Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; The Wraith !! *updated (Page 56)

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
)
Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Chalo BRB...I am at work...HugHug

I will also come back a little later... @ officeSmile

See you both... for a change I am at home... resting (read Reduxing Wink ) ... fending off the onset of the Flu... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanka

Originally posted by riyya6

Hi All... Hug 

whats latest Embarrassed

hey Riyya Big smile

-- we are waiting for Tants to finish her update... and then discussing yesterday's episode... and what 202 stands for... and who the "who aurat" is... and whether ASR's dad was MUed or not...

for me it looked like GARIMa Ouch i hope im wrong...

Really?

She looked too young to me to be Garima... anyway lets wait and watch how it unfolds... twists galore!!!
dunno it looks like GARIMA... Ouch
nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya_l

Originally posted by nivedha84

ok guys tell me,
Is it a crime to be an ATHEIST?

Is it a crime to take responsibility of ur life and hold responsibilty for the desicions u make in ur life and ur loved ones?

lets solve this then i've few Q to ask.

Hi NivedhaHug
Interesting questionsSmile
No it is not a crime. That is an individual's outlook and the way they handle their hope and despair. It is different from how a believer will process the same.. 
I have friends who are atheist. 

Thumbs UpAgreed

Is it a crime to take responsibility of ur life and hold responsibilty for the desicions u make in ur life and ur loved ones?
I think the decisions that we take for ourselves we consider others too as our decision will also have an impact on others and we should take responsibility of the decision taken...whatever may be the outcome...as far as taking decisions about others is concerned I believe it is better to make others accountable too about the decision than just take a decision on their behalf...

Now link this with Arnav and Anji,Our parents take decisions for our life until they feel/ we r ready we give them assurance that we r capable of taking decisions of our life.here Anji failed to give that assurance to Arnav that he should let her live her life take the decisions,she is always dependant on him ,by throwing shyam out he thought all the problem is sloved (which is wrong i blame the cv for handling this part badly)there should've been a confrontation btw Arnav-Anji which happened later where he siad Khushi is the chosen one for him and his saasein ruk jaayegi moment,he said he knew abt shyam and thats the reason he married Khushi and all,but it felt short,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Heelooosss Holaaa ... Alohaaa Hug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

truthloverRajPreet_Preetojpatel1289SanayamNia.Dyankanandu_2007Nina90samanthanasharmibalansusan7riyya6

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Originally posted by Sanayam

ok guys tell me,

lets solve this then i've few Q to ask.

Crime? Depends on your POV

If you are a believer its a crime to disbelieve because for you God is the Creater and Sustainer. How can you not be grateful to Him. Its the biggest crime of all crimes. If God exists u r in for some deep s****. If He doesnt exist nobody will be able to tell you. "I told you so"

If you are a nonbeliever it is perfectly normal occurence. Happens to you every day. No one can put you in jail for it. If God exists you're in trouble later. If He doesnt exist u still wont get a chance to say " I told u so"

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Hey sorry if I said something insensitive. I'm bad at these things.
I beleive in God,but i dont hold him/her  responsible for the things happen in my life(happy/sad)
and again why would it bother god if someone dont beleive  in him/her,they would be happy chalo one less problem to solve/TC off,just kidding yaar
Beleif is like Respect,U've to Earn them ,u shouldnt be forced Confused

dont be sorry even  iam bad at this.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

See lots of people say why should God be angry if we dont believe in Him. I say why not.
Doesnt our mother love us. She is the one who gives birth to us. We are not able to see and remember her when we come into this world. People around us tell us "She is your mom" or She tells us herself but we dont remember the moment of our birth. Whose womb we came from. Now if we draw a parallel here.
If we go and tell our mom we dont believe she is our mom and we plain reject the idea of her existence how would she feel. Would she feel good about it or would she be like " Its ok. One less problem to deal with"LOLLOLLOL

I dont think so. If a child said this in all earnestness to his/her mom she would be devastated.
Does our mom not love us? Ofcourse she does. Who can love us better than our moms. Her love is selfless. Even so she will be upset at such a statement.

Imagine our Creator who loves us much more than our moms, who gives us every breath we take, every step we take, everything good or bad that we have. If we deny His existence, why wouldnt it upset Him?

Edited by Sanayam - 03 September 2012 at 11:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Doodlesusan7riyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Heylo everyone! Hug

Doods, was that the other woman they showed or just someone else?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayamyankaDoodleriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Heelooosss Holaaa ... Alohaaa Hug
hi doods Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodlesamanthana

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Hi All... Hug 

whats latest Embarrassed

hey Riyya Big smile

-- we are waiting for Tants to finish her update... and then discussing yesterday's episode... and what 202 stands for... and who the "who aurat" is... and whether ASR's dad was MUed or not...

for me it looked like GARIMa Ouch i hope im wrong...

Really?

She looked too young to me to be Garima... anyway lets wait and watch how it unfolds... twists galore!!!
dunno it looks like GARIMA... Ouch

nahiii... it should not be her... aisa mat bolo riyya!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodleriyya6

Go to top