Great episode :AarTi lady Ghajini

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow wat a wonderful Episode to start the week👏

Today totally loved the 3 brothers scene...Wow 3 brothers are just a Great pair...Today i totally admired their scene..Loved their concern for their brother...OMG what Vidhi heard she is totally angry with AarTi now😭...definite So if Vidhi get angry then AarTi had did the mistake...She should have clarified Yash that day onlyyy...how can she forget that matter and be relax😡

Aman is little better than AarTi...AarTi she is totally a lady Ghajini😆😆...Thank God Atleast Aman gave a some picture for her.How come she is childish😕 that she didn't think about such incidents...My support goes to Yash.No person will like his wife coming late with some men at mid night...whether he fall in love or not fall in love.Hmmmya Aman says correct YAsh may have developed feelings for her so he didn't like😳.He broke Aarpita's pic because he thinks he forot her and started to feel for another lady whose is not good in her position😭...Yash is not a immature Guy that he doubt her with other men...i think he is not at all aware of Aman.something different is going to comeee😭

Bua Seen AarTi with Aman...OMGGG when all see Aman with AarTi that is again going to be a big mess

Guru rocked the episodeee...👏..Today 3 brothers stole the show...👏...Hope AarTi will say sorry to Yash and will repent...Yash will forgive her...but will take time

Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_drizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
only one thing disturbs me... since becoz arthi came late with a guy, how can yash doubt her.. i dont think ,he is that kind of guy.. without knowing anything,how can he conclude things himself.. if so.. his character ll be void..
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajampriyab

only one thing disturbs me... since becoz arthi came late with a guy, how can yash doubt her.. i dont think ,he is that kind of guy.. without knowing anything,how can he conclude things himself.. if so.. his character ll be void..

i know yash is a matured Guy...may be he would have seen her in any wrong situation.or may be he heard some talks between aman and aarti
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
today's episode is really greta. I really liked aman. and ya di I think aarti has become lady ghajini.But I feel like dancing when aman said Yash is in love with Aarti😳.
and that Bua ufff 😡 and now she will do anything to make aarti's life miserable.
loved the three brothers scene very much.😊
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini28

today's episode is really greta. I really liked aman. and ya di I think aarti has become lady ghajini.But I feel like dancing when aman said Yash is in love with Aarti😳.

and that Bua ufff 😡 and now she will do anything to make aarti's life miserable.
loved the three brothers scene very much.😊

Shalu i really feel he is angry for some other thing..i feel not only because of Aman.Yash is not insensitive that he just distrust her
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you dear for the pm
ummma😉
loved today's episode
loved yash with his brother drinking and spilling out their inner turmoil .
aman is a mature and a loveable guy 
hope he helps  our arya with their confused mind
loved to SP's confidence in arati
hated bua
still surprised and confused with arati's forgetfulness or ignorance 😕
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya agree with u dear. But how can yash think bad of arthi without asking any reason from her.

i too fear that a big problem will arise if the entire family see arthi with aman !!!
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: gcluv

thank you dear for the pm

ummma😉
loved today's episode
loved yash with his brother drinking and spilling out their inner turmoil .
aman is a mature and a loveable guy 
hope he helps  our arya with their confused mind
loved to SP's confidence in arati
hated bua
still surprised and confused with arati's forgetfulness or ignorance 😕

yup dear...muhahhh to u too

..Loved 3 brothersss...me tooo confuse on AarTi's forgetfulness...seems Gay3 bimari had came for her😆.
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha9

Ya agree with u dear. But how can yash think bad of arthi without asking any reason from her.

i too fear that a big problem will arise if the entire family see arthi with aman !!!

i still dont think he is thinking bad of Aman and AarTi..i still feel more reson is there we will see  wat will happen
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice analysis!!!!!!!!!