#1 Guzarish [My version D3] Parts 1-3 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by kriyansh24

seeing urself in green today have a feeling u r overexcited... ur way of replying se keh rhi hun...

scraps zyada hain not pms

not really over excited.. just happy... coming online after long with a new feeling so :/ 
and replying kyunki then it gets a lot of posts to reply to.. aur since I'll be updating this time to time, I'll have to reply to comments on daily basis as they come.. you know na.. no update till replied so ๐Ÿ˜› 

haan.. pm I only find like 1.. scraps I have like over 30 in total and total unread pmz are 112. All that need reply. ๐Ÿฅฑ

deetha- woh mere liye tha ya phir casper ke liye? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

casper- good night. good luck with studies ๐Ÿค—
@khushi...seeing u only re
Originally posted by deetha

pata hai jab bhi dekhti hun i get irritated and curse u under my breath...

"ye kabhi aati kyun nahi ol ...huh"

lol seeing it was for me ๐Ÿ˜† 

So you're saying you want me to come online JUST so you can see the lovely green color with username? ๐Ÿคฃ sahi hai ๐Ÿ˜†

pata hai jab bhi dekhti hun i get irritated and curse u under my breath...

"ye kabhi aati kyun nahi ol ...huh"

lol seeing it was for me ๐Ÿ˜† 

So you're saying you want me to come online JUST so you can see the lovely green color with username? ๐Ÿคฃ sahi hai ๐Ÿ˜†
hey bhagwaan ek no ki namuni hai tu toh,...its just that i want to talk to u rey...u know cmnt nahi karti hun toh baat karne ka man karta hai...toh jab bhi check karti hun i get pissed off

hey bhagwaan ek no ki namuni hai tu toh,...its just that i want to talk to u rey...u know cmnt nahi karti hun toh baat karne ka man karta hai...toh jab bhi check karti hun i get pissed off

๐Ÿคฃ toh abhi baat kar dete hai.. usually im not online due to time difference. And since school restarted, Im usually at school or doing homework. Toh I come online when it's around 5 am in India and leave as soon as urgent things are done.. isiliye, when you check, i'm probably always off๐Ÿ˜†
i know...thats y i some tyms feel sab jagah ki tyming ek hoti toh acha hai๐Ÿ˜›
ikr! I say the same.. sab ek time rakho na! Don't have to memorize different timings and everyone can talk to each others=P
do u watch any other shows?