#1 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 1-3 - Page 55

Posted: 11 years ago
voh mujhse gussa hai re and its not 57 its 48
khushi tera res.?????? hehe

@ kiddo ...ro mat...
di rest gaya bhaad mai! abhi i will spam! argh pooja aagai!

Note: Pmz for this update will be sent through this id itself
  as pm one is still a newbie and won't allow me to send links in pmz πŸ˜³ 

G u z a r i s h  .

Color key: 

Kriya

Shivam

Smriti

Swayam

Rey

Sharon

Vishakha

(rest will be added as they make their entry + will add them all on first page with CS and include at top of each update till the time you automatically remember that this color belongs to this person πŸ˜›)

Previous: Part 1 - Page 45

Next: Part 3 - Page 102

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Part 2

As planned, Swayam and Rey met at their usual place. Both of them were sitting on the hood of Rey's car as they discussed. Rey was being a complete love-sick person as he crossed his hands over his chest and remembered the dance with Kriya. While Swayam was just there enjoying and listening to Rey.

"How did I get so lucky?" Rey asked for the third time that night. Finally Swayam was tired of listening to that and made Rey get down on the floor.

"Alright Rey, time for you to come back to Earth. Come on, snap out of it."

Rey said jumping back on the car and lying down. "I can't." And he went back in his dream mode. Swayam grinned seeing his best friend in this state. Shaking his head, he pulled Rey up again. Rey was about to object when his cell rang. The caller ID flashed Sharon's number. Swayam peeped in to see who was calling and shied seeing her name and looked away.

Rey came out of his dream state, grinned at his friend and answered the call. "Hey Sharon! What's up?"

"Rey! Oh Rey, you won't believe it! I'm feeling so nervous for the first time in life! Where are you?" she said.

"Relax Sharon. It's time for you to clear your head and just go to sleep. Wake up tomorrow with a cleared head and you won't be nervous anymore. Big day tomorrow."

"I know Rey. But can you believe it? Sharon! The Sharon Raiprakash is nervous!"Rey laughed and she faked anger. "You're laughing at me?!"

"No, I'm not Sharon. You're right. I can't believe it. But trust me, you're just over reacting. It's not a big deal. We'll give our best, Weaklings will give their best and as we all know, no one can beat us right? We're all a team and whatever happens, we'll be there for each other. So you just go to sleep. See you tomorrow, 'kay?" He consoled her and hearing all that, she nodded as if he could see it.

In her room, she thought about Swayam and if she would be happy if his team got in the finals and not them. She didn't know what to feel but one thing she knew for sure. He would put on a smile for her if they got in. Even if it meant a loss for them, he would be happy for her. Will I ever feel the same for him? Her last thought before she closed her eyes to call it a night.

Instead of going in her room and crying her eyes out, Kriya decided to act and make sure she could perform tomorrow. There would be plenty of time to sit and cry if nothing worked out. She hated that her actions had hurt her mother to such an extent. Still, she didn't want to leave her friends hanging. They were her friends after all. She didn't know what would happen next or whether she would manage to convince her mom to change her decision. But what she did know that she wouldn't let all their hard work go to vain. And for what? Just because she couldn't tell her mother before about her dancing? Her friends didn't deserve a back-stab from her.

She dialed Vishakha's number and asked as soon as she picked up. "Hey, where are you?"

Vishakha could easily pick out the worry in her voice "Kriya, what's wrong? Is everything okay?"

"It's not' Just tell me where you are?" She asked hurriedly.

"I'm home. Why?"

"Can you come over? I can't talk over phone."

Some said part 1 was short? Super short? Will make it a bit longer from part 3 on. Had already written part 2 and didn't feel like changing it.. And just hang in there... The twists have started their way.. hope it doesn't get boring... Few people asked me to add them to pm account.. I remembered only two names so added them.. remind me again if I missed you? 😳

Waiting for comments and likes! Went down from 91(from OS) to 79 (First post) to 67 (Intro_ and now to 61(part 1) Hope they go up... Please me πŸ˜³ Next part.. I will post tomorrow (meaning when it's evening in India) if I get sufficient likes and comments πŸ˜‰

New readersAdd Guzarish. as your buddy to get pmz when I update.

ps: 4-5 pending reserves since page 1... please unreserve by weekend guys 😳

-Khushi.

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
That was really a treat to read!
Really love your writing style.
I added you before on the newbie account but didn't get accepted.. So could you add me?
Please Update fast. Can't wait.Edited by -SaruuKaSh- - 11 years ago
Res
unres

mindblowing update khushi...

*Rofl*
rey and his dreay mode...omggg so hilarious...

If i would be at swayam's place i would be rofling like mad...i dont know how he can control...

Rey consoling sharon...typical sharey scene...loved it...

Hey wats kria is planning to do..??argh how can u end like this...make ur readers wait...so nt fare...

Wel i was abt to say it was small...but read ur last lines that nxt one wil be bigger then this...so its ok...

Waiting 4 nxt part

Thanx 4 updating

*sorry for late unresing...my hand got twisted n its paining like hell... :(...*Edited by --Kinjal-- - 11 years ago
res

unres

yay!!!!!!!!

finally/...

aahhh...next update kal??????

kal mera din hi acha hai...treat, practice,update woah!!!!!!!

full on rocking saturday waiting for me...

ahhh!!!!!!

i never imagined this twist...

finally happy to see swaron kuch tha nahi but hopes bad rahe hai ki kuch hoga acha wala...

vishaka in story????

wow!!!!!!!!!

it would be grt...

and rey...mera love striken puppyπŸ˜†

awww!!!!!!!!!! i love him lyk hell

swayam...umm...good days ahead for him i think😊

loved it  laal batti !!!!!!!πŸ˜›
Edited by deetha - 11 years ago
awww... Saru, were you silently stalking? 
Argh low battery
meet u in mrng
bye
chotu tha bt
awsome update...
Hey khushi i've que
d3 ke jaise kriya ki mom ne usese cell nhi liya kya yaha?
Aur agar nhi liya to usne vishakha ko kyun call kiya swayam ko kyun nhi?
Update soon