Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

new promo maha kalakari (Page 3)

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks hon.

Yeesh another KK?  Can't the darn CVs come up with plot lines with some sense?  

Edited by westindian - 03 September 2012 at 2:16pm

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update. Just seen the promo.

This looks to be the mother of all KKs.

Like Mona has said, hope we have the coming together of Ahem and Kokila to work through this round. 

When the going gets tough with the KK hopefully Rashi makes Urmila to come unstuck.
shona_x. Senior Member
shona_x.
shona_x.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Tfs and erggghh so annoying, anotherrr KK???
DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Tfs, another KK and major 
Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paposhon

ye saali kokilaa ke aulaaad, tera  wo 99 baar mahabharat wala paap ka exposure kab hoga
sali dialogue maar ke chod deti hain

CVs - if u do not throw rashi out of house by her hair pulled... remember - i will boycott this serial with my entire area people...

u bas***ds-- u r showing always evil evil evil evil evil getting escaped

shit on rucha and rashi

Woah, hold your horses!!! ShockedRucha is just acting the part of Rashi, so please don't bash her for doing that. Confused

I think that this time, Urshi won't get away with their KK. Remember, Rashi has been warning Urmi that they shouldn't do so much KKs, but they are still doing it. There has to be some meaning in her premonition, or else she wouldn't have said it. I hope they get caught too. I'm waiting anxiously.
PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Ya i really want that they get expose
Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RachP

ye saali kokilaa ke aulaaad, tera  wo 99 baar mahabharat wala paap ka exposure kab hoga
sali dialogue maar ke chod deti hain

CVs - if u do not throw rashi out of house by her hair pulled... remember - i will boycott this serial with my entire area people...

u bas***ds-- u r showing always evil evil evil evil evil getting escaped

shit on rucha and rashi

Woah, hold your horses!!! ShockedRucha is just acting the part of Rashi, so please don't bash her for doing that. Confused

I think that this time, Urshi won't get away with their KK. Remember, Rashi has been warning Urmi that they shouldn't do so much KKs, but they are still doing it. There has to be some meaning in her premonition, or else she wouldn't have said it. I hope they get caught too. I'm waiting anxiously.

@  I KNOWWW THAT, but earlier also i said how hell is rucha sooo soo much available for filthy activities, and wo bhee main lead hokey...kyon sns mein teki huee hian wo, kahin aur role nahin mil raha kay
now she is said yes to CVs for this salwar kameez kaaand also..makes me puke on her accepting for such roles... agin say that for any 'x' female lead i would say that (if it hurts u by me quotibng for rucha)

and ref your talking her premonition ? premonition?  kitna dheeel usko de rahey ho tum aur sukling CVs
now that koki sis uporting rashi blindly, i want hetal to catch her red-handed and throw her in gutter

Gussa mat ho, please!
I'm not giving any "dheel" to anyone. It's just that we have to remember that an actor's opinion is different from his/her character's opinion. Just because Rucha is acting to mess with Gopi, doesn't mean that she would actually do that anyone else in reality.

I think Rucha plays her negative role well. Koki will only support Rashi if whatever Rashi is doing is just. Koki doesn't support the wrong things Rashi does.

Even I want someone to catch Rashi and of course, Urmi. They need to learn the final lesson. I just hope that it doesn't come in the last episode. Ouch
roseflower_07 IF-Rockerz
roseflower_07
roseflower_07

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
she is a b****Angry

Go to top