Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Who is Shweta08 now??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

yaar my name dont have H, I feel as if you guys talk about someone else Shweta πŸ˜› LOL πŸ˜†

Shwets.. see here you will see

-Swetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Swetha-

Warning level: (0%)
 Instead of 0% it will be 20%, 40%, 60% 80%, 100% 😲 πŸ€£
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
You bet🀣 I realised TODAY🀣🀣🀣

Hi autumn ji 🀣
[/QUOTE]
One more mistake re.. πŸ˜†
Shweta's id previously was.. sweta01 πŸ˜ƒ and not shweta08 πŸ˜† -> yeh koi aur hi hai πŸ˜†

^ got it from the link that u gave - VB post abt new rules mein i saw her post too - but with old id.. πŸ˜›
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn.

Instead of 0% it will be 20%, 40%, 60% 80%, 100% 😲 πŸ€£

Thanks for the WL image.. Swets πŸ˜›
acha hai πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ but i don't want to b banned so soon from IF πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 SORRY!!!
Both swetha's here are without an "H"
I will call one Autumn 😎

Okay.. 11 o clock.. BYE <3

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome Shweta πŸ€—and if you want to see any levels on warning do tell me 🀣

Waise I did not know that Coolbie too would see warning levels. Hi Stutz :)
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Coolbies canπŸ˜ƒ
When i got new new rights.. i started thinking, "Arey waah, so many ppl got WL achanak se"🀣🀣🀣 I later realized they already had their WLs up.. i couldnt see them pehle🀣🀣🀣
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Have swets broke any rules here😲😲
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

no TY ji πŸ€£ i'm happy with 0% WL πŸ˜³πŸ€£

i got to know from my friend Srushti that coolbie can see WL below any person's name.. n that they can sticky their WU in their forum only.. bas itna hi haq..🀣 they hav got for becumin DT member..πŸ˜›πŸ€£

My next post wil b abt NBT LU..

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Have swets broke any rules here😲😲

u know me Mels.. πŸ˜‰
can i ever do something like that ? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

if i did.. will u ban me from this CC ? πŸ€£

Originally posted by: -Stutz-

^Yes.. many πŸ€£ 

will u stop pulling my leg , Stu ? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
NBT LU - 11th sept 2012

Mohan tells Raddi that I said this is my family and who asked you to interfere. Raddi says someone is hitting for no reason so how do you expect me not to interfere. Tell everyone that it is Megha's fault. Raddi says Megha knew the truth yet she married Mohan. She tells everyone to ask Megha why she went for HM with a married man even after knowing the truth. FIL asks Megha if Riddima is speaking the truth. Megha has FB of Raddi's visit. Megha says yes she told  me but...FIl says you became so blind in his love that even after knowing everything you went to live with him. Mohan says it is not Megha's fault but mine. MIL says what did we do to you that you keep hurting us? Sanjay says I never believed him. Renu says we should throw him out of the house. Renu says that I saw Raddi at mehendi function and then I investigated when I realised she is Mohan's wife. Raddi tells Mohan to understand now and tells him lets go to our house. She holds his hand and Megha asks her to leave Mohan's hand. 

Megha separates MR hands and asks her never to touch Mohan. Raddi says can you all see what she is doing? Megha says don't you understand what we are saying? Raddi tells Mohan lets go home. Megha asks which house? Raddi says Mohan's house? Megha says that is not your house but Mohan and my house. Megha says because we are decent people so I am telling you to take your stuff and leave the house. Raddi says what if I don't? Megha says then you will see what a wife can do for her husband. Mohan says I will take care of her. Megha says no Mohan I will not let her take advantage of you. This fight is between me and her. She tells Raddi now you will see a wives real "roop"

Megha rushes out of the house towards Mohan's house. Everyone runs after her. Renu thinks Megha is going to get her stuff. Megha goes inside the house and locks it from inside. Guru watches her. Mohan comes and keeps knocking on the door.  Mohan tells Raddi that if something happens to Megha I won't leave you. Megha opens the door and asks Raddi to leave and never return. She says if you want to fight, fight fair. She says this is my house so please get out. Raddi says this is my house. Megha says really? Megha takes her hands and drags her out. Guru walks behind with all of Raddi's stuff.

Mantras playing in BG and MM marriage FB. Megha says he is not just my husband but also my best friend. She says he can do anything but cannot cheat anyone, he cannot hurt anyone. She says as for your relation with Mohan there is only one name in his heart and it is not yours but mine. Megha says there is no place for you here. The sooner you understand that the better. She says I hate making tamasha so please leave. Raddi thinks to herself that I won't be defeated so soon. Guru brings an auto and puts all of Raddi's stuff in it. Raddi gets on the auto and leaves.

Megha gives a smile and look to Mohan. FIL asks Megha to come home. Megha asks FIL to at least listen to Mohan once. Inside Vyas house, FIL says I don't want to listen to anything. FIL Says I trusted him after a long time and I've lost trust in him forever. FIL asks Mohan never to call him Papaji. He says there is no relation between except for lies and hatred. Megha asks FIL to listen. FIL says Raddi is his real wife and your marriage was a drama. Megha says Mohan is my love. FIL says and us? FIL says you have no relation with him it is all a "brahm". Megha says you are saying this? We took saat pheras in front of you. FIL says it was all a lie. FIL who thought my blessings would turn into a curse for you. Megha says not it was the truth. FIL tells her to choose between family or love and he asks her to take the decision right away. 

Precap: FIL says neither are you his wife neither is his house yours. Megha says nothing is bigger than family but Mohan loves me a lot and he has done so much for me. But there is one thing that even he doesn't know  which is how much I love him. She says I cannot leave Mohan.