Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 1-3 (Page 44)

Deetha. IF-Sizzlerz
Deetha.
Deetha.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
asma ...needed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini_arsha-FrozenRain--Araina-

shalini_arsha IF-Rockerz
shalini_arsha
shalini_arsha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Yaar... Update soon nd pm me plzz... I have already sent u buddy rqst... Intro is awsum nd u'll update reagularly?? Can' t beliv... Update sajda too yaar... It's long tym to read that ff... Aftr d3 rcnt track i thnk smthng is bttr than nthng... Update soon... Nd pm me to... Nd congo 4 this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I'm waiting..
Tik tok.
Tik tok.

-Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini_arsha

Yaar... Update soon nd pm me plzz... I have already sent u buddy rqst... Intro is awsum nd u'll update reagularly?? Can' t beliv... Update sajda too yaar... It's long tym to read that ff... Aftr d3 rcnt track i thnk smthng is bttr than nthng... Update soon... Nd pm me to... Nd congo 4 this...

Will accept when I log in from there =) Thanks!! Yup, regularly.. meaning every other day.. Sajda will come over weekend =) 

-Ocean.eyes-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Note: Pmz for this update will be sent through deetha and meow's pm id's as mines is still a newbie and won't allow me to send links in pmz Embarrassed 

G u z a r i s h  .

Color key: 

(yes, I will color code the parts so the dialogues can be made out easily and you can also tell who says what. The colors given will stay same throughout the FF.)

Kriya

Shivam

Smriti

(rest will be added as they make their entry + will add them all on first page with CS and include at top of each update till the time you automatically remember that this color belongs to this person Tongue)

Previous: Intro + CS - Page 1

Next: Part 2 - Page 76

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Part 1

Smriti closed the distance between the atrium and the rehearsal hall knowing just what she'd see but still hoping to see something else against all the odds. She had always doubted that the passion her daughter had for dance would one day overcome her ability of controlling herself.

As she peeped through the bars of the window, she saw just what she feared her whole life. There she was! Kriya, her daughter, dancing with all her might. And then Rey came into her focus. He was there as well and the intimacy between the two startled her further. She thought herself to be silly to think that she could protect her daughter from what she had gone through.

With a disappointed look, she turned away not able to digest more. She could see Kriya love stricken. Even though she could understand that it was her age to have crushes and fall in love, she was still against it. She then put on a firm look and made a quick decision that she thought was best for Kriya. With that, she excited the school unnoticed just as she had entered.

Kriya walked in her little cozy house with a sweet smile playing on her lips as she recalled the moments she spent with Rey that day in the rehearsal room. Seeing the guest in her living room, she came to a halt and a shocked expression took over her happy feeling. The last person she had expected to see in her house ' Shivam!

The grieving look took over her face as she asked harshly. "What are you doing here again?"

"Kriya! Hey, I had just come to wish you all the best for Foot Loose selections. But your mother' she doesn't know about it?" He said with the tone he was best at! Acting to be nice and oblivious to create trouble.

Hearing that, her feet went numb and it worsened when her mother stepped out from behind Shivam. It felt as if the ground slipped away from beneath her feet. And not in some romantic kind of way. This was serious and horrific truth. The worst was yet to come. Shivam went out of focus as her heart went out for her mother, who looked at her with a disappointed look.

"Mom, I can explain'" she began but stopped when Smriti gave her a 'stop' sign with her hands.

"There's nothing to explain. You lied. You are dancing even after promising not to. There's nothing more to it." She said with an expressionless face. Turning to Shivam, she continued,"Shivam, thank you for being honest with me."

He gave a confused, fake look to pretend in front of Kriya and left with an evil smirk, proud at himself for the damage he had caused. He had been successful in his plan. There would be no Kriya at the competition and without the caption, Weaklings were sure to lose. And about Dazzlers, he had already planned how to overcome them.

Inside, Kriya rushed after Smriti who made her way to the kitchen. "Mom, please. Listen to me. It's not the way it seems. I didn't want to lie. But I had to. They were insulting me and my friends and they just had to know that even we middle class people can reach the heights."

She continued to plead but Smriti turned the deaf ear on her, refusing to listen to anything. The sympathy was long gone. It disappeared the moment she had seen Kriya dancing with her own eyes. "Enough Kriya. How much more are you going to lie? Just enough. You've said what you wanted to. And honestly, I don't care anymore. Just pack your bags. I'm booking the tickets of first train I can find. We are going back to Dehradhun."

"Mom! You can't do this to me! They are my friends and the competition is tomorrow! Please!!" she screamed out of misery and shock.

"Kriya, listen to me and listen real good. You are coming back with me and you will not be taking part in the competition. That is the final decision. Accept it the hard way or the easy way. I've always let you do what you wanted to. But not anymore seeing that you obviously take my freedom to your advantage. I've always been your friend more than your mother. I suppose it's time for me to be your mother."

The words came as a slap to Kriya's face. She couldn't believe this was her mother. Smriti turned her back to Kriya and doing finishing touches on the dinner, placed it on the table."Dinner's ready. Eat it whenever you want to." Saying so, she went to her room.

Kriya stood there watching her go. Within a second, her life turned upside down. None of this was supposed to go like this! She had never imagined her mother would take such a decision and find out like this. It was the worst timing for this to happen.

Hope it wasn't short for beginners? I had already said... the parts will be short as I will be updating regularly. This might seem like a repeat and already seen in the show but just hang in there... The twists come in =D 

Waiting for comments and likes! Please me Embarrassed 

New readersAdd Guzarish. as your buddy to get pmz when I update.

-Khushi.

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 08 September 2012 at 11:56am

The following 116 member(s) liked the above post:

Lavender6666Assikavarshitha.h.nnivedita.mn64anu-arshalina1234devsuchiKavyashahRINKYKAUR19love_swayambumblebeelunaDiya_luv_D3akshayshetty-swaron-skreya_lovekriyansh_priyasogani8vruls..ANVESHA..._Molly_.roshnithedivagrungta11EyesfriendlysenoritashwetaArSha_ForeverKoolKatznityaa02Anikz003ramya26AabhiArShaarshafevermrashreet_26kriyaansh.reyamalex714priyankah07kriyansh19Swty_arshionly-Inferno-kreya204rock_ruvid3_roxGayatriJethaniThats.me.Guni-Alinaa-megsyidiot_boxaashi_arsha-Snehaa-vaishukarthika-siliya-Jeeya_Angelsreya19royArShiDelenaArShaAngelsNirju99*mystic.moon*Tanuka_TanHaStolenKiss.Saumya_D3anniemathiaskrzona_malikflirteyedsanjana_D3cool_star14--Ritu--krasforever--RAINA--Pihu.k11shalini_arshaFate.IntervinedRoxxy47sadafarshaRadiance.sweetydiyafrienshaffy_arshayogini64nj_SRKholicsapnaarsha---Shailu---HR-DMG4lifebasket_101Kanchi..abhilasha_dream..nams..kriyanshfanHPHolic-3--Shukti--Krishnaluv94kvarshaaishasullyHSFAshaani2209crazyskykuhu_Arsha---Priya---..DamonCrazy..-Sara...Amina..-FrozenRain-JollyRancher.Deetha.KriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeluv_arshaKriShaReYambluelashesanjali22hetu29Black_StoneBorn2Dance-CRJ--Ocean.eyes-nature2-PyaariBhootni-

Deetha. IF-Sizzlerz
Deetha.
Deetha.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
res

unres

yay!!!!!!!!!!!! me first...

hehe...asmaTongue

hehe sadism at its best ri8????LOL

waise now stopping my bak bak...

waise meri babk bak teri thread keliye bachake rakhungi...

coming to the update

i loved the fact u started from the end of the first thread

when most along with me start from the start of second thread...

u know it connects more...

now i may engrss totally into the story...

and as u said that back to back updates...

mera din acha jayega

and dnt want to spoil my mood on writing abt shivam...

u know all are waiting for a sweet update from me mai kuch bakwaas na likh dun...

and smriti's anger is acceptable...if she has a past...

seems she has a past so i agree ...

and kriya...aahhh!!!!!!!!!

it pains just to think that she is in pain...

haa itna lamba chalega...

thanks a lot for this update...

hope im compensating for not cmnt

for lyk every work of urs till nowEmbarrassed

Edited by deetha - 05 September 2012 at 12:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pihu.k11-Araina-

Born2Dance IF-Sizzlerz
Born2Dance
Born2Dance

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
resss
-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Res
unres

awesome update khushi...

So her mom saw her...saw them.. TOGETHER...

is there any of her past to do with this behaviour towards her daughter?

Arghhh i hate that shivam...bloody hell wats the problem with him...cant he see others happines...argh

atleast she should have allowed her to explain once

she is really being harsh on kria...
Bt she is her mom...wil choose best 4 her i guess...

i hope she allowes her to dance...

Waiting 4 d nxt part...

Ps - Those colours really helped

Edited by --Kinjal-- - 05 September 2012 at 12:23pm

-Araina-

Go to top