Punar Vivah

Is MU the reason for all those Past dramas???

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Well all those dramas were the result of a Misunderstanding, if so the CV's are spoiling Yash character, coz the character is not that insensitive to doubt his wife.

Though I love the part were the CV's are stating Yash has fallen in Love with Aarti, that he is possessive for her.

On the serious note, I'm eagerly waiting for the reason behind his anger, coz I don't think what they are showing now is the main reason for his anger, I think something big is there in the store for the viewers & I really hope the CV's don't darggg with this track.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yash knows aarti since a few mnths.
He has no clue about her relationship with Aman.
Aman is always flirting with aarti, hlding her hands, pulling her towards him ( in photos)
Aarti comes home with Aman at 3 am...in the rains...and who knows may be Yash saw aman holding her hands, flirting with her at that moment, and probably aarti was laughing.
Is it very unnatural for a guy to have doubts? Vidhi, bhawri- all of them doubted just by seeing pics. 
Yash saw aarti behaving weirdly with him in Mumbai...he saw her constantly staring at him, making him buy bangles for her, saying ILU, and then she said she was joking.
Is it unnatural for him to think that probably she was just joking around with him, and behaving similarly with Aman too?
he has started having feelings for her, that makes things worse. Not only does he feel that she is not serious abt him , but he feels she deliberately behaved that way with him so that she could attract him to herself.

I don't think its unnatural.

had Yash known aarti for even a year, and they both had been in love with each other for long, and still if he had doubted her, I would have been mad at him, but now even though he is wrong  undoubtedly, I don't think its totally abnormal or uncalled for.Even Aman said the same thing!

However, I can't believe Aarti never thought of this issue! For God's sake, if Yash decided to come to Bhopal after that very night, how could she not have realized? No, this is not such a small thing to forget!
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow ria
well said 
agreed all your points 
you made my confusion clear too

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya me too want to know the reason so badly...
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

Yash knows aarti since a few mnths.

He has no clue about her relationship with Aman.
Aman is always flirting with aarti, hlding her hands, pulling her towards him ( in photos)
Aarti comes home with Aman at 3 am...in the rains...and who knows may be Yash saw aman holding her hands, flirting with her at that moment, and probably aarti was laughing.
Is it very unnatural for a guy to have doubts? Vidhi, bhawri- all of them doubted just by seeing pics. 
Yash saw aarti behaving weirdly with him in Mumbai...he saw her constantly staring at him, making him buy bangles for her, saying ILU, and then she said she was joking.
Is it unnatural for him to think that probably she was just joking around with him, and behaving similarly with Aman too?
he has started having feelings for her, that makes things worse. Not only does he feel that she is not serious abt him , but he feels she deliberately behaved that way with him so that she could attract him to herself.

I don't think its unnatural.

had Yash known aarti for even a year, and they both had been in love with each other for long, and still if he had doubted her, I would have been mad at him, but now even though he is wrong  undoubtedly, I don't think its totally abnormal or uncalled for.Even Aman said the same thing!

However, I can't believe Aarti never thought of this issue! For God's sake, if Yash decided to come to Bhopal after that very night, how could she not have realized? No, this is not such a small thing to forget!

You're completely right ... 👍🏼