Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; The Wraith !! *updated (Page 133)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by radesai

Big smile

egg-jact-ly .. ! This all cud have waited.. and this wedding cud have been epic.. Why are we deprived of any kind of dreams for ArHi.. ..

"Whenever we feel that everything is fine and we can have some fum n romance.. DHISHH... everything just goes away... "   ASR ishtyle CryCry

Hiii Monsi Hug

Seriously!!! ASR ishtyle only Cry.. 

Am okay if the wedding happens by the end of this show or however they have planned.. par yahaan pe toh aisa lag raha ha ki every time there is a change of hand in direction, woh naya banda soch raha hoga - chalo hum bhi try karte hai, wedding scene shoot karenge Shocked...  tab phir se dhol-baaja shuru D'oh... 
But me thinks, this second director is not able to surpass the first one Wink.. so here we are at this juncture again LOL... shaadi or no shaadi LOL Big smile

Yeah the wedding should have taken place with all pomp and glory with dadi garima, shyamu-anji hide and seek. Anji MC could have happened even on the wedding day but after peacefully completing all rituals. Coz we all know cvs won't give us CON tho we have no issues right,. Then all jhatakas dhamkas could have followed.

Shami ... we dream so much for this show... but in reality.. we just get some bheekh...!

Sapne mein rehna hi acha hai... haqeeqat mein dil toot-te hain Cry

Iss dil-todoo dukhiyape ko kya naam doon !!!

Oye..why are u sounding so upset re??tum eise mode mein bilckul ache nahee lagthe..get back to the chul bully mode..

Hein original sumi wa

khal bali hein khal baliLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafancool_tweetyvasiraju

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by laddoo598

I am gussa on Tanu Angry Angry...katti with you tanu..you ignored me Ouch

You are not talking about me by any chance, right??LOL

sreeman  Tanuji ..i am talking about you only LOLLOL...wah achi anjaan banthi hay tu Embarrassed..

you didn't Pmed me your post yesterday Angry ,i was shocked to see that you made a post and i saw it when 13  pages already finished Ouch

Yeah lucky she forgot me too but its me na I read it immediately after she posted it via my mobile and the pervious one flaying PH too. Both were too good. But today when I opened inbox there was no PM

You will have to pay for this and  u will be punished. AngryBig smile

errmmm I got the PM...Tanu loves me more Embarrassed LOL

KYA BOL RAHI HO... She loves me the MOST... Dekho aise...

1) She stopped sending me PMs
2) She removed me from her buddy list too...

So she HATES me the MOST...
Now... 2 prepositions...
(a) Mohabbat nafrat se badi hoti hai... Wink
(b) I hate u like I love u...Tongue

Prove this Theorem.. THAT SHE LOVES ME THE MOST ...

I LOVE U TOO TANUUU LOLLOLLOL

Tanu has me on  Buddy list but NEVAAHHH Sends me  ANY LINKS ; ..So where am I placed in this  Pyar Pyar Khel Ouch

Tanu sachi bhag gayi kya??? iss pyaar ke chakkar se? LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaicool_tweetyZoyafananjani-paglimonsi08vasirajuladdoo598

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by radesai

Big smile

egg-jact-ly .. ! This all cud have waited.. and this wedding cud have been epic.. Why are we deprived of any kind of dreams for ArHi.. ..

"Whenever we feel that everything is fine and we can have some fum n romance.. DHISHH... everything just goes away... "   ASR ishtyle CryCry

Hiii Monsi Hug

Seriously!!! ASR ishtyle only Cry.. 

Am okay if the wedding happens by the end of this show or however they have planned.. par yahaan pe toh aisa lag raha ha ki every time there is a change of hand in direction, woh naya banda soch raha hoga - chalo hum bhi try karte hai, wedding scene shoot karenge Shocked...  tab phir se dhol-baaja shuru D'oh... 
But me thinks, this second director is not able to surpass the first one Wink.. so here we are at this juncture again LOL... shaadi or no shaadi LOL Big smile

Yeah the wedding should have taken place with all pomp and glory with dadi garima, shyamu-anji hide and seek. Anji MC could have happened even on the wedding day but after peacefully completing all rituals. Coz we all know cvs won't give us CON tho we have no issues right,. Then all jhatakas dhamkas could have followed.

Shami ... we dream so much for this show... but in reality.. we just get some bheekh...!

Sapne mein rehna hi acha hai... haqeeqat mein dil toot-te hain Cry

Iss dil-todoo dukhiyape ko kya naam doon !!!

Ha mons. Yeah that is the reality after seeing fridays epi i was literally in shock not due to anji MC but due to the fact table is turned ab kya hoga. Iss shadi ke beech yeah sab. But that epi was very emotional too with Anji walking all thw way with injured leg and song seq. How we are supposed to enjoy that. But DB acted really well and i felt relaly bad for her but they should  have shown it after wedding if they are planning wedding and if no wedding them its ok.

Shami may be they want a big twist to show before wedding ...to gain TRP's .. because track change gonna happen after the wedding happens so they wanted to attract more audience by anjali Mc twist Embarrassed 

Zoyafananjani-pagliclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Hola vasi

Hola Shami

Hola monsi

baki ko hello hi n bye bye pehle hi bol diya.. repeat telecast nahi karne ka.. TRP kam hota haiBig smile
hi meri mele mein bichdi hui lavender kaisan hein aap LOLLOL

Zoyafananjani-paglivasiraju

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abavi

ShockedStern SmileErmm
If they were planning to go ahead with the wedding why not wait until the wedding got over... why a simple wedding now?
Cost saving?D'oh

Patah nahin kya twisted logic hai yaar. They spent a lot of money on roka and mehendi, that much was apparent from decorations, SP apparently approved the budget too, then what harm would one more ceremony with the wedding do? Confused
Arre yar u dont know the entire budget was spent on khushis see through dress and asrs tipu sulthan wala pantwa. They will wear it for another couple of days too. Tho uska poora isthemal though not as we wished. Ab budget nahi hein tho MC hi sahi. DB ka bump bhi gaya or low budget shadi bhi hogi. LOLLOL

I've heard all from Harem pants to playing polo...lekin yeh abhi taak nehi suni ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaiZoyafanvasirajuclarissajohn

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bs_si

I am gussa on Tanu Angry Angry...katti with you tanu..you ignored me Ouch

You are not talking about me by any chance, right??LOL

sreeman  Tanuji ..i am talking about you only LOLLOL...wah achi anjaan banthi hay tu Embarrassed..

you didn't Pmed me your post yesterday Angry ,i was shocked to see that you made a post and i saw it when 13  pages already finished Ouch

Yeah lucky she forgot me too but its me na I read it immediately after she posted it via my mobile and the pervious one flaying PH too. Both were too good. But today when I opened inbox there was no PM

You will have to pay for this and  u will be punished. AngryBig smile

errmmm I got the PM...Tanu loves me more Embarrassed LOL

KYA BOL RAHI HO... She loves me the MOST... Dekho aise...

1) She stopped sending me PMs
2) She removed me from her buddy list too...

So she HATES me the MOST...
Now... 2 prepositions...
(a) Mohabbat nafrat se badi hoti hai... Wink
(b) I hate u like I love u...Tongue

Prove this Theorem.. THAT SHE LOVES ME THE MOST ...

I LOVE U TOO TANUUU LOLLOLLOL

Kuch bhi yaar. Proof that I have not removed you from my buddy list-wa:

See your name above ASR's sona mukhda? And truth is, I hate sending PMs, I only send PMs to people who have specifically asked me to let them know whenever I post..And I don't pay any attention whatsoever when I am checking off the names on my buddy list..LOL

So baby, we don't have none of that nafrat going on between us, its all mohabbat. I love you dammit..Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafancool_tweetytrintringmonsi08vasirajuclarissajohntanthya

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged

ShockedStern SmileErmm
If they were planning to go ahead with the wedding why not wait until the wedding got over... why a simple wedding now?
Cost saving?D'oh

Ha vi they think that we are fools all this drama was to cut the cost for wedding . simple LOLLOLLOL

ore kallula rendu maanga...(one stone two mangoes)
 DB need not wear her baby bump, SP kudutha kaasa PH kamukama amukiyaachu! (PH saved the money sanctioned by SP for the wedding)
nee sonnathu right , shakes hands
Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013ZoyafanNina90abavicool_tweety

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Atlast SBS aired the Segment whewww full of Offscreen Masti,just one thing made sense
R-K- r u sad bcoz ur Mariage was halted
K-ASR  se shaadi karke kya faaydhaaa ROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013ZoyafanshivikrocksNina90abavicool_tweetyvasirajuSupna9trintringanjani-pagliclarissajohnRJXXtanthya

Go to top