Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

raj I have an open mind..lets see what happens...and if a remember u said something like half cure of indu, that did not happen yet...

she remained in coma till indus birth --that means more than 9 months--is not it equivalent to half death??
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I think it's Indira only and even Ila said that Indu would be shown dead but would comeback and it would be interesting to see how it happens..
It's a possibility that what you said is true because for the heck of trps HD needed a freshness and now Zara is a new character plus Indira's daughter role seems interesting so it would be interesting to see if Zara is Indira or not and people will keep guessing about it...
They will reveal everything but slowly what happened in these 8 yrs and what happened to Indira and many other things...
I somehow feel this track because of freshness would bring trps but if it doesn't then it would be a matter of time to see curtain downs on HD...
Edited by -Gunners- - 11 years ago
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It all depends on the trp. ðŸ˜‰ But Zara has already brought so much onto the table in exactly 2 scenes. I am loving RP. Totally digging this new arrangement. ðŸ˜† 
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Rinky di n raj bhai abhi ish controversy ka koi faida nehi hum inha apni neend kharap kar rehe ha or ila bedi aram k neend so rehi ha so let it be age pata chalhi jayega

raj bhai gdn8 and rinky di subho ratri
light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raj Bhaiiya Zara is indira only 100% sure..Universal fact hai HD Indira ki bina nahi chalega.. Rishi indira ki bina mar jayega.. So some divine power has kept rishi alive just to gain his love back.. Here comes the struggle again !

Rishi will also not believe after seeing zara but old days where they showed destiny constantly bringing rishi and indira together same will be repeated .. Lot tough times..Zara and Rishi and Indu constantly will be brought together by some intutions !😳😉

It will be like from chandni chowk to Mumbai ! Long way to go.. Just wait and Watch and enjoy
Dont worry about rishi .. i feel uska ye gussa aaj ek din ka hype tha.. kal indu jab indira ke baare mein puchegi.. shayad koi soft corner ki jagah paida ho rishi ke man mein..It will be gradual 😊
Edited by light_28 - 11 years ago
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
zara is non other than indira sharma
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zara is indira otherwise why will  they show exact resemblance between indu and her and that too side by side and the way she has been shown it clearly proves that rishi has still not remarried and zara will soon come to SN and take care of the family
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

dont believe in article--
they are mostly wrong when comes to HD.

what makes us too believe you? why u r stealing our last hope.?many will watch HD in hope that Zara is Indira . if they believe you ,they will also quite HD . and TRP will decrease. so to save the TRP and hence HD pl. do not make such a statement .
I was in deep sorrow after yesterdays episode due to Indiras death. willing to quite and stopped getting tortured to myself but the confidence of IF member in 'Zara is Indira' forcing me to watch today's episode  
nutan7 thumbnail

ilaji itni badi nonsense dikha nahin sakthi--

how can any one join police force of fake identity.?/
india ki  police dept itna nikamma hai kya??

just give a thought.

what i written here--

what cvs going to show in future is little bit realistic.

after showing so many non logical thing making us habitual to that why cvs wants to become realistic? let it will be illogical, unrealistic or Blooper all want Zara as Indira. other wise there will not be increase in trp
FIRST SHOWING ILLOGICAL  THING CVS MADE iNSHIAN SAD AND NOW SHOWING REALISTIC AGAIN THEY MAKE INSHIAN SAD.
nutan7 thumbnail

ilaji itni badi nonsense dikha nahin sakthi--

how can any one join police force of fake identity.?/
india ki  police dept itna nikamma hai kya??

just give a thought.

what i written here--

what cvs going to show in future is little bit realistic.

what is realistic in this show? sehar wears  normal 21 century child's fancy out feet and Indu wears old type cloths in same house. how is it possible? why shweta will choose close similar to hitler?if she choose why rishi other did object it? why Indu does not demand cloths like sehar.
They have shown A woman who was in love with her not earning husband and so much concerns about her children  , ranaway with money.