Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

My God how many more years they want to drag (Page 2)

jojo1986 Goldie
jojo1986
jojo1986

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

I don't understand why they're dragging this track so much. It's sort of made me lose interest in the show. Even if they had revealed the source of his anger two weeks back it would have had the intensity, but now it's like I don't even care why he's mad. I just wish he would quit acting like a spoiled brat. Aarti doesn't need to take this abuse and humiliation, she should move on. No sense in watching grown men humiliating their wives and behaving like brats with temper tantrums. Angry

agree Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chokrikholita

jojo1986 Goldie
jojo1986
jojo1986

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
I Agree With you All Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chokrikholita

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
agree this is too much
PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with u. Itz gettin too complicated! 4 weekz! Damn i m losing my patience. I was so excited to watch 2day episode and only frustration lasted!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lahoricraze

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iluvkanha_GCian

bakwas post...
yaa they are dragging, i agreed!!

aman is hansome so wht,  hadsome hai to aaryi uske sath chali jaeLOL

i am agree with you yaar but why you angry just chill cool
now yes i agree they are dragging the show but you know guys what's the reason may be there is the reason behind they dragging the show and i think the reason is that yash aka gurmeet is doing jdj too and jdj finale is just near too much and he needs to do more dance and practice so just calm down and support gurmeet guys warna log kya soche ge kis tarah ke fans hain hum serial thora sa boring hua toh apne fav tv stars ko dhoka de ke chal diye kamal hai yaar kamal hai LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
you see in my post dhoka the big dhoka no 1 what aarti did with yash so don't be agree yaar just chill and enjoy teh serial for every secondEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index