Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

will khushi break all ties? just a possibility...

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
After watching today's episode, one thing is clear. Their will be no arHi separation. Their bond will only get stronger. However, we all know that the past is going to create a huge dhamaka and it will be a testing point of their relationship. The bottom line is that they will stand by each other however they might have to make other sacrifices. Going with the tagline, I strongly feel that this time it will be arHi's love versus the family's hate. 

At the Roka ceremony, Pairon Mein Bandhan Hai was played and one point of the song was emphasized- it was put in slow motion. 

"le mein saiyaan aa gayi saari duniya chod ke/ tera bandhan baandh liye saare bandhan tod ke"

I dont know why but I felt a really big connection between these two lines and today's episode. This song has such a deep meaning and I think there was a reason as to why the CVs chose this song at the Roka Ceremony- it was hinting towards the upcoming track. When two people put rings on each other's hands, they are truly becoming one- their hearts are joining. This song indicated that one of them is going to have to break all other ties to have their heart tied with the other forever. In this case, I think it is going to be Khushi. Arnav has now opened up everything about his past. Khushi knows how much pain "woh aurut" has caused him. She knows how much he has suffered. If the mystery woman does indeed turn out to be Garima- Payal, Buaji, and Shashi may all side with her. In this situation, I feel as if Khushi will side with Arnav. She will break all her relations just to tie her bandhan with Arnav.

This is just my prediction- a possibility that came into my mind.

We have to stay away from assumptions. We were proved wrong today. Everyone thought Arnav would blame Khushi and yell at her. Everyone also thought that the episode would be full of Anjali... but both of those things were false.

Garima might not even be "woh aurut" as per Khushboorath's spoiler... we will get the opposite of what we expect in this track. 

Edited by tptwi - 03 September 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swap-Arhi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top