Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; The Wraith !! *updated (Page 67)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Accha..I have a kostin...I just wanted to know your views...

Yesterday ASR called Shyam a "scoundrel"..because he cheated on Anjali..He more or less thinks the same way about his father...Ouch

Now my point is...He too cheated on Lavanya with Khushi...The girl who changed herself for him and his family...Stern Smile

So can ASR's actions be justified??Big smile

IMO..Yes it can be..What about you??Tongue

The Moment he realized that he did not carry even a matchstick for Lavanya , he cancelled it instead of going thru the motions of marriage just for the heck of it ... So for me He is absolved of it...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniSanayamRajPreet_PreetogeetmaanluvNina90nivedha84ZoyafanHkrajantrintringsamanthanaJRiaDoodle..mrinalini..susan7riyya6

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Doods Hii..
hugs..
So baby are safe... I'm too confused how.. ?
are the doctors along with Shyam...
but, how did Shyam knew how much volt should be transfer .. I guess he has learn it.. *oouch*
but , was he that sure that his Rajkumari would be safe .. someday I just wanna see that love and affection in his eyes .. the deal shouldnt matter that much ,can't he just fall in for Anjali one day.. n care for his daughter..
i knw his mission is everything to him.. but, can you see this happening once..
and now I really wanna know how Shyam entered Anjali's life..
And Khushi's Dad does Dadiji knows about him.. ?? or its just ChaChaji..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniZoyafanDoodlelara3110samanthanariyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes.

--Second Witch, Act IV, scene i

To be, or not to be, ' that is the question: '
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? ' To die, to sleep, '
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, ' 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep; '
To sleep, perchance to dream: ' ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause: there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life;
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despis'd love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? who would these fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death, '
The undiscover'd country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns, ' puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know naught of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought;
And enterprises of great pith and moment,
With this regard, their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action.

Hamlet, Act III, scene i

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

--Witches, Act IV, scene i

===========================================================

Vakratunda Mahakaaya
Suryakoti Samaprabha
Nirvighnam Kuru Mey Deva
Sarva Kaaryeshu Sarvada

( The Lord with the curved trunk and a mighty body, who has the magnificence of a Million suns, I pray to you Oh Lord, to remove the obstacles from all the actions I intend to perform. )

A beautiful well balanced with Past n present and hints of future, A episode where equilibrium was maintained between relationships !!

The episode opens with Arnav  alone like he always has been, battling his own pain , feeling the guilt bearing down upon him.. while inside the ward room, Anjali regains conscience , bereft of her Mangal Sutr , her maang ka tikka .  She awakens  to  face the gloomy  and despairing faces, Her  countenance perfectly normal as the grief has so numbed her that she has frozen  , her emotions  locked away as she determinedly refuses to acknowledge the truth that shines right in front  ...A Helpless Anjali tries to  be the pillar to the family devastated by  a shocking event...but what  use is the pillar that is hollow,  The Pillar crumbles the moment  it takes a look at the face of her brother...The Granite who has always withstood  all the blows of life, who has shielded  her from worst storms , weathered through many a battles now stands alone, exposed, unarmoured  as tears of defeat rolls down his cheeks ...The message is understood and acknowledged  between the Sibling ...The dam of despair, of grief, of loss is let out by a keening wail that is torn from her soul  She laments for the  unborn who had made her complete, whole, She mourns the loss  of the little angel  to whom she was deeply beholden !! Her hands clutching convulsively  the womb that is barren, The angel touching her life but not becoming the part of her life ...

A very well enacted scene where none went overboard apart from Mami  * in few scenes* ..A scene where the truth of the plot was revealed completely   and yet seemed to be a part of delusional  woman ... Barun Sobti, The helpless grief  of a brother , the pain  and sense of hopelessness that he cannot  alleviate the  nightmare that has invaded  his Di's life ..

Loved the shot where NK who is sitting blocking the view of Arnav  from Anjali , slowly stands up and gives a clear  and straight view  between the siblings ... symbolically  portraying the deep and strong bond between the siblings , a bond that is only between them and where none can intrude, Anjali finally getting the confirmation from Arnav  with nary a word uttered , Anjali reacting only then for her trust on her Arnav is greater than her own instinct...This was the segment where Barun and Daljeet nailed it !
!

Nani as a matriarch who is bowed by the sorrow that has visited her Grand daughter yet bearing the weights of the family and  throwing out a facade of strength and  calm acceptance ..was darn good !!

Gripe point ; what was with the two rings  and the thread on Anjali's hand ??

202 ..decode it urself ...

The family are asked to leave  the room as the patient needs rest , Arnav is told by the Doc that the patient might  suffer from stress ..Arnav , Dadi and Khushi  elect to stay back  and be with  Anjali ..  Arnav is pacing the floor's as  his  mind wrestles with hsi heart and tries to come up with something that may assuage his Di's pain, his heart knowing fully well that nothing in this world will  allay her grief but the mind refusing to accept the truth of the heart !!! ...

An Interesting picture  of Arnav and Dadi with Khushi in the middle ..will she be the bone of contention or a bridge  for understanding ...

A girl who knows her man in and out , Khushi knows that  not all the forces of the known world will get Arnav to admit that he  is in need of support, of comfort, of solace ...He would rather bear it all quietly , torturing himself than ask for comfort...With no hangups, no superior air, Khushi  simply chooses to stay back, her eyes never leaving the  pain wracked face of Arnav, letting  him know that he is not alone, she is there with him to halve the anguish, to be the strength  to be his partner!!

The Past that was always hovering around like a wraith , insubstantial , formless now finds itself becoming an entity ...Arnav who was burning the floor  , is sapped of his strength and  his frame which supports the lives of many finds itself weak  and seeks the  aid of a couch to aid  him  ..Khushi who was helping Anjali comes in search of him and finds Arnav , heads  held  low almost bowed, hands curled with fingers intertwined almost in a gesture of supplication in front of Lord Ganesh ... The compassionate one  comes to the  wounded child , trying to soothe the wound , trying to lessen the pain ..

Beautiful shot , so well captured when the mighty Arnav Singh  Raizada finally becomes aware of his limitation , His ego is gone, The arrogance which was inbuilt is shattered , The complacency that his money can buy everything   has crumbled ...His impotent rage  caused bec of his inability to do anything  leads to the acknowledgment of  his mortality, of his weakness , of his shortcoming and he sits there humbled and in dire straits  , mutely praying for the well being of his sister in front of the lord of whose existence he had scorned  ...but the merciful lord without taking umbrage at the child who had mocked him sends his angel in disguise  to console him ..

Lord Ganesh  !!
The remover of obstacles, The Door Keeper, The Boy who got a new head so to speak , The head of overbearing confidence , Blind devotion to his mother, cockiness to be replaced by the head of compassion, wisdom, understanding!! in other words Ganesh is simply transformed  and so will be the case of Arnav when the blinkers he is wearing comes undone !!

Arnav , the self contained Arnav  takes the first step towards healing when unprompted he divulges the past that has always stabbed  at him, The pain  having made him a  veritable beast who had to hide his princely qualities, He  recounts those painful moments when he was a mute witness to the  poignant moment of the collapse of his parents marriage , when he was the testimony to his sister's heartbreak, his parents abandonment ..His dewy eyes getting the hazy glimpse of the woman who was the source for the collapse of his home, the destruction of his security blanket , The woman who made him Orphan !!.. Khushi is moved to tears and instinctively hugs him as if by the simple expedient of hugging him , she will absorb all  his angst, his woes, ...The Man who hesitated to even share  his pain  now returns  her hug  as simply s a trusting child who has found his refuge in the lap of his mother !!

The Beginning of the end !! When I saw the veiled face of the  'Other Woman '..My instant  thought was  , Ahh!! Here comes Shyam's sister !! ..The second thought was curtain call to Kahani .. Yes This was the beginning of the end ... !!

Lets  revert back to Kahani ...  what was kahani all about  ?? It was about Deception !!  Deception to  find the elusive truth, Deception to lure the lies from it's lair , Deception  done to give  a judgement !!   Who was the main character  of Kahani ?? Was it Bidya ?? Was it Satyaki ? Was it Khan ?? Was it the IB chief ??/No..The main and powerful character was the Colonel , who remained hidden throughout  and like a puppet master guided all action's n reaction's... The Colonel was the one who  recruits Bidya trains her and guides her in the exposure of truth ...If Satyaki is the Arjun for Bidya , then Bidya is Colonel's Arjun ..In the end  it is Colonel who is the  Paarthasarathy  .. The one who guides u towards the path of truth... When does Colonel make his appearance,,  towards the end when they show the beginning of the "Mission Arnab"  * Planning to flush out the mole* ...Yes , today the makers too let us have a glimpse of the  'Other Woman ' .. heralding the end of Kahani and beginning  of the "Mission Truth" .. She will lead them to truth , Truth devoid of any fripperies, sans any misconception ..Truth which will  reflect as it is and not as it is perceived to be,  Truth that will set him free  ..Truth where Arnav will be the Krishna !!

TANTASTIC Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Loved the analysis ... from the beginning to the end ... Yeah it's Vakratunda Mahakaya Surya koti Samaprabha 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinitruthloverRajPreet_PreetoJuicee_SushielalsunvidNia.Dcool_tweetyNina90Zoyafannivedha84JRialara3110trintringsamanthana..mrinalini..susan7ChitraFriyya6tanthya

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Originally posted by sampin

Accha..I have a kostin...I just wanted to know your views...

Yesterday ASR called Shyam a "scoundrel"..because he cheated on Anjali..He more or less thinks the same way about his father...Ouch

Now my point is...He too cheated on Lavanya with Khushi...The girl who changed herself for him and his family...Stern Smile

So can ASR's actions be justified??Big smile

IMO..Yes it can be..What about you??Tongue

The Moment he realized that he did not carry even a matchstick for Lavanya , he cancelled it instead of going thru the motions of marriage just for the heck of it ... So for me He is absolved of it...

And that's why he is justified,right??Thumbs Up

And that's why I love REDUXEmbarrassed

Actually there's this hot debate in the main forum...so thought of sharing this kostinBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshininivedha84ZoyafanNina90trintringriyya6tanthya

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by samanthana

Heelooosss Holaaa ... Alohaaa Hug

Hi DoodsHug

Hw wz d episde...

Answerrr time for US...LOL

I liked the epi Samantha ... it's good Big smile

Doods, a product of my impatience...

Are we getting the Dadi-Garima confrontation anytime soon?

Dek doods..    Word reversal of you..LOL

What is the meaning of 202...  not in scientific ans..   likes as IPK aeisthetic ans..Wink and is there any specification they showed Ganeshji idol in ASR and kushi scenes...  and why not DM...    Bolo na

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanHkrajan..mrinalini..Doodleriyya6

supermom1 Groupbie
supermom1
supermom1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Big smile

Originally posted by nivedha84

just C/P what Vi googled for 202
is all the reference I got from google.
  1. 202 is both a nontotient and a noncototient, meaning that there are no solutions to the equations f(x) = 202 nor x - f(x) = 202
  2. 202 is a angel number...
  3. 202 is the area code assigned to Washington D.C.

E number of a preservative Potassium sorbate is 202.
  we r satisfied with the Red and concluded Angel/Rajkumari is safe/preserved.

Didn't I say it on friday that the baby is safe ??? Meri baaton pe toh belief hi nehin hain tum kisiko LOL

I believed you and was telling the same to my hubby and kids. They were just looking at me as if I was making up the story.Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniSanayamyankanivedha84ZoyafanHkrajanDoodle..mrinalini..susan7riyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Updated, Girls !! Big smile

Sathu Hug one word...just beautiful Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinijpatel1289yankaZoyafan..mrinalini..riyya6

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Originally posted by Sanayam

Originally posted by Sanayam

Originally posted by nivedha84

just C/P what Vi googled for 202
is all the reference I got from google.
  1. 202 is both a nontotient and a noncototient, meaning that there are no solutions to the equations f(x) = 202 nor x - f(x) = 202
  2. 202 is a angel number...
  3. 202 is the area code assigned to Washington D.C.

E number of a preservative Potassium sorbate is 202.
  we r satisfied with the Red and concluded Angel/Rajkumari is safe/preserved.

Didn't I say it on friday that the baby is safe ??? Meri baaton pe toh belief hi nehin hain tum kisiko LOL

How you girls do it is beyond me.Clap

dekho baby is safe because without it story nehin tikegi and Shyam will end being a mere skirt chaser ... LOL

Yeah so much malevolence for nothing isnt possible. If he was truly in love with Khushi he wouldnt leave her to die. If he truly wanted the property only he would hardly care about one KKG.

Till now so many thinks so!!!!!   

But...did he ever love Khushi... I wonder!! In some episodes I thought he really liked her ...and is after Anjali for money... But not after Shashi and Garima entered buaji's ghar...It was mere a lust...!! Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayamHkrajanZoyafanlara3110riyya6

Go to top