IP REDUX ; The Wraith !! *updated - Page 51

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Doodle

Didn't I say it on friday that the baby is safe ???Meri baaton pe toh belief hi nehin hain tum kisiko πŸ˜†
@ red Aisa nahin hai yaarayyooo,it just that we want a confirmation from u,Sathu in her post wrote"202 decode urslef" and we all googled and vi posted the possibilities ,now just getting in confirmed from u sothat we can proudly show our Ans to sathu naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

dekho baby is safe because without it story nehin tikegi and Shyam will end being a mere skirt chaser ... πŸ˜†

Yeah so much malevolence for nothing isnt possible. If he was truly in love with Khushi he wouldnt leave her to die. If he truly wanted the property only he would hardly care about one KKG.

Didn't I say it on friday that the baby is safe ??? Meri baaton pe toh belief hi nehin hain tum kisiko πŸ˜†

😑😑😑

yeh khayal bhi kaise aaya aapke dimaag mein😑😑

aaj gussa hone ka hamara haq hai...do u even have an iota of DOUBT on ur kids/students😑
Originally posted by bs_si

Hello all πŸ€—

I'm here after 4 hours of Dhobi Ghat...my washing machine decided to die on me today πŸ˜• My hands now look like 80 year old person's ...not a pretty site  and you the worst part...I actually enjoyed doing it...standing for 4 hours and washing clothes, I mean what's wrong with me  now don't any of you dare name that song πŸ˜³

Just for you TrinπŸ€—

Aaj mausam hain suhaana

Kapde dhone ka hain bahaana

La la la la la la😳

Hello all πŸ€—

I'm here after 4 hours of Dhobi Ghat...my washing machine decided to die on me today πŸ˜• My hands now look like 80 year old person's ...not a pretty site  and you the worst part...I actually enjoyed doing it...standing for 4 hours and washing clothes, I mean what's wrong with me  now don't any of you dare name that song πŸ˜³
Aww Trin Poor uuu😭😭😭
Damn ur WM,jeeju dint help u  kya😑
[QUOTE=clarissajohn]

GM all

Howru all. So much things happened after I went . Now I wonder whether old happy days of ipk will be back any time soon. I think no. I cant take all this tears.

Viral attacked and was in bed for three days . So all plan went futile ,reached back only on Monday. [/QUOTE

Hi ShamiπŸ€— 

Hw are u  after long time.  hw wz d episode...  Get well Sonn baby

Hello all πŸ€—

Trin!!!πŸ˜ƒ

I wouldn't dare name it! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by tanthya

Updated, Girls !! πŸ˜ƒ

Off to read!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Hello all πŸ€—

Trin πŸ€—     4 hours πŸ˜†