Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Great episode :AarTi lady Ghajini (Page 3)

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I am  agree with you because if aarti and aman came late that night so what's a big deal because yash said he just love arpita and this punarvivaah is just for the kids so aarti enjoys with her old friend so i don't think so there is a big matter yash don't want to forgot arpita but he start to feel for aarti i don't understand what really he want he want arpita's memories or aarti and you say aarti have to say sorry to yash but i think he have to say sorry to aarti she didn't forgot the night she spend with aman as she said today she never thinks that it could be the reason everybody is angry on aarti may be it could yash 's fault or maybe both yash and aarti's fault half n halfLOLso i don't think so we have to say anything bad for both yash and aarti because we love both.
or if there is a suporting scool so i'll go with aarti because i think she is right men's egoAngryso i don't think she is wrong i'll support her and cv's plzzz don't drag this track tooo much plzzz reaveled the real reason behing yash's anger this is the 3rd week plzzz as we know he start to fall for her but he did'nt accept it

But This Is The FACT

nice post dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by djkhan - 03 September 2012 at 12:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VEENAGOPAL

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
lovely post di
finally watched the epi
the precap is shocking yaaro
vidhi against arti
ek yahi baqi tha...

and bua ko touAngry
car me bhi nazarien idhar udhari hoti haiLOL

and yash was too good loved the convo between the three bros
and poor pankaj
vidhi is taking him for granted
yash was mindblowing in the last scene esp
the anger in his eyes awww
but bahut hogaya suspense i cant take it anymore
somebody plz reveal the mistery

VEENAGOPAL

GCrck IF-Dazzler
GCrck
GCrck

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
aarti is really a lady ghajini...and u know uska reason hai...cvs...i mean how can they neglect some mistakes

VEENAGOPAL

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana56

lovely post di
finally watched the epi
vidhi against arti
ek yahi baqi tha...

and bua ko touAngry

and poor pankaj

hey I like your post baaki ki toh car mein bhi nazrein idhar udhar hoti hai hahahahaBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
VersatileStar Goldie
VersatileStar
VersatileStar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Just a wild guess, but I have a feeling all this is something to do with Lakhan. I think just because Aarti failed to inform Yash that she is going out with Aman or will be late, something wrong happened between Yash and Lakhan

Again, it's just my wild guess, because I'm 100% sure its not about Yash having any misunderstanding about Aarti Aman relationship. Whenever Yash remembers about Mumbai and that incident, you can see a scare in his eyes, like a scare of some tragedy. Only Yash knows the truth, rest all in the family Vidhi, Aarti, Aman are just guessing

VEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VersatileStar

Just a wild guess, but I have a feeling all this is something to do with Lakhan. I think just because Aarti failed to inform Yash that she is going out with Aman or will be late, something wrong happened between Yash and Lakhan

Again, it's just my wild guess, because I'm 100% sure its not about Yash having any misunderstanding about Aarti Aman relationship. Whenever Yash remembers about Mumbai and that incident, you can see a scare in his eyes, like a scare of some tragedy. Only Yash knows the truth, rest all in the family Vidhi, Aarti, Aman are just guessing

ya shradhha i too think.he is not in Aman problemmmCry
zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

My thoughts (sorry i did not read every post in this thread and apologise if there are duplications etc).and I have not seen that episode yet as we are 1 episode behind - so totally dependent on what i read in the update.

My train of thought:
1.  Yash started falling in love with Arti. but he is still in a bind with Arpita.  He is already in an emotional roller coaster - whether to cling to the past and be "loyal" to his Arpita.  He is in a turmoil - he loves being happy again - something he has not felt for a long time - he loves Arthi for bringing the change in him - but he feels guilty that he is letting Arpita down... turmoil
2.  I don't know how come Arthi went out on the town on her own without Yash or another companion.  I don't know the circumstances in which she met Aman.  If Aman was an old friend - don't you think she should have told Yash that she is going to meet an old friend and don't you think that she should have iinvited himt to come along with her...  if it was a preplanned meeting..
3.  I don't know about India... but in Singapore if a wife goes out and is sent home at 3am by another man ... without any good reason ... well certainly even a sane husband would get suspicious (and he should ... he would be a dufus if he does not question it!!).
4.  Arthi is being an idiot if she does not connect this incident with what happened to Yash... seriously that woman needs to get her head checked!! not Yash.  How could be plead in front of her inlaws that if she even had an inkling of what she did was wrong she would reveal it... look even if the meetiing with Aman was an innocent one ... it does not look good when you come home in the dead of night... sorry maybe Indians are more liberal but it is not one here in Singapore - no husband will accept it... similarly no wife would accept if if her husband did the same...

I find this track a bit poorly thought out - like the CVs are not sure which way to go.  Because they have made Arthi look very stupid and 'blur like sotong (cuttle fish)' as they say in Singapore.

I am surprised that everyone thinks that Yash should not have gone over the bend - actually i am not surprised - because he is already in an emotional turmoil - it is difficult for him to let go of the past and to embrace the exciting new future.  Based on this tenuous emotional base, Arthi should know better than to shake it... so why Arthi would go out and come back in the wee hours of the night beats comprehension...

I had so much hope for this serial - but looks like it is going to get mashed up as in other serials.  I thought it would be a serial were you see Yash changing - one day good accepting Arthi and another bad - rejecting her ... until he comes to terms with his emotions. I thought we will see Arpita's pictures being slowly replaced, picture by picture with Arthi... I thought it will be a study of psychological and emotional behaviour... i thought wrong...

PuvZ

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana56

lovely post di
finally watched the epi
vidhi against arti
ek yahi baqi tha...

and bua ko touAngry

and poor pankaj

Ana thanks jaanu for repyinggg..hope soon CVS finish this track with closing all loopholesSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index