjana woh bharega kya.. aur tum ahista ahista zyada frank nahi hogayeeeErmmLOL
Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 128917

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Awww BMHug  I was like you but not everyone is like that...i used to hate my previous ones but the new one is nice..maybe because he is desiROFLROFL


Bl, because of my dentist i'd lost my teeth.. i wish uska bhi root canal ho samaj aayegi.. what is pain and how do people feel Angry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Koffee With TV - News Samachar Pg 57

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -Gaganjot-   Replies: 1170   Views: 52348

-Gaganjot- 1170 52348 12 May 2012 at 1:11pm by .Manal.
~*Koffee With TV # 16*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Preeti-   Replies: 1192   Views: 50094

-Preeti- 1192 50094 01 November 2011 at 9:14am by -Gaganjot-
~*Koffee With TV # 15*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Preeti-   Replies: 1198   Views: 39044

-Preeti- 1198 39044 01 August 2011 at 11:53pm by -Preeti-
~*Koffee With TV # 14*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Preeti-   Replies: 1198   Views: 35677

-Preeti- 1198 35677 30 May 2011 at 10:16am by MysticNights
~*Koffee With TV # 13*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -Preeti-   Replies: 1189   Views: 34283

-Preeti- 1189 34283 14 March 2011 at 3:08am by Prinsesse.Suvi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index