India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Awesome episode...

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Well done aman with a beautiful episode Clap I really like his character and he is a true friend to arthi also.

The feeling of yash for his kids was so touching and he hides it from others if they notice.Smile Today i thought vidhid is going to get nice from pankaj as he is expecting some care for him, but vidhi does not respond.

The conversation b/w vidhi and bhawari is really shocking to me and there is clear evidence of photos containing arthi and aman in it Shocked OMG !!! Can't see vidhi this much angry for the first time and the only person who believed arthi is also angry on her now Cry Even vidhi thinks arthi has cheated her by hiding this much big incident. Did she also feel bad about arthi !!!Ouch

The convo in arthi's house was nice and the convincing talk of aman is so great. He understood the fact that arthi failed to... When yash saw them both together he got angry bcoz he is loving her and so feels possessive for arthi. Arthi is so shocked to hear this good news and well said aman Clap

But the unfortunate time comes for arthi thro bua who sees them having hand over another's hand. Although papa scindhia did not consider her, i fear that when th truth comes out whta will be his reaction ConfusedConfusedConfused

The last 10 minutes were great in showing the cutest bond between these brothers. I appreciate the effort of prateik and pankaj in bringing the sorrow out of yash and it really worked at last.Wink

Now our yash begins the story with " that night in mumbai, arthiji..." and the episode ends Cry

The precap is so astonishing with arya's room filled with arthi and aman's photos...Shocked
who did this work and is it yash ???

Really a great suspense for the viewers as what will happen tomorrow when aman confronts yash !!! Confused

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-MelissaSofialahoricrazePooja_11DeepDL19desikimsampriya_drizzlesluv_lvndrnirmalac99Kittya_Cullen..SmaTz..kholitaMissIamTheBossswethasyam08AniSweetyilovepyaarjasraj123gcluv-ProudGCian-gafulu14Sri_Radha

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
very nice analysis maha like always wait for tomorrow's episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjmaha9

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
anybody in vidhi's place could be annoyed and angry with arati for not disclosing this incident as she and SP were only supporter in the whole family .
it is still surprising that how can she forget or neglect such a big incident ????
arati's friend aman seems to be a nice and practical guy than yash and arati .
thank you dear for pm

lulujjjjmaha9

lg001 IF-Dazzler
lg001
lg001

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
aman seems nice...
aarti is truely behaving like ghajjni...
waiting 4 tomm. epi...

lulujjjjmaha9

MelissaSofia Senior Member
MelissaSofia
MelissaSofia

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Amazing analysis maha. It hit me...Gurmeet would play a awesome role as a villain, he's got something in him. He would play a villain role awesomely!!!!

lulujjjjmaha9

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
nice analysis dear,

lulujjjjmaha9

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
the photographs were not in yash's room, it was in the chidren's camera! probably the pics were taken bby the children. and yes, kids can take good pics.my iece who is younger than palak takes good pics. so not unnatural!

@ melissasofia- Gurmeet started his career with a negative roleTongue he is a very versatile actor.
But nothing in Yash is remotely villainous!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStarlulujjjjmaha9gcluv

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Amazing analysis...Clap
Liked aman character..Star
Waiting for yash and aman face off..

lulujjjjmaha9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index