Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

possible scenes in 4th Sept episode ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sajanFan

sajanFan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Well guys , lets list down the scenes we are imagining in tomorrow's episode...   Expecting maximum participation in this thread(not just viewing) .. come on guys... 

well , let me share my scenes to start with...

1.  Avantu reads from Adi's phone(sms) that he and Pankhu r planning something for Nana's bday. This time she wont stop Adi (as she is also willing to celebrate her dad's bday ) ... i feel she will act as though she did not read the sms. 

2.In Pani Puri stall , she wont insult Pankhu. Instead she will  say something which is kind of hint/approval for the bday party 

3.She will find out that Adi was with Pankhu in ani Puri Stall

Your opinions please...  Come on guys.. we need to make this PKDH forum most active

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmTacker_HolicANJ4f.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "possible scenes in 4th Sept episode ?" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

ohk ..enough laughing... man you really mad me rofl badly...
after reading more then 4 times its finaly you talking bout surpankhan...
man u serzz she will end up with any of this...i cant at all trust this cv
i too have soem list
1)har waqt bivi kee maar and serial mai khundas bahar nikal
2) salee adhe tou choudr hai hee nahe,bhag gayee Cry dil eska tuta heart atack nana and hamnay bardasth keyaa
3)pyyar esay anhe mila and serial mai esnay pankhuri and aditya kou nahe milany deya and suffer hum audience nai keya
4)life esnay apne complicated kee mama kai hatoun hamay complicate story dae deyaa
sochou think busy think..surpnakhan and wou bhe non rectional non active metal...pacha anhe swetuuu Wink

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
LOL
sorry but got to say this.. 
your expectation is soo high from this LAZY forum. ROFL

hmm i like your possible scenes! 
yeah true, avantu might let adi-pankhu plan surprise party..  after reading the SMS..

it would be good to see Avantu participating in Adi-Pankhu surprise party.. that would be awesome.. very unlikely but hey avantu loves her dad ..so i guess she wont have much problem with this bday party..

Also you are quite right, she's not going to insult pankhuri at pani puri stall.. i wonder what she was doing there? how did she come there,
the way she took her sunglasses off, i think she wants to discuss about nanaji bday party.. but CVs are unpredictable.. 

avantu is not going to melt so easily by pankhu's surprise idea.. but it will definitely improve their relationship a LITTLE BIT ? maybe or is it too soon? 

Edited by Poojaa_P - 03 September 2012 at 5:09pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.