Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Koffee With TV 20~ (Invites Only) (Page 24)

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Dtuts - is that you in the 3rd videoShocked naye naniROFL
ShockedStern Smile ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
NOOO ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Gosh Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Its you reROFLROFL

-Swetha-

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
i'm not making signatures..  don't look at me.. ROFL  i hat requests.. :|

-Swetha-

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Sano is making some stuff for me BlushingBlushing
That reminds me.. I am making up my mind to visit her gall daily like i visit Saher di's ROFLROFL

And Ghajini.. where ur chashma. It is not me Stern Smile
Remember i am utterly cute? with dhubby cheeks Stern Smile

-Swetha-

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
BM---you will do anything for me na...TVD is starting soon...cant wait for it..it means siggies from BMCool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz--Swetha-

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Nooo jui.. you're most welcome to my shop, ANYTIME! but no requests hmph. ROFL

@ BL : i always make you signatures including your favourites. ROFL

-Swetha-

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
aap sabki galleries move at lightening speeds Stern SmileROFLROFL
HAWWW!!! aise kaise </3 request toh banti hai ROFL But there are no arhi scenes currently </3 ROFL

p.s Neha ka bday aaying!

-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
NBT - Today's epi LU 

Megha realises Mohan paid Nanhi's school fees.  Prerna asks Megha what she wanted to say about Nanhi? Megha says nothing. Mohan looking at Nepal pictures (Teri Raza Teri Marzi playing in BG) Mohan & Megha lost in Nepal FB's. Everyone in PL looking at Nepal snaps. Megha comes there and silently thanks Mohan(aankhon aankhon ki bhasha se)

Mohan in Juna Mohalla on his bike thinking that he needs to speak with Megha about everything. He also thinks of talking to Ridz about divorce proceedings. Mohan spots Indu on the road. Indu asks him to come as she wants to talk to him.  Mohan asks her what the problem is. Indu opens the car door to reveal Ridz. Mohan shocked seeing Ridz. He asks Indu what is happening? Indu at Mohan's asks what is all this? Indu says first you married her(ridz) and then the widow with those two kids. Mohan asks her not to insult Megha. Indu scolds Mohan and Ridz asks Indu to calm down. Ridz says Mohan is really good. Whatever happened is not Mohan's fault. She says Mohan likes me a lot. It is Megha who trapped him by giving vaasta of her problems. Mohan shouts and  says that why are you lying? Indu asks him to shut up. She says Ridz told me everything. Indu praises Ridz and says she remained silent to upload the honor of the familyROFL ROFL ROFLIndu accuses Megha further. and says she took advantage of him. Mohan says yes everyone takes advantage of me. He tells Indu under what circumstances he married RIdz. He tells Indu about Ridz allowing him to marry Megha.

Ridz says yes we married in unexpected circumstances. But I filed for divorce because Mohan asked me to. She says he snatched my MS away. Mohan gets wild and asks her to get out. Indu stops Mohan. Ridz says my love is true and truth always wins ROFL Indu tells Mohan that if you are worried that Vyas family will drag you to court then don't worry we will hire a good lawyer to prove your marriage with Megha void. Mohan asks Indu not to say anything further. Ridz tells Mohan that Megha cannot win you and I won't lose you. She asks him to watch on LOL Guru tells Mohan about Renu sending Venu to find out about MR. 

Renu trying to get Addu to speak up about Nepal. She asks him about Ridz. Megha comes there and takes him away. Megha asks Renu not to interfere in her matters anymore. She says if you want to know anything ask me please don't involve the kids. Sanjay asks Renu what the matter is. Renu says nothing.

Megha asks Nanhi to help Addu in completing his homework. Megha realises that Renu overheard her and Mohan speaking about Ridz. Mohan comes there to speak to Megha. Megha tells Mohan that Renu overheard them talking and asked Add about Ridz. Mohan says soon Renu won't need to ask Addu soon she will know the truth. He says Ridz told Mom lies that I married you without informing her and even you know that is not true. Megha says I don't know anything and I don't want to know also. She says all I want is that FIL, MIL & Jiji should not come to know of this. Mohan says I want to talk to you about this. Megha says why don't you understand and why are you stubborn? Nanhi listening to all this.

Precap: Guru sleeping and someone knocks on the door. Guru opens the door to find Ridz standing dressed in a saree. Guru says bhaiya is not here. Ridz says but I am here. Ridz says I am at my husbands place where a wife can only leave on a arthi ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMyInspirationz

Go to top