Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VersatileStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Just a wild guess, but I have a feeling all this is something to do with Lakhan. I think just because Aarti failed to inform Yash that she is going out with Aman or will be late, something wrong happened between Yash and Lakhan

Again, it's just my wild guess, because I'm 100% sure its not about Yash having any misunderstanding about Aarti Aman relationship. Whenever Yash remembers about Mumbai and that incident, you can see a scare in his eyes, like a scare of some tragedy. Only Yash knows the truth, rest all in the family Vidhi, Aarti, Aman are just guessing
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: VersatileStar

Just a wild guess, but I have a feeling all this is something to do with Lakhan. I think just because Aarti failed to inform Yash that she is going out with Aman or will be late, something wrong happened between Yash and Lakhan

Again, it's just my wild guess, because I'm 100% sure its not about Yash having any misunderstanding about Aarti Aman relationship. Whenever Yash remembers about Mumbai and that incident, you can see a scare in his eyes, like a scare of some tragedy. Only Yash knows the truth, rest all in the family Vidhi, Aarti, Aman are just guessing

ya shradhha i too think.he is not in Aman problemmm😭
zeezee55 thumbnail

My thoughts (sorry i did not read every post in this thread and apologise if there are duplications etc).and I have not seen that episode yet as we are 1 episode behind - so totally dependent on what i read in the update.

My train of thought:
1.  Yash started falling in love with Arti. but he is still in a bind with Arpita.  He is already in an emotional roller coaster - whether to cling to the past and be "loyal" to his Arpita.  He is in a turmoil - he loves being happy again - something he has not felt for a long time - he loves Arthi for bringing the change in him - but he feels guilty that he is letting Arpita down... turmoil
2.  I don't know how come Arthi went out on the town on her own without Yash or another companion.  I don't know the circumstances in which she met Aman.  If Aman was an old friend - don't you think she should have told Yash that she is going to meet an old friend and don't you think that she should have iinvited himt to come along with her...  if it was a preplanned meeting..
3.  I don't know about India... but in Singapore if a wife goes out and is sent home at 3am by another man ... without any good reason ... well certainly even a sane husband would get suspicious (and he should ... he would be a dufus if he does not question it!!).
4.  Arthi is being an idiot if she does not connect this incident with what happened to Yash... seriously that woman needs to get her head checked!! not Yash.  How could be plead in front of her inlaws that if she even had an inkling of what she did was wrong she would reveal it... look even if the meetiing with Aman was an innocent one ... it does not look good when you come home in the dead of night... sorry maybe Indians are more liberal but it is not one here in Singapore - no husband will accept it... similarly no wife would accept if if her husband did the same...

I find this track a bit poorly thought out - like the CVs are not sure which way to go.  Because they have made Arthi look very stupid and 'blur like sotong (cuttle fish)' as they say in Singapore.

I am surprised that everyone thinks that Yash should not have gone over the bend - actually i am not surprised - because he is already in an emotional turmoil - it is difficult for him to let go of the past and to embrace the exciting new future.  Based on this tenuous emotional base, Arthi should know better than to shake it... so why Arthi would go out and come back in the wee hours of the night beats comprehension...

I had so much hope for this serial - but looks like it is going to get mashed up as in other serials.  I thought it would be a serial were you see Yash changing - one day good accepting Arthi and another bad - rejecting her ... until he comes to terms with his emotions. I thought we will see Arpita's pictures being slowly replaced, picture by picture with Arthi... I thought it will be a study of psychological and emotional behaviour... i thought wrong...
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Originally posted by: ana56

lovely post di

finally watched the epi
the precap is shocking yaaro
vidhi against arti
ek yahi baqi tha...

and bua ko tou😡
car me bhi nazarien idhar udhari hoti hai😆

and yash was too good loved the convo between the three bros
and poor pankaj
vidhi is taking him for granted
yash was mindblowing in the last scene esp
the anger in his eyes awww
but bahut hogaya suspense i cant take it anymore
somebody plz reveal the mistery

Ana thanks jaanu for repyinggg..hope soon CVS finish this track with closing all loopholes😊
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

😆-true!

Gurmeet was awesome in the epi btw! forgot to talk about that earlier.

my mom feels the same. that given the situation, its normal, esp becoz yash and aarti have been married for hardly a few mnths!

ya ria...she did a OT yesterday😆...yup he knows only few months that's wat he says i dont have hak to punish you
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: UltimateGcian

Shalu i really feel he is angry for some other thing..i feel not only because of Aman.Yash is not insensitive that he just distrust her

Ya I know Yash is a matured guy  but di you know something CVs are making me confused day by day. I really want Yash to bring back Aarti home himself.hope my dream comes true.
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ya...how can Aarti forget this one big thing...its really ridiculous...to something like this stupid...
But i like this one that yash has started to feel for Aarti...
im_suchithra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG Eager for today's Epi!!
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Originally posted by: Remona

Ya...how can Aarti forget this one big thing...its really ridiculous...to something like this stupid...
But i like this one that yash has started to feel for Aarti...

excatly remona...How are u dear?????😊
jasraj123 thumbnail
awesome post

love the brother's scene and how they were trying to get the truth