Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#1 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 1-3 (Page 132)

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yogini64

Rey - the lover boy . . . . . Still in his dreams Day Dreaming  yupp! 

& poor swayam- listening to all his talks LOL haha the best friend <3

sharon too thinking abt swayam . . . . Dats gud 4 majnu Wink it sure is!!

kriya is way too smart . . . . . Told everything to vishakha Big smile yes.. someone needed to know.

& vish knw everything abt them . . . Gud gud Tongue lol the eye catcher ;)

hated dat time wen rey was'nt answered & kriya was crying on floor Cry me too.. very sad... 

but here kriya have a plan . . . . Thumbs Up fighter gal =)

yeah . . . . Who can doubt Neha's innocent words Smile none =D

here the bomb blasts . . . . & she wants to watch her performance also . . . . Hope she does'nt wants to spy on her Embarrassed lol you'll have to wait to know ;)

hope everything gets right soon Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yogini64kuhu_Arsha

-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

koi hai kya?? Tongue I wanna complete this thread today ROFL
hey

kuhu_Arsha-Araina-

Born2Dance IF-Sizzlerz
Born2Dance
Born2Dance

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
kinjal di...Hug

-Ocean.eyes--Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kinjal--

koi hai kya?? Tongue I wanna complete this thread today ROFL
hey

Hey Kinjal! Um it takes time to type out whole name.. can I shorten it to KJ? Embarrassed
kuhu_Arsha IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu_Arsha
kuhu_Arsha

okk me gng bahut sare pms padhne hai,,,,,
bye raina n khushi,,,,gdn8,,,,tkcr

HAPPY KRIYANNSHBig smile

--RAINA---Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Originally posted by anjalijayan

AWESOME UPDATE
THANKS FOR THE PM

Thank you !!
no prob =)
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

casper!! we decided na.. no favortism from now on Embarrassed Reply sab ke saath hi hoga...

that was for update and first comment...

theek hai wait...

no favortism to be shown... have it ur way thenTongue

Originally posted by kriyansh24

awesome update thanks!

loved it glad yo know!!! 

chalo pehle ksh...

i want to know the equation b/w them... i mean kya tha s u can see the sparks are still alive...they are.. past you will know soon.. 

but plz kriyansh ke dose ke bina tune kash diya na toh main toh matlab... kya karungi i don't know...hehe that might happen maybe once or twice as I reveal the past.. but kriya hogi usmei..that's for sure.. you know sometimes it gets hard to put total balance between couples.. 

the sparks are there no matter the past...

looks like karan has to get many probs to deal with... but the best part wud best part wud be when other 2 turns up... Wink wait. other two??? kasu and kajen Tongue

okay the best way to start a convo... coffee is it...hehehe most common!

hamesha kaam aati hai...

armaan mallik... interesting...

the thing more interesting wud be rey knowing him both as karan and armaan...hmm that would be interesting for sure.. but something else in mind Embarrassed 

now coming to my part... guess who!!!!!!!!! I know i know!! KR :D

they r too adorable... i loved them...

so pehle toh jai ho rey ki mom ki and khushi maata ki *bowing my head* rofl thank you thank you!! 

isse accha mast idea toh ho hi nhi skta...right!! Approve

u know what wud be the best portion... rey gets up in middle of night and as a habits goes to his bed and sleeps without realizing...rofl! That would be something alright!!! but I can't put that jsut yet... they trust each other but not to that level.. it's their first meet only na.. MU ho gaya toh? ConfusedLOL lekin kriya is broad and open minded... she wud think abt situation acche se imean not jump to conclusions without thinking... qon't get hyper so easily...

now what cud be better then that... as kiss wud be too soon so issi se kaam chala lenge... and it is natural too... u know hppened in DDLJ too...acha?  I need to go watch DDLJ again and refresh my memory then... abhi ke liye, how about shirtless wonder? Usi se kaam chala lo please? Embarrassed shirtless wonder okay lekin u see usmein eyelock nhi hai and no moments u know Tongue and u know i love KR moments... *breaking news LOL*

okay one question usne night dress rey se kyun chose karvayi... reyy ko kuch nhi puchna th... mereko toh puchna hai... lol firstly, she can't walk up to the dresses as her leg hurts.. and secondly.. she just has a habit.. carefree person you see =)or to say aalsi...LOL

thn awww... kriya always listens to her tongue and not tummy like me...rofl yes! 

mereko bhi tasty hi khana rehta hai Big smile me too.. even if i'm really hungry, i'll eat only what is tasty... 

the fight was too sweet... the carefree kriya and the uber caring rey...glad you loved it!! 

loved it... main toh thinking ki tab kya hoga jab kriya ko goli lagegi rey ko bchate huye... bechare ko to heart attack hi aa jayega...oye casper.. abhi se kriya ko ghost mat banaio tere tara.. i don't want to think about goli as of now.. happy moments abhi toh Big smile kriya ko ghost kaun bana rha hai??? then main toh rey ko bhi ghost banaungi (maine apne ss mein similar kiya... Wink) u know i want KR to together forever and ever *again breaking newsLOL* but i wud like u know normally how movies mein hota hai na... boy says gal to stay in protection and then goes out to fight... and then gets shot... yahan stry ulti hogi... guess what have already imagined a situation,,... from fight till the hospital sceneBig smile i am obsessed with the stry... thanks to u *32 inch broad shamelesss smile*

and kya pata woh toh koi farmaan jari kar de ki kriya won't protect him or no FBI u know the typical lover... blackmail maarega...hehehe if only that was in my mind Tongue You'll have to wait and see ;) arrey have this in mind... it wud be so good

rey bhi kitna accha hai na... seedhe-2 maan gaya bt kriya staying with him... kitna sahi banda hai... maanega kyu nai?! ;) aakhir faayda kiska hai????

loved how he is scrutinizing minutest detail...

he feeling restless she feeling sa lying...

kya hai yeh??? i know the answer...

dekh i m the new einstein arnd... but i will let them figure it out Wink uufff! every single thing.. def. a new eistein in making.. chalo, figure it out then.. 

friendship... such a sweet definition... aptly corrected...thanks! 

but mereko woh din baut paas dikh rha hai jab rey ka world koi aur ban jayega Winkmere ko bhi Wink haaye NS... tereko kisi ki nazar na lage *nazar utarne wala gesture like the typical auntys and a kaala teeka*

love how u describe kriya'karan bond...thanks! 

i always wanted one like that...me too.. it's just admiring.. i don't think that's the right word but you know what i mean..? i mean i wanted one like that in show... i know hard to put into words... she is doing everything at the same time u see... admiring, looking up to, sharing, respecting, loving, caring, protective (kriya for karan and vice versa) u see everything... not that easy to put into a single word

lets see what u have in store for the next chapter...

yahan ka comment khatam huya...

baaki ka kabhi na kabhi kar dungi...baaki? Shocked Aab next chapter pe hi seedha comment karna Tongue 

chal me going studying.. bahut timepass maar liya hai maine... Ouch

i am so very glad that i get the longest reply *bragging a little. i think i have earned itBig smile*

i realize maine bahut lamba comment diya...

i was like when reading the reply ki kab khatam hoga...

chalte hi ja rha hai...

tu sach mein soyi nhi????

baaki as in IJD and MF...

chal iss baar chod dete hain... i am feelng lazy... Embarrassed

MF: u r gonna make us sympathize "her" matlab u got her a disease... ab agar kuch sunana chaho usse toh kuch bol bhi nhi sakte as she is not well... (i don't take her name... understand  bhavnaon ka)

thee romantic KR moments wee too cute.. i mean i was like after turning kiss kyun nhi huyaAngry (angry at KR ... not u) i meant i was feeling calling rey and sying itna accha mauka hai yaar kiss kar deta toh kuch chala nhi jaata... ek na ek din toh karna hi hai na... toh aaj kar de...Big smile

IJD:
i was like ki come on rey woh saamne se bolne aa rhi hai  ki she is going to give a second chance but u had to open ur big mouth... matlab acchi baat hone wali hai and tune taang adha di literally... i like he is trying to amend but come on aaj toh amending ne itna accha mauka nikal diya...

so the new characters are already sort of committed... am glad... just hoping they don't turn bitchy...
acche the woh...

sajda:
well am again feeling lazy and since u wrote my style liking chapter am gonna comment afterwards

Edited by kriyansh24 - 09 September 2012 at 11:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuhu_Arsha

okk me gng bahut sare pms padhne hai,,,,,
bye raina n khushi,,,,gdn8,,,,tkcr

HAPPY KRIYANNSHBig smile

Bye Kuhu Hug