Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; The Wraith !! *updated (Page 63)

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Chalo girls will be in & out...at work na... Tongue

Have fun discussing...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84ZoyafanNina90

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by yanka

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by nivedha84

Doodsie is Sr.Malik a Gem of a person as Sathu doubted or he    was a MoronErmm

Tants doubted him as a gem??? Kahan hain woh ??? Angry

updating her gem LOL

but in the fb he looked like a confused soul ... *ducks and hides*

Papa ASR still looked convincing but Mamma ASR went all over the top...LOL

And that young ASR...he was actually the BD of the young boy shouting.."Maaa"...Ouch

Not that I was extremely pleased with the fb's..But at least we got something more than.."Maaa"..Embarrassed

Hello SamwaaaHug
Did u like the EpiBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan..mrinalini..

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged

@Busg: Wonderful explanation about lord Ganesha and equaled with ARSHI relationship.  Excllent

@Ghausia: overall analysis is good.  By the way what is meaning of Macbeath ..

@Jhalak: Sweet analysis between 2 people in ASR life-Kushi and Anjali

@Huma: nice explanation with ASR and ANjali comparing with Apple tree.  Comparison of Nani and Stopwa good

@Nia: Anjali and ASR past with her mother quality IS GOOD

@Sunshine: When faceless found face and two facets of love .  Good love its

@Sharmi: Summarization of episode is good

@Tants.  Nice analysis and Anjali part was tood good and about lord ganesha…  wonderful byw what is the meaning of 202

@Divs: expectingCry

Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

yankaNia.DZoyafan..mrinalini..Doodlesunshine99Arhimaniac-MeMyselfI

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Hello Hi People...

Kya baat hai !!! Aaj saare redux pe jama hain... good to see you all guys... how's it going??

Hey Doods... been reading your theory on and off... great going !!!

Hey Trinny... great to see you after so long !!!!Hug

Heyyy Ritzii ... howz you doing??? Long time didn't see you ... 

Ab meri theories kya hain ... saare Gul Maate ki hain ... I just try to understand them ... sometimes it gets right sometimes wrong

Yep Doods... been busy lately !!!

Gul maata ne to straightline story di hai... it is your theory and your detailed analysis that is more interesting to read !!! Seriously, never miss your posts... u write so less these days !!!

Latest jo maine read kiya... tell me, u really think in the 7th month of pregnancy... she falls down from the stairs, and the baby is still alive !!!! 

And what is this I hear about Khushi's father being alive... main to confuse ho gayi !!! How did u come to know that !

Acc to Gul... past is related to Garima and not Shyam's sister... 
but who is shyam's sister??

Yaar mujhse decoding pehle bhi nahi hoti thi... can't understand now also... me very confused... please explainiya !!!

DOODS

I guessed you missed this... but I would like to ask the almost same ones as well, so I thought I'd quote Ritzy instead,

Offc Past related to Garimaji ... Gul ke soch I know... Garimaji had an affair with ASR's Dad ... isse jyaada Madameji ne aage nehin sochi ... aur soch bhi nehin sakti ... Imagine the lady who succumb to the actors when they thrw tantrums tog aur ya bolun main ??? I hardly even think about her ... mere liye Story telling is important ... as long as that is giving me my dailly "Food for Thought" I am happy ...
dekh every people have their certain needs ...

Phan girls want kissing and romancing
Elderly audience wants drama and kitchen politics
Young audience wants the regular past but not ASR Khushi separation 
I want they give me layered story telling so I am engaged in my interest ... which gets bored very easily ...

Shyam's Sister ... I am damn sure they have not even thought about it ... They Just don't have that vision ... iske liye you have to be proactive ... very very far sighted ...  Let me be crude here that if they do bring her, then also I will NOT change my opinion about them ... and you all know why ... 

Yaar... but one thing I never understood... IF Shyam had a sister who was Sr. Malik's second wife... wouldn't that make Shyam - Anjali's uncle (step-mama) !!! Him getting married to her would be incest then... at least according to North Indians (from where Maliks, Guptas, Jhas, Raizada's belong) !!! And the people would bash the show !!!

Agree, the PH should be more careful in the actor's demands...and what these actors say on TV cameras... keep ur headache pills ready. was an all time low for Dolly !

Their USP was a love story... and it still is... however IMO... Barun's movie schedule hit them big time !!! Baaki... as I see... the story track remains the same... as it should have been !!!!

See, I dunno if the CVs who are writing the tracks care enough about the... time on the clock, or the amount of aloo pyaaz (10 / 10 / 12) or even for the no. of pickle jars... they just don't have time enough to think so much !!! 

But again, as I always say... I never get these symbolisms... I enjoy the story as it comes... I even enjoyed the suhani la la period... it was cute and funny... entertainment hai na !!! Life mein there are so many problems... u watch TV to enjoy... not to get a headache or worry about it !!!

Ritz you are contradicting your own views here ...On one hand you are saying you don't believe in that PH do think on these kinda storytelling then on the other hand you are actually investing your precious time in discussing these ... why in the world you are taking headaches in even thinking about it ??? 

Simple funda hain life ki ... agar something that doesn't interest you then don't even invest time in that ... hain naa ??? 

But you are actually investing time in this ... Ok let me tell you from where I come. Read me carefully .

You all know I love, love love House and that is my favorite till date.  There was a scene of one of House's intern who gets up in the morning and the scene was in her room. House is a very strict and sadist Boss and the intern was "Summer".I don't know if you know it or not but if you know then it's easy for me to explain . So, when Summer got up she was shown reciting all the medical jargons in her bed and was preparing herself for the day ahead that she will have to face House. Her room was decorated with "Airplanes" of various dimensions and shapes which was made by her. This was never explained in the serial why the airplanes were all across her room but this was answered by one of the writers in an interview as to why ??? 

According to the writer, as described in the serial Summer was a genius and hence when the scene was about to be designed they had to think how a girl like Summer should have her room be. Then it came to their thoughts that once in MIT there was a contest on how various dimensional airplanes can be made and the prizes were given accordingly. As we all know that MIT grads are one of the most prestigious and genius people around and hence based on that "THEORY"Summer's room was designed.  

I donno about others but this much I know that 4 Lions do follow aesthetic story telling ... it's their Genre and they follow it ... because that is a Process in their story telling which is not in other PH's camp ... Indian serials I don't see many but what I have seen in some I can tell none follow aesthetic story telling the way 4 Lions does ... You have to study it ...this is not easy ... 

Creativity comes when you see from a different eye and not a regular eye ... Take it or leave it ... 

Hey Doods,

Thanks for the reply... just checked in the previous thread !!! Never seen House, so unfortunately can't relate to that...

However, I have been quite familiar with 4 Lions work, and yes they do follow aesthetic story telling !!! 

I am still confused... how am I contradicting myself here??? I only said PH doesn't think... or rather... if u had read me carefully... I said CV's don't get as much time to put a certain number of pickle jars or the amount of vegetables to decode a date of birth... in a daily soap !!!! They are usually rushed on time...

It doesn't mean I can't discuss it... after all we are all here to discuss IPK, aren't we??

However, NOW u r saying Gul has not thought about Shyam's sister .. then how on earth did u decode this from the episode ??? Are u saying this is YOUR VERSION OF THE STORY ????

Since I am on vacation, won't be able to login much to search for your reply... it'll be great IF u reply to me, please PM me the link, so that I can check later !!! 

Saw your PM ... Good Lord Ritz … on one hand you tell PH does follow the aesthetic storytelling and on the other hand you saying the PH doesn't think. Now if the CVs don't have much time as per you then how the hell will they design a scene that's actually aesthetic ??? It's tough and time consuming right??? Or you telling me they design aesthetically but they don't have the time to do it??? Now, howz that possible mujhe yeh batao ...

Well Thanks for telling me that GUL actually writes the story … Great then toh apne IPK ki Vaat lag gayi big time ... lolzzz. I said Gul might not even have the capability to think about it and NAH this is not MY VERSION OF THE STORY.

I decode the puzzle pieces and try to put it together. Now like every problem can have multiple processes to solve but the end result comes the same, the exact same way I put the pieces together the way I see it. It doesn't necessarily mean that the "Concept" maker of IPK will see the way I saw it. Right??? You didn't understand what I am trying to explain here, right??? Dekho.

In the story there is another woman, there happened a suicide, there happened an accident etc etc ... now how to link all of these in the "Most Possible Manner" is the Technique here ... mere liye what is the most logical route and keeping in mind the "Basic" story, I decode it not necessarily the "ROUTE" that I am taking is the "Thought Process" the PH has, right??? They can make another woman as the "Other Woman" and also Shyam may be hired by her or she can be Shyam's Sister, anything can happen. But why Shyam's Sister I came is because the "Basic" story is Didi ke Saut and hence keeping that in mind I came to that conclusion. If Gul is a very nice concept maker then she may think along the same lines if not then she can take the cliche route.

Now to reply your question where you said if Gul cannot think about Shyam's Sister then how I came to this conclusion. Well I have told you how I came to this, right??? Whether Gul had thought or not we will see in future but when I decode I NEVER keep in mind the makers as DUMB. Hence, I try to see it they must have thought in the most unusual manner and it's like Maths … have to solve the equation … as I said the process may differ but the RESULT have to be the same. It's not the "CONCEPT" that gives me the puzzles but the "Scripting" that provides me the puzzle pieces and Gul is definitely not a part of it. She can be a part of the concept but what are there in the scripts she hardly sits and checks. She may have thought or may not but when I decode I always see her through my eyes ... Actually not her but the CVs.

We always need to visualize the person facing us as important otherwise you can never solve any problem. Gul is not the one who thought of 6 months but it's the channel;  Gul is not the one who thinks the storyline ahead but it's the other members who think. When I decode I see the "Vision" of the Team and not Gul Khan because the vision lies in the scripting which is 4 Lions' strong point and that is in the initial stages which changes every week. We all know that right??? As I said, I decoded the story taking the "Route" and keeping in mind the "Brilliance" of IPK team of Shyam's Sister which is in consideration with the basic story line but it can be that the "IPK Team" can take the "Route" of Shyam just as a "Hire" by the Other Woman ... who knows. That also came to my mind as an option when Kahaani came, but then I have considered IPK Team as "Brilliant" so discarded that option. That's why I said Gul might not even think about it.

Ab dekho many appreciate my analysis and think I do a good job, but reality may be something else; like I am not even capable of their appreciation. Same way I think IPK team have thought this aspect because this "FITS" the puzzle and solve it but in reality it can be something else ... she might not be Shyam's Sister at all who knows. Hence this is NOT MY VERSION OF THE STORY but my way of solving the puzzle pieces.

P.S.:- I have an advice for you Ritz. Never ever say you love or read my analysis and eagerly wait for it. I know you don't even read me but you may wait for it just to check what exactly I have decoded this time which will give you a very good laugh. You don't believe in my analysis and I can clearly understand that you have not even gone through it. See when a writer writes something and I guarantee you, even any one praises your analysis you realize on their face that whether they are just saying it for the sake of it or believing it and actually read you. The same applies for me too.

I have one motto ... "be Honest in what you do in life and never cheat others" because my Grandfather taught me - "If I think the person who is facing me is DUMB then I am the biggest dumb of all".

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

ypnhk_sonuajumatruthloverjayashreesbsdeepali6RajPreet_Preetokvgmatrijpatel1289Nia.DJuicee_Sushieruchikacdcyankaarchie_79nandu_2007cool_tweetyNina90geetmaanluvnivedha84Zoyafandakshaavisamanthana..mrinalini..Chani123lara3110win7sunshine99namedxtrintringmommamiaChitraFArhimaniacsusan7

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
@ Tants

To be, or not to be, ' that is the question: '
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? ' To die, to sleep, '
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, ' 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep; '
To sleep, perchance to dream: ' ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause: there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life;
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despis'd love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? who would these fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death, '
The undiscover'd country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns, ' puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know naught of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought;
And enterprises of great pith and moment,
With this regard, their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action.

Hamlet, Act III, scene i
Clap wonderful

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan..mrinalini..susan7

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Papa ASR still looked convincing but Mamma ASR went all over the top...LOL

And that young ASR...he was actually the BD of the young boy shouting.."Maaa"...Ouch

Not that I was extremely pleased with the fb's..But at least we got something more than.."Maaa"..Embarrassed

[/QUOTE]
Hello SamwaaaHug
Did u like the EpiBig smile
[/QUOTE]

NiviHug

Oh yeah..I liked yesterday's episode...I never wanted a big fat Indian Wedding..Seems like we are not getting oneClap...I wanted that layered story telling..am getting thatBig smile..the direction was a lot better..Acting wise too it was good!!So I liked it...Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yankanivedha84ZoyafangeetmaanluvNina90Doodleriyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

just C/P what Vi googled for 202
is all the reference I got from google.
  1. 202 is both a nontotient and a noncototient, meaning that there are no solutions to the equations f(x) = 202 nor x - f(x) = 202
  2. 202 is a angel number...
  3. 202 is the area code assigned to Washington D.C.

E number of a preservative Potassium sorbate is 202.
  we r satisfied with the Red and concluded Angel/Rajkumari is safe/preserved.

Didn't I say it on friday that the baby is safe ??? Meri baaton pe toh belief hi nehin hain tum kisiko LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniRajPreet_Preetojpatel1289Sanayamyankanivedha84ZoyafanNina90abavi..mrinalini..susan7riyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by Nina90

Heylo everyone! Hug

Doods, was that the other woman they showed or just someone else?

Hii Nina  ...

Yeah that was the other woman they showed ... I like her Big smile

If it was the same person as Bushy pointed out...then too good...Smilei like her as well...Smile

Looks like Kishwar ... the eyes and jawline, nose and lips looks like her ... but the makeup was different 

Yep even the shape of the eyebrows matches...Big smile

ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_PreetoSanayamZoyafan..mrinalini..riyya6tanthya

Go to top