Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Great episode :AarTi lady Ghajini (Page 2)

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha9

Ya agree with u dear. But how can yash think bad of arthi without asking any reason from her.

i too fear that a big problem will arise if the entire family see arthi with aman !!!

i still dont think he is thinking bad of Aman and AarTi..i still feel more reson is there we will see  wat will happenOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PuvZ

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
very nice analysis!!!!!!!!!

VEENAGOPAL

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Yash is a matured person, but I don't think any husband will appreciate when they see their wife coming home at 3 AM with another man. He don't know anything about the relation ship between Aman and Arati and it does not look like she gave a proper explanation about what happened or a proper introduction to Aman as her best friend.

VEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iluvkanha_GCian

very nice analysis!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ManaSmile
VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Yash is a matured person, but I don't think any husband will appreciate when they see their wife coming home at 3 AM with another man. He don't know anything about the relation ship between Aman and Arati and it does not look like she gave a proper explanation about what happened or a proper introduction to Aman as her best friend.

ya i too say that...she is not in love with her so he cannot feel her perfectSmile..All will think in little negative way...AarTi must have explained

jikky_84

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajampriyab

only one thing disturbs me... since becoz arthi came late with a guy, how can yash doubt her.. i dont think ,he is that kind of guy.. without knowing anything,how can he conclude things himself.. if so.. his character ll be void..

Yash knows aarti since a few mnths.
He has no clue about her relationship with Aman.
Aman is always flirting with aarti, hlding her hands, pulling her towards him ( in photos)
Aarti comes home with Aman at 3 am...in the rains...and who knows may be Yash saw aman holding her hands, flirting with her at that moment, and probably aarti was laughing.
Is it very unnatural for a guy to have doubts? Vidhi, bhawri- all of them doubted just by seeing pics. 
Yash saw aarti behaving weirdly with him in Mumbai...he saw her constantly staring at him, making him buy bangles for her, saying ILU, and then she said she was joking.
Is it unnatural for him to think that probably she was just joking around with him, and behaving similarly with Aman too?
he has started having feelings for her, that makes things worse. Not only does he feel that she is not serious abt him , but he feels she deliberately behaved that way with him so that she could attract him to herself.

I don't think its unnatural.

had Yash known aarti for even a year, and they both had been in love with each other for long, and still if he had doubted her, I would have been mad at him, but now even though he is wrong  undoubtedly, I don't think its totally abnormal or uncalled for.Even Aman said the same thing!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaagNxtRockstar..gcluvjikky_84VEENAGOPAL

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Someone please advise Geeta Tyagi to act normal...there is no harm in acting simple CVs are you listening...apart from that I loved the episode...My mom said its very natural wiith men in general to be jealous/possessive for your wife...according to me, aakhir ego ka sawaal haiLOL...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBjikky_84gcluvVEENAGOPAL

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adigaag

Someone please advise Geeta Tyagi to act normal...there is no harm in acting simple CVs are you listening...apart from that I loved the episode...My mom said its very natural wiith men in general to be jealous/possessive for your wife...according to me, aakhir ego ka sawaal haiLOL...

LOL-true!

Gurmeet was awesome in the epi btw! forgot to talk about that earlier.

my mom feels the same. that given the situation, its normal, esp becoz yash and aarti have been married for hardly a few mnths!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaagjikky_84VEENAGOPAL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index