India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

My God how many more years they want to drag

annu_ms Senior Member
annu_ms
annu_ms

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Really pathetic.from 4 weeks they r dragging the show. Today back to throwing & breaking session.And if the reason behind his anger is his wife came late to home with her friend,then Yash is SO cheapo to make her a loose character in front the whole family including her mother.Aarati ...moveon,if he started loving u also it difficult live with man with suspicious mind& that's not true love.
Aman looks handsome & more compatable tooWink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pliss2bsjnpchokriPooja_11jojo1986ksennirmalac99kholitaDeepti1808maha9westindiangcluvPuvZ

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I don't understand why they're dragging this track so much. It's sort of made me lose interest in the show. Even if they had revealed the source of his anger two weeks back it would have had the intensity, but now it's like I don't even care why he's mad. I just wish he would quit acting like a spoiled brat. Aarti doesn't need to take this abuse and humiliation, she should move on. No sense in watching grown men humiliating their wives and behaving like brats with temper tantrums. Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

meruntrinirachsjnpchokriannu_msPooja_11jojo1986kholita

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Every serial has a drag for some part and regarding this show we ahve to wait till the twist occurs..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lahoricrazePooja_11kholita

armd11 Groupbie
armd11
armd11

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
i agree even he came to such conclusion by seeing their closeness,i want know how arthi will handle .i want her to be angry first and tell him that now she will talk and he has to listen.i want to see her  explain everything clearing without his interruption and then say that she could not believe
that he thinks her as low and she loves none other than him and leave the house and then his realisation of his love and his intolerable attitude towards arthi and so on .for once i want her to standup for herself before yash . 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chokriPooja_11jojo1986Kittya_CullenksenDeepti1808kholita..Apz..

ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
now apart from the dragging, everyone in the scindia household incld vidhi is now doubting arti, i really cannot grasp the cause of all this anger and if according to some update he is not going to be calmed down by aman when he tells the truth this is going to go on for an even longer time, the interest in the show is really being lost, everyday we are hoping for something different but it just goes in a circle. to top it off vidhi found pictures of arti and aman, where were they that these pictures were taken? seriously...really has gone beyond our understanding...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

annu_mschokriPooja_11jojo1986kholita..Apz..

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
This is Just Dragging...Just they Want throw some Clues that It May happen Like...But I Am Just Feel Bored of Watching this Drama...What is this...For Another 2weeks also I think It Will Be Like this...and After 2 weeks also Yash says Uss Raat Ko...I am Sure Abt that...

I Agree With you Alll...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annu_mschokrikholitaDeepti1808

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
bakwas post...
yaa they are dragging, i agreed!!

aman is hansome so wht,  hadsome hai to aaryi uske sath chali jaeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chokrilahoricrazekholita

annu_ms Senior Member
annu_ms
annu_ms

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

yes its better to move on with a compatible person than living with a psychoAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chokrikholita

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index