Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Koffee With TV 20~ (Invites Only) (Page 50)

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

You will enjoy it; Swets:) Have always waited for someone to blast off trishna but never thought it will be Roma. Cant understand Paddy - she gets so scared whenever Trishna brings in that satuela talkD'oh Sautela or not..its Paddy who have raised her up and have full rights to tell her offSleepy

Anyone saw BV? was that good??Ermm

Dadi is melting  now :|

Jaggu in hospitalLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

You will enjoy it; Swets:) Have always waited for someone to blast off trishna but never thought it will be Roma. Cant understand Paddy - she gets so scared whenever Trishna brings in that satuela talkD'oh Sautela or not..its Paddy who have raised her up and have full rights to tell her offSleepy

Anyone saw BV? was that good??Ermm
read today's BV WU - its ok like epi.. Tongue
AnSh scenes were good i heard Embarrassed
here is the WU , Mels..

MB epi was jst awesome Day Dreaming but precap was jst.. Angry
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Just saw BV update...sounds like nice AnSh scenes but dadi cant be trusted and that Jags dude deserve none, Gauri or AnandhiSleepy

okay buddies vote karo:

~The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Banner Contest~VOTE!

~Breaking Dawn Part 2 Banner Contest~VOTE!
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
^ Thanks Mels. LOL
i'm done with voting in both.. LOL
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
NBT LU - 7th sept 2012

Indu and  Raddi with a lawyer. Lawyer says MR marriage happend before MM marriage so legally Ridz is Mohan's wife. But there is just one problem Ridz filed for divorce first. But if she wants she can file for legal help. Ridz says Mohan is my husband and I don't want him to be in any trouble. Indu asks her not to cry. She says soon it will be time for Megha to cry. Ridz goes to the bathroom and wipes her tears. She looks into the mirror and smiles. She eats some tablets. She looks at the divorce papers and says "sorry Mohan this was a small mistake from my side. But some people call it illness. First I never had any feelings for you but now I do". She says "The game is now on Mr. Mohan Bhatnagar". She has FB of making Mohan sign the papers and says Riddima Bhatnagar will get her "haq" Mr. Mohan Bhatnagar.

Mohan sitting in the verandah and Nanhi comes there. Nanhi says after marriage you have changed. Mohan says you are the most important person. Nanhi asks him what is wrong between him and Megha. Mohan says nothing. Nanhi is about to leave and Mohan calls her maa. Nanhi calls him Monu. Mohan says I will not tell you everything. Mohan says I am getting punished for being helpful. Nanhi says even the moon is smiling at you. Nanhi says whatever happened was there any fault of your? Mohan says yes but your mummy is not ready to listen. Megha listening to all this. Nanhi gives some gyan and says whatever you did you didn't do intetionally right. Mohan says I did not break a doll but your mothers heart. Mohan says the situation is impossible. Nanhi writes IMPOSSIBLE on a piece of paper and underlines it. Mohan reads it as I M POSSIBLE. They get up to leave and see Megha. Mohan dashes into a pillar chanting I M POSSIBLE. Megha says one moment you make me angry and second moment you make me laugh. She says I know one thing you truly love me.

Guru sleeping and someone knocks the door. He opens the door to Ridz. He is shocked. Ridz all decked up in a saree. Guru says bhaiya is not at home. Ridz says but I am here and I will leave only on arthi. Guru stammers. He calls her madam and Riddima asks him to call her Bhabhi. Guru says ab itne bure aa gaye hain mere. Guru wonders what to do. Guru tells her that she is forcefully entering someone's house late at night. Ridz asks Guru where Mohan is? Guru says Mohan is at work and will come only in the morning. He asks her to come the day after tomorrow. She asks him to speak less and says she doesn't like "servants" who speak too muchDead Ridz asks Guru where he sleeps? Guru says he wouldn't get sleep after watching a horro film. She asks him to be in his aukaat as he is a naukar. She says if he has any problems then he can take his stuff and leave. Guru decides to call Mohan. But Mohan is sleeping and does not pick up the call. Guru wonders what to do. 

It is next day morning and Mohan is packing NA's school bag. He is rushing somewhere and  dashes into Renu. Renu taunts him. Renu gives butter to Tanu and takes some herself. Everyone looks at her and she says people have increased so I have to do so much work. FIL asks Renu about Sanjay. Renu says he has gone to office. FIL asks Renu about FD. Renu chokes and says he is searching everywhere for it. Mohan comes out with a comb for Addu. JIji praises Mohan. Renu taunts Mohan and Mohan replies back.  Megha takes the comb from Mohan and sets Addu's hair.  Megha notices that Addu is wearing two different shoes. Everyone starts laughing and Megha gets it. Nanhi tells Mohan that she left her tie in his house. Mohan says he will go and get it.

Mohan comes to the house. Mohan asks Guru when you love something you will see it everywhere right. Guru says what you are seeing the truth. Mohan spots Ridz's reflection in the mirror.

Precap: Renu calls FIL and Ridz is behind him. FIL asks Mohan if the leakage in his house has been fixed. Mohan says yes and FIL slaps him. Everyone shocked.
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
So the triangle continues there..Mohan should get rid of RidzSleepy
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

So the triangle continues there..Mohan should get rid of RidzSleepy
Sudhir Sharma.. producer of NBT tweeted / repl to a fan in FB 1 week b4.. ki.. ridz will b packed off in 10 days LOL

is 10 days = 2 weeks epi's ? Ermm

well... i don't believe it at all LOL
ridz is the only factor which is contributin OTT drama and TRPs also..LOL coz sadistic aunties at home lowe to watch such OTT drama only AngryLOL
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Shak's bro's another thread in DSD-SB Stern Smile

^ y is Shak bro.. not listenin to us.. D'ohn when will he stop going to that forum completely ? ErmmConfused

Go to top