Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Koffee With TV 20~ (Invites Only) (Page 4)

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Swetha di </3 U are maun-vratting :(
Meli di is back Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
TOI - Riddhima To Shift To Mohan's House

Riddhima to shift to Mohan's house in Na Bole Tum…
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha

The viewers of Sunshine Productions' Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on 
Color's TV will very soon witness some great drama.

In the upcoming episodes, there will be a major high point in the daily when Riddhima ( Prinal Oberoi) will decide to shift to Mohan's house.

As already seen on the show that the newlywed Megha (Akanksha Singh) and Mohan's married life is going thorugh some tense moments after Megha realized the truth about Mohan and Riddhima's marriage. Mohan and Megha's honeymoon ended on a depressing note. 

Sources inform that Riddhima who desperately wants Mohan back in to her life will soon decide to shift to Mohan's house. She will forcibly stay with Mohan as his wife. This will irk Megha and the situation between Mohan and Megha will become worse. Mohan who married Riddhima to save her father will try his best to prove his innocence but Megha will pay no heed. 

When contacted, Kunal Karan Kapoor and Akanksha Singh remained unavailable for comment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is one more update from SudhirLOL

8 minutes agoSoumya Saha
just read a TOI article which says riddhima will shift to mohan's house and there will be more misunderstandings between mohan and megha...was this the positive change u were talking about????? it's really depressing and sad...didn't expect dis...reply sir if u want to..

7 minutes agoSudhir Sharma
That's only for couple of epi
howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Originally posted by Aahaana

I just came back from dentist..two of my wisdom has been removed and gosh...i dont have any feeling leftOuch Once the anesthetic stops working, i am going to cry/die in painDead

So any interesting news from sbb/ sbs swets.??Tongue

@bold black..
i told u already abt my exp. with my wistom tooth removal too Smile
u got 2 of them removed ? Shocked how did 1 tooth becum into 2.. coz u told u'l b gettin jst 1 wisdom tooth removed ? Confused

yes.. the pain will b there once the anesthetic goes off ... ! try to hav liquids.. n icecreams to cool the area of ur mouth Mels Smile - that's what my dentist also told me.. wen i got mine removed.. !

don't worry.. within 24 hrs.. u won't feel a thing n ur teeth will b nornal re Tongue

Its the root canal treatment that far more painful than wisdom tooth extraction - mind u... we will b given pain killers for 3 - 4 days for get relief from pain - during root canal treatment on jst 1 tooth..

Haha Swetha!!LOL Which tooth are they doing an RCT on?

Don't worry RCT is for the best.. you don't wanna get all your teeth extracted at such a young age hai naTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howzzat

Don't worry RCT is for the best.. you don't wanna get all your teeth extracted at such a young age hai naTongue
@bold
Very funny..  thats y RCT is done in first palce..Tongue its done to save ur tooth.. Tongue

RCT was done in my right upper tooth in July this yr..  n yes.. that tooth of my was decyin so they cleaned .. n filled it.. n then they put some cap on it Tongue

mind u.. it was extremely painful aftr the treatemnt.. hav pain for 3 days.. had painkillers.. n i was DAM diff. for me to chew food in right side of my mouth for 2 - 3 weeks.. OuchOuch

Even Mels has to get RCT done in 1 tooth.. dats what she told me 2 weeks ago..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanahowzzat

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Originally posted by howzzat

@bold
Very funny..  thats y RCT is done in first palce..Tongue its done to save ur tooth.. Tongue

RCT was done in my right upper tooth in July this yr..  n yes.. that tooth of my was decyin so they cleaned .. n filled it.. n then they put some cap on it Tongue

mind u.. it was extremely painful aftr the treatemnt.. hav pain for 3 days.. had painkillers.. n i was DAM diff. for me to chew food in right side of my mouth for 2 - 3 weeks.. OuchOuch

Even Mels has to get RCT done in 1 tooth.. dats what she told me 2 weeks ago..

LOL Premolar RCTs are normally easier to do.. I'm guessing it wasn't a molar right?
It shouldn't take so long for it to heal. If the filling is done well and there's no further infection then you should be happy.

We always advice RCTs to all the patients as a first option if the tooth can be saved. Extraction is always the last option... Tongue But not every one can afford the comforts of an RCT...

But don't ignore your problem and NEVER self-medicate thinking its a small problem!

Edited by howzzat - 04 September 2012 at 10:36am

Aahaana-Swetha-

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Sweths - it was one wisdom and the one beside it had caries , nothing much could be done to save it so he pulled out both Dead

Swets - cant take painkillers, i got antibiotics for the infection :(

howzzat-Swetha-

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
@ Rajveer : are you a dentist? Stern Smile
Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Sweths - it was one wisdom and the one beside it had caries , nothing much could be done to save it so he pulled out both Dead

Swets - cant take painkillers, i got antibiotics for the infection :(

Meri maa, that anitibiotics will work for the pain.. just take rest for sometime and try garling  your m  with saltwater.. i told you to have ice lollies aswell , they will give you instant relief.. Embarrassed and today is the first day so you're feeling pain kal tak sab theek hoga. Big smile

Edited by Sano88 - 04 September 2012 at 10:46am

Aahaana-Swetha-

Go to top