Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; The Wraith !! *updated (Page 36)

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Big smileGood Morning
busy day at work will be in and out ,how are you all,did we love the episode ,i was pleasently suprised

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
my heart is broken... ironically not for Anjali... she took a risk walking around like that jeapordizing her life and that of her baby... its funny because I was such an Anjali supporter and now I can't stand the sight of her...

Its Arnav I'm crying for... today we did not see the 29 yr old business tycoon but the 14 yr old boy who lost everything and in the moment of juvenile strength promised to always keep his sister happy...

yaar this show is something else all together... kudos is all I can say...
CryCry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

yvonjpatel1289Hkrajansunshine99serialwatcher16DiamondLifesonia_1riyya6

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

"One word
Frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
That word is love."
- Sophocles

I am not doing a full episodic review nt, gals as I already I am down with flu, but to share myself on Arnav tonite will make me happy somewhere so here I do

The whole episode once agn was focused on Anjali, Arnav & Khushi, the tragedy which bought the destruction of life once agn leaves Arnav & Khushi shattered too, its Arnav helplessness as a brother and Khushi's empathy to him and Anjali which was highlight

Arnav stands and looks his sister struggling once agn the cruel blow of fate and yet he isnt strong or dareful enought to stand by her, he looks from afar, feeling her pain, her helplessness, her disblief evrything yet he isnt pulling his strength to go her, the whole family is there but the one who matters is afar and Khushi takes the stand, once agn she returns to Arnav ahnd tells him to be with Anjali she needs him,  he has to stand by her, her brother, her anchor in the wake of calamity needs to be by her, he refuses he cant do it she tells him, he will hv to it no matter how diffcult, Khushi a young gal who hasnt been in relation with Anjali or Arnav for a long time yet she understand the strength of this brother sister bond, who hv stood together in wake of disater  and she understand the pain Arnav see in the loss of Anjali,

The strange thing was the whole family felt the pain and gathered but none stood by Arnav or coaxed him, only Khushi, a nani who has equally realted to Arnav & Anjali , A dadi who is equally related to Arnav & Anjali, Mami too, Akash too, they all left Arnav, they know he is person who will not express easily in years they hv spent with, they have known him, understood him, but tonite no one stands by him, not for a moment, no one spares a glance towards this man who last time when tragedy had struck had to grow overnight from from a 14 yr old kid to a man who assured to protect, he says " chota sa tha main, maine himmat ki aur di ko kaha ki sab theek ho jayega"

and Than comes Khusi, who sits by him, somewhere along their journey she has won his trust and for the first time he opens he unloads the burden he carries on his soul
He shares the pain, the angyst of betayal and he sheds the horror of his past to her, he know this women will stand by him, will not judge him but will burn herself to provide the brightness for others, he had seen this experienced this, He knows she is women whose intregrity marks her character and tonite when he stands lost in front of ganesha, the god with every correct thing starts, his pain breaks the dam and comes out, it pours out from Khushi's eyes, the tears he is unable to shed, the feeling of inability,khushi comes and listens his pain, anger, the feel of losing, unable to protect, she holds and hugs him with all her mite
Most battle he has fought hv been alone but from here on  he has a partner who will be the strength and one who will stick him when he breaks, the hug had both of them crying but one wanted to hold the strength which the other one was providing, other wanted to be the strength which will not let him fall, one of most poignany hugs we witnessed in this journey of IPK love has the ability to gv to heal tonite we saw that

Khushi the golden daughter of DM will heal Arnav, she has been bought by DM to clear the past and present & bring a bright future

StarStarStarStarStar BS SI for a Heart Wrenching performance
Daljeet u bought CryClap
Team IPKClapClap

Dedication to Arnav & Khushi Singh Raizada

Being with you never felt wrong. It's the one thing I did right. You're the one thing I did right."
--Becca Fitzpatrick Cresendo

loved the way you described arnav kushi realtion - hope you feel better soon take care

sonia_1

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Updated at two!!

jpatel1289

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Hi My Dear Friends,

How did you all like the episode? Shastra, I am very sorry I cant join the boat trip because I am not well. I think it is Viral flu. My temperature is still very high. But I had to come home for sometime.

Anu 

sunshine99

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Hi My Dear Friends,

How did you all like the episode? Shastra, I am very sorry I cant join the boat trip because I am not well. I think it is Viral flu. My temperature is still very high. But I had to come home for sometime.

Anu 
Hi AnuHug IPK lubs u bhery bhery much so they send Mr.Viral for a visit... lest u give them a miss for some timeTongue.. Get well soon dear...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abavianurao.66

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
only tears and nothing else and really from feel bad for ASR as if is real god bless TEAM IPK  which reached and moved my heart
2day first time in  yrs i cried watching a tv serial credit goes to TEAM IPK and ONE AND ONLY BARUN SOBTI
never cried with ab srk sk ak or any of those in fact i use to be like okay next scene but barun sobti sorry MR BARUN SOBTI made me cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yvonjpatel1289lalsunvidabavisunshine99Chani123

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by anurao.66

Hi My Dear Friends,

Anu 
Hi AnuHug IPK lubs u bhery bhery much so they send Mr.Viral for a visit... lest u give them a miss for some timeTongue.. Get well soon dear...

Koel, Thank you so much, I knew if I come home I will become better. By the way my mom and my brother's family have gone to HYD so I came home here. If the trip could be put off then great.

Thank you once again.

Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99Chani123

Go to top