Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Only If : U Knew it Di (Mannu's Heart Speaks )

Sumana123 Senior Member
Sumana123
Sumana123

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Kaash Aap ...Samajh Paati Di...

As Mannu's Heart Gives In to the Storm in Her Life...

The Present Storm In her life ...it the fiercest of All She faced till..now ...Not only Physically Destructive ...But Mentally Devastating too...A Girl Who Accepted Her Cancer With A Smile, Who Faced All the hardships with a "I give a Damn" attitude now seems to fall apart ...and This is too at a point of time where she can finally see a small beam of light ready to enlighten life once again. A small ray of hope trying to nourish her soul again...

Wait Isn't this a reason to be Happy???? Shouldn't she be Happy??? Cause of All She wanted was to live her life with her Partner Viraat and Di..Which could just happen if she gets cured then Why these sudden tide of negative thoughts???

This is Question which a general public would come up with...Cause for them living is the main thing ...But for Mannu things are different ..For Her Living is not Just Living ...For Her Living is to spread happiness . For this Hrishikesh Girl Life is Incomplete Unless everyone is nt happy...

And Certainly None of the above mentioned goals are going to stand a chance in the latest scenario...

A Short Insight into her heart

Di ...I know for You nothing is more Important than me ..I know You can give way to your life just at a simple "ouch" from me. I know You want to save me ...In that case even i would have tried to do that...I know U want to see me alive..see me Happy ..get married ...

But Di...all this at what cost??? Chutku ??? Di I might not be knowing this thing but this "chutku" happiness in your life has more impact on my life than your. You don't know the day you revealed the news of your pregnancy a part within me woke up again...The dying part of my life rose on its feet once again...You Know why ??? Cause finally my heart found out a path to reach you...

Why just me ...just think of Jiju ...Think of Viraat, Bua, Dada ji...They all found a new ray of hope in their heart . And You want to steal that ray from their lives??? And Give it to me?? 

Di do you feel that I can ever live back ...with that ray..do u think that ray can ever light up my life ..Will I ever be happy after being the reason of death of one unborn child...

If you feel yes..then probably a li'l part in you still doesn't know Maanvi totally. Probably that small innocent piece of you heart still longs to understand the real Maanvi...She Probably is unaware of Maanvi's meaning of "LIFE" ...Your Sacrifice Might Set Milestones in History...Your Sacrifice Might Defeat this "devilish" Cancer But Will Defeat you for Ever ...WILL DEFEAT ME FOR EVER

You Want To Save me right?? But Probably You Don't know a simple thing...LOOSING CHUTKU = LOOSING me...Even though you succeed in saving my "breaths" But You Certainly can't save me...Cause a part of me will be totally lost with that unborn innocent smile of "Chutku"

Do You think That You can ever get my life back with your attempt to save me...Do You think You will Ever be Able to Bring Jiju to his self back after all these...Do You think After this Me and Viraat would ever be able to look into each other's eyes..forget marriage ..how can we even face each other when we know that our life is founded on the death ground of an innocent child...

Di These are very small things...But Will Make a deep impact not Just in Yours but everyone around you...

And For Me...As Already Said ...A Life ...on the Death of My Chutku...Is EQUAL TO MY DEATH...

Now it Depends on you ...You Want Me Die a Content and Happy Death Or Want Me to Live Like A DEAD...

The Clock Ticks in Both Side...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

marytisdalevgaajesskapoorjs1234screen22angeldhaalabhilasha143riastarmunnihyderabadRadharaday_Sara_xoxsusanxoxsennarenimannat.urwishalicemathlakshmShadowImbueShona1907...Jes...

lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
how can we even face each other when we know that our life is founded on the death ground of an innocent child...

never thought about it yaaar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1907

Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
U Actualy spoke Manvi's heart out... Awesome... Manvi is jst so selfless...
abhilasha143 Senior Member
abhilasha143
abhilasha143

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
It is wondeful post Sumana...everything u penned down is in my mind...u expressed beautifully...Love ur posts even in TVC. Once again saying it is amazing post.Clap Clap Clap

Sumana123

MJHTMonayaSajan Goldie
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumana123

Kaash Aap ...Samajh Paati Di...

As Mannu's Heart Gives In to the Storm in Her Life...

The Present Storm In her life ...it the fiercest of All She faced till..now ...Not only Physically Destructive ...But Mentally Devastating too...A Girl Who Accepted Her Cancer With A Smile, Who Faced All the hardships with a "I give a Damn" attitude now seems to fall apart ...and This is too at a point of time where she can finally see a small beam of light ready to enlighten life once again. A small ray of hope trying to nourish her soul again...

Wait Isn't this a reason to be Happy???? Shouldn't she be Happy??? Cause of All She wanted was to live her life with her Partner Viraat and Di..Which could just happen if she gets cured then Why these sudden tide of negative thoughts???

This is Question which a general public would come up with...Cause for them living is the main thing ...But for Mannu things are different ..For Her Living is not Just Living ...For Her Living is to spread happiness . For this Hrishikesh Girl Life is Incomplete Unless everyone is nt happy...

And Certainly None of the above mentioned goals are going to stand a chance in the latest scenario...

A Short Insight into her heart

Di ...I know for You nothing is more Important than me ..I know You can give way to your life just at a simple "ouch" from me. I know You want to save me ...In that case even i would have tried to do that...I know U want to see me alive..see me Happy ..get married ...

But Di...all this at what cost??? Chutku ??? Di I might not be knowing this thing but this "chutku" happiness in your life has more impact on my life than your. You don't know the day you revealed the news of your pregnancy a part within me woke up again...The dying part of my life rose on its feet once again...You Know why ??? Cause finally my heart found out a path to reach you...

Why just me ...just think of Jiju ...Think of Viraat, Bua, Dada ji...They all found a new ray of hope in their heart . And You want to steal that ray from their lives??? And Give it to me?? 

Di do you feel that I can ever live back ...with that ray..do u think that ray can ever light up my life ..Will I ever be happy after being the reason of death of one unborn child...

If you feel yes..then probably a li'l part in you still doesn't know Maanvi totally. Probably that small innocent piece of you heart still longs to understand the real Maanvi...She Probably is unaware of Maanvi's meaning of "LIFE" ...Your Sacrifice Might Set Milestones in History...Your Sacrifice Might Defeat this "devilish" Cancer But Will Defeat you for Ever ...WILL DEFEAT ME FOR EVER

You Want To Save me right?? But Probably You Don't know a simple thing...LOOSING CHUTKU = LOOSING me...Even though you succeed in saving my "breaths" But You Certainly can't save me...Cause a part of me will be totally lost with that unborn innocent smile of "Chutku"

Do You think That You can ever get my life back with your attempt to save me...Do You think You will Ever be Able to Bring Jiju to his self back after all these...Do You think After this Me and Viraat would ever be able to look into each other's eyes..forget marriage ..how can we even face each other when we know that our life is founded on the death ground of an innocent child...

Di These are very small things...But Will Make a deep impact not Just in Yours but everyone around you...

And For Me...As Already Said ...A Life ...on the Death of My Chutku...Is EQUAL TO MY DEATH...

Now it Depends on you ...You Want Me Die a Content and Happy Death Or Want Me to Live Like A DEAD...

The Clock Ticks in Both Side...
Nicely written but I still want J to save Mannu n abort the child if thats wat she has to do to save mannu...
mannat.urwish IF-Dazzler
mannat.urwish
mannat.urwish

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Sumana di...you portrayed Manvi's feelings sooo well that I am actually awestruck...seriously di...ur every words...every line depicted what Manvi actually thinks and how she define "her" life Heart thanq sooo much for writing this n sharing it with us di...Hug

-Simran

Sumana123

_Sara_ Goldie
_Sara_
_Sara_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
wow.. Hats off..

What a BEAUTIFUL Post.

Wow.

Speechless still
sennareni Goldie
sennareni
sennareni

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Awesome post!!!

Maanvi is an awesome character who teaches people to live life to the fullest...

She will not be happy with the fact that, to live her life with her love and di , an innocent child and the happiness of the whole family will be sacrificed...

She will not be able to live with the guilt...

She said it right... God decides who should live and who dies.. not any human being...

P.S: oh but then the Maanvi fan in me wants her to live...

js1234

Go to top