Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; The Wraith !! *updated (Page 48)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yvon

Just finished watching the episode for the 5 time. Enjoyed it again. Felt like old times where all the characters had a part to play. I can understand a young arnavs pov of believing what he saw. All of us in that situation would have believed the same of having to see a much loved parent being betrayed. All did their best today Clap

forget about his youth...even today Arnie is same...jumping to conclusions..remember shaym khushi terrace convo..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yankaabavi

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
ok guys tell me,
Is it a crime to be an ATHEIST?
Is it a crime to take responsibility of ur life and hold responsibilty for the desicions u make in ur life and ur loved ones?
lets solve this then i've few Q to ask.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abavi

yvon Senior Member
yvon
yvon

Originally posted by radesai

Originally posted by yanka

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

GM girls... AP, Chani, Nandu, Koel, Abavi and anyone else who i may have missed!!!Hug

so what is the gup shup?

<font color="#9900cc">Hi yanka... wht to call u dear?</font>
<font color="#9900cc">was ASR's dad innocent?</font>

Hey AP... call me yanka or Priyanka...

well looking at how the Dad behaved it looked like he was MUed by the mom... and he surely did not look like someone who would be shrewd enough to murder someone... am convinced it is the Chacha and Dadi at play in all the incidents... Dadi in her love for her younger son must have been blinded and believed any lie that he must have told her...

Hii Yanka.. Am Ra.
Dont you think that 'woh aurat' looked like a misfit for ASR's dad LOL

Are we going to be calling her 'woh aurat' until she gets a name. Big smile

radesai

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by abavi

I am still reliving the episode... the more i watch it the more i realize how beautifully the scenes were shot...

the realization of Anjali of what has happened... dawned only when she looks at the tear streaked face of Arnav... words not needed... just a look and the truth seeps in... and she mourns the loss of her baby... but not before letting us know that the baby is alive Big smile

and the hug between Arhi... how perfect, how fulfilling... na cannot see them separating Cry
Now a question.. If the Angel is preserved somewhere (according to number 202) then Shyam must have done it na... How did he manage that...was the doctor bought by him?
Ofcourse he bought the Dr with ASR moneyAngry.he is a lawyer a criminal oneDead
abt 202 lets wait for doodsie,she 'll give us straight answer ,this Sathu isEvil Smileat times

LOL

arrey let Tants finish her update and we will grill it out of her Wink

abavi

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Hola Friends…….Hug

Ok….Please forgive me because as of now I have not read the FAB analysis on first 3-4 pages….which I usually do.

I just wanted to write down my POV and then read the analysis…because most of the times t he analysis are so FAB that it effects my decision on the episode…..he he

ABOUT THE EPI

It was NEAT and BEAUTIFUL is what I can say…

Can you believe ..My office time is 9.30 and here at 8.15 I switch on my lappy and watch the epi…..because yesterday I could not watch it at 8.00 or 11.00….

After seeing the epi….frankly I felt bad for the first time since a long time for ANJALI……

She has always been a VICTIM of BAD circumstances………

First her mom and dad due to MU or DISLOYALTY commit suicide on the D day of her marriage…..she is shattered and broken and who will not

And now the person whom she depends on and loves the most has in a INHUMAN way killed her child (Yet to know if the child is safe or not)

For the first time I felt that no happiness sticks to Anjali…..and neither she has developed that STRON WILL to withstand such blows in life……

ARNAV

Yesterday……he was a HELPLESS BROTHER…who could not help stop the tears of his sister who was his world….who could not save his sisters would from collapsing so badly……. THE STROGN AND POWER HOUSE Mr ARNAV SING RAIZADA was a week brother yesterday…….

I LOVE THIS BROTHER IN HIM…I seriously do……but I also sometimes get so annoyed with his OVER LOVE for Anjali…. He never allows her to fight for herself….to grow that FIGHTING power within her…

His loved and support has made her more vulnerable and week…..

At one end..I am so proud to see such a brother who considers his sister as his LIFE

But at the same time..he is a brother who's LOVE is majorly responsible for his sisters weakness and shattered life…because he never gave her a chance to grow stronger…

ARNAV and KUSHI

What can I say about Kushi….I am in aww of that Girl….

Just like Nani always says……at such a young age she is so matured and understands things so much more better than anyone else…

…Here she gives her shoulder to Anjali to cry on……Giving her that comfort…..and on the other hand she has become the BIGGEST STRENGTH of Arnav……

A strength which absorbs all the negativity from Arnav….

Yesterday..Arnav poured his heart out before Kushi…..his helplessness of seeing his mother commit suicide, his pain of seeing his sister's SPECIAL DAY conver into one of the WORST in their lifes…..

He just keeps his heart open for Kushi to enter and absorb all the pain and negativity…….

All Kushi does is gives him a chance to speak and pour out his pain…..and at the end..just tightly hugs him assuring him that she is always there to take and share his pain….

I am just loving the way Arnav and Kushi's relationship is growing…

From Flirting to Mushy

From Anger to Intense love

From Sharing pain to sharing tears…

From physical closeness to closeness of their souls…..

YES..their souls have indeed become one……..

I JUST LOVED LOVED the way Kushi says SHE WILL STAY BACK….and does not look at anyone but Arnav………..

I just loved the way She hugged him after he poured his pain out….he so needed it…… ASR who pretends to be the emotionless and STRONG HEARTED man…… never do his family realize that he is also a HUMAN and needs a shoulder to cry and get strength…..

And I was so happy to see Kushi has given him that space..that shoulder

MAMI

My respects for this Lady…TRULY she is a GEM of a person……

Tough she behaves like a lunatic with Payal and Kushi..

The way she feels Arnav's and Anjali's pain..the way her HEART CRIES for them when she see's them broken…..WONDERFUL LADY she is….

Giving so much of love to these two…..a Mother like figure to them…….

No wonder Arnav never gives her back when she rants Nonsence…….. when she loved them more than her own son…….. Just like she accepted Arnav and Anjlai like her own children…….he has also given her the full right of a mother….not minding her brainless ranting towards Kushi….

I was so touched with Mami yesterday……the way she felt Anjali's pain…..Wowww….very very rare to find such person in real life and such characters in soaps…..no wonder all love her…..

OVER ALL….a neat and touching epi with beautiful emotions portrayed……

Barun, Sanaya, Daljit and Mami did a FAB job

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tweeter13jpatel1289SanayamNia.Dyankaarchie_79nivedha84geetmaanluvabavisamanthanawin7

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

I am still reliving the episode... the more i watch it the more i realize how beautifully the scenes were shot...

the realization of Anjali of what has happened... dawned only when she looks at the tear streaked face of Arnav... words not needed... just a look and the truth seeps in... and she mourns the loss of her baby... but not before letting us know that the baby is alive Big smile

and the hug between Arhi... how perfect, how fulfilling... na cannot see them separating Cry
Now a question.. If the Angel is preserved somewhere (according to number 202) then Shyam must have done it na... How did he manage that...was the doctor bought by him?
abt 202 lets wait for doodsie,she 'll give us straight answer ,this Sathu isEvil Smileat times
hey nivi vaanga!

The like button was working fine until you came and now thirumba makkar pannuthu...

Yeah, I like the hints as much as I like the direct answer... So no probs for me...
I found out from Google that 202 is angel number and 202 is also the E number of a preservative used for food.(potassium sorbate)..

I fused both and mapped it to Doods revealation- the angel is preserved...

there is another angle as well- something like - the number 202 is both a nontotient and a noncototient- there is no solutions to the equations f(x) = 202 nor x - f(x) = 202- God knows what solution...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yvonyankanivedha84

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Originally posted by -Huma-

Daljeet was just bang on with her expressions after she saw the tears in Arnav's eyes...

the ArHi scene was shot beautifully...my fav part was the shot when he says us aurat aur meray dad nay meri maa ko mujh say cheena..we see Arnie's face between the flames of two candles and he had the same look in his eyes that he had when he raised his head up after breaking down in the middle of the road after finding out about shaym..

he is going to blow up when he finds out it was garima..

Yes that is a scary prospect... as that is when Khushi will lash back.. and will lead to the temp rift between them...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abavisusan7-MeMyselfI

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

LOL

arrey let Tants finish her update and we will grill it out of her Wink
Grilling out an Ans from tants,that too for the Q she asked us to decode ourselvesShockedBest of Luck YankaLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yankaabavi

Go to top