Arjun
Arjun

LOVE IS PAIN OS Part 2- pg3 (Page 3)

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

awww riya is in danger n she doesn't even know whts gonna happen...but im sure arjun will save her...Wink
nice OS...name it: Love is Pain...:)

Thanks a lot... for suggesting a beautiful nameSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
very nice, please updateSmile

salta

akanksha2 Senior Member
akanksha2
akanksha2

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
nice..Thumbs Up

salta

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Hello everybody……. I'm here with the last part of Ariya OS LOVE IS PAIN…… do tell me if you liked it and do comment...

On the other hand….. riya was dragged by that maniac killer in a cottage…..she was gaining consciousness until then. However when her eyes, her body and her brain coordinated, she found herself tied on a chair, her hands and feet were tied with a steel wire tightly……….and blood was dripping from them. But the environment sickened her like hell…… there was dried blood and bits of human flesh here and there. But when the next moment, when she saw what was before her eyes….. she desired to kill herself……. There were acid bottles, knives, screw driver and what not……..she was horrified like hell… all she knew about the case until few hours was that he was a psycho, who raped and killed the women after torturing them brutally. But the torture and brutally meant so much………. She was already feeling as if she had felt the zenith of the pain existed in the world…….. " No no……I can't take it anymore……… plz plz God kill me……..kill me……I don't wanna die after feeling so much pain……." Her inward voice cried ………..
Suddenly the door opened and a shadow entered…..it was the most horrible, cruel face riya had ever seen in her life, his laughter was the only sound in the silence. He came slowly and opened the window….. moonlight entered in the room and tears shimmered like pearls on a beautiful face, Riya was sobbing endlessly……… she was unable to cry even…. Her heart was throbbing  with pain, and she was just hoping that she die before anything more horrible happens to her……. For once she thought about Arjun…… but then…." Riya sir to nadi ke dusri side honge, aur agar is side aa bhi gaye to yahan tak pahunchna….ab to plz plz main aise hi mar jaoon to kitna achha ho……. I really can't take it anymore." Then that maniac bent down on his knees and  moved towards riya's face….. he grinned and said "Nahin nahin…..aise nahin rote…….and put his lips on her cheeks where tears were flowing ….riya felt that disgusting touch of his rough and dry lips but next moment she screamed with pain. He had bitten her cheek so violently, that there were clear marks of his teeth on her face… her scream was so loud that it vibrated the whole environment…….. The maniac was angered more and buried his nails on her arms and scratched them hard….. held her collar and then tore into pieces……riya was there crying helplessly….he picked a knife and first cut her hands a bit….in a way that the steel wire was completely red with her blood…..seeing this he laughed and opened her  hands…..riya was crying helplessly, screaming hard……he did the same with her feet ….. she tried to resist but this time she has lost her spirit. But suddenly then riya thought of fighting……. No she wasn't going to submit……even if she has to die she will die after struggling…….she regained her spirits and then as he was on his knees….. she kicked him hard below the belt, kicked on his face, and quickly picked knife and acid bottle……. Then the maniac's laughter stopped for the first time…..he backed and started to run away….. riya threw all the bottles on him as he was running…….. then she sank on the floor …... and started to think about what has just happened and what was gonna happen  and started to cry. When she saw her bruised arms, torn clothes..she felt like killing herself. She shut down the window, door and candles and then there was completely dark………..
 Suddenly door of the cottage was opened by someone with force……… he is back…..but this time I'm not gonna loose control.. " Tum is baar apni maut ke paas aaye ho………. Tumhe kya laga tum isi tarah masoom logon ki jaan se khelte rahoge……ab yahan se tum zinda nahin bachkar ja sakte…….tumne yahan aakar bahut badi galti kar di………tum abhi abhi to hare the..phir apni maut ke paas….." Riya said this and raised her leg to give him a hard kick but his hands held her foot, riya raised her hand with a knife but he held the knife with his hand, threw it and took hold of her hand.
" Relax…….Riya..Riya it's me Arjun Arjun…………" Arjun said.
"Arjun sir………."  She said and threw herself on the floor loosely. Then Arjun opened the window  and in the moonlight saw riya……… he had met that maniac on the way dripping in acid……. Running in pain and agony and had understood very well that only riya could do it. To increase his pain he had shot two bullets in his legs and then came to the cottage…………. But how much riya had suffered………..his eyes were full of tears for the first time since roshni has died.
 He had just his vest on….. as his shirt was torn in the jungle, so he had thrown it in the way. He went to Riya…….. who was quite uncomfortable, scared and in pain……. And was sunken in silence. Arjun sat near her and took her face out of her knees in which she had hidden herself, shrunken. "Riya riya ab sab kuch thik hai ……….. dekho dekho meri taraf…plz plz" When she resisted, he cupped her face in his hands and made her to look into his eyes. The two pair of eyes, both full of tears, shared an eye lock, looking at each other……. And then riya hugged Arjun tightly….. Arjun felt a shiver as her lips were on his neck……and she was close to her. He hugged her back tightly, caressing her hair……..and made her relax. Then he separated her, took off his vest, removed her torn shirt and put on the vest on her.  He carefully caressed her cheek on which that monster had bitten hard, and then his tears fell on that cheek. Riya was lying next to him, with her head resting on his shoulder. She extended her arms and wiped it… he saw then the bruises and wounds on her wrists and wounds…… he held her hand, kissed it and looked at her. He took her head from his shoulder and placed it in his lap and caressed his forehead. Riya looked at him, got up and put her hand on his face and caressed it. Both of them came close, looking at each other, sharing momentary eyelocks……. They moved towards each other, Arjun put his lips on her cheek, riya closed her eyes, and then he dragged his lips smoothly until they touched her soft lips. They shared a soft kissEmbarrassed…… Then they hugged each other, look into each other's eyes and their eyes said all that they wanted to say to each other.
In the morning, when they got up, their hands were interlocked, riya's head was on his chest and there was a happiness on both's face. When they got up…. Both smiled at each other…… and then Arjun took her face in his hands and asked… " You brought tears in my eyes back….. a sign that I am alive too….. Would you like to become my boss for the rest of the life…….. I wanna live…..with you forever."
Riya looked at his face and remembered all the moments they shared……. The soft corner and her secret love which she had secretly and carefully hide in herself. She looked again at his eyes……… and put her lips on his lips, held him close to her……… Arjun took his hands at her waist, wrapped his hands around her and deepened the kiss. When they were short of breath, they broke the kiss and looked at each other. Then Arjun asks naughtily "Riya does it means a yes………." And smiled.
Riya looked at him……smiled and said…… "Let me think ……. Sir it was a no……. a big no." and smirked.
Arjun brought her close and said…. " Ab I am under your arrest and you in mine…….. isse chootogi kabhi sochna bhi mat……..Samjhi ya samjhayoon? And then both smiled.

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

Mist001VirMan505anishk_dashikazafarahimsirani07-aliyah-ashri_loveehmmbh_luvrriushibaboabna1989akanksha2fasiha_rocksiluvrainaartisowmyap03ArjunKiAshtiti123CharMarfan4everbenazMistiofMistzelle..arul01kgmucooljaya11Kareena1994ipkknd-fanSparkling-eyes5KaShforever06Krishnaluv94fatima15mushiroxxPrachi..M.V.Kohli007ArieltabiAeDilHaiMushkilGurmeet4Drashtikaveriw2008sizzysehrishprava55663.Kiran.jeharshu_BlackPearl_Moumimon

cooljaya11 IF-Dazzler
cooljaya11
cooljaya11

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
superb :)
and brilliant 
ab samje ya samjau

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha2salta

akanksha2 Senior Member
akanksha2
akanksha2

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Awesome..Clap thanx for d pm

salta

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Awesome. Please update next part soon. SO wanna read it;)

salta

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
OKay never mind u already updated. ITS AMAZING! Keep writing more:)

salta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index