Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; The Wraith !! *updated (Page 129)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by laddoo598

I am gussa on Tanu Angry Angry...katti with you tanu..you ignored me Ouch

You are not talking about me by any chance, right??LOL

sreeman  Tanuji ..i am talking about you only LOLLOL...wah achi anjaan banthi hay tu Embarrassed..

you didn't Pmed me your post yesterday Angry ,i was shocked to see that you made a post and i saw it when 13  pages already finished Ouch

Yeah lucky she forgot me too but its me na I read it immediately after she posted it via my mobile and the pervious one flaying PH too. Both were too good. But today when I opened inbox there was no PM

You will have to pay for this and  u will be punished. AngryBig smile

errmmm I got the PM...Tanu loves me more Embarrassed LOL

I am not loving you for putting ghee in the aag..AngryLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaiZoyafanvasirajutrintring

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Originally posted by tanthya

Anjali in RM ..

OffSC

SI practicing dance moves ..  both SI and DB doing a shoulder moment and DB laighing  at some one's antic  *Prolly BS*

All 3 chatting ...

Another shot of SI doing the mehfil kind of dance and her hands inadvertently hits BS ...who is  brushing closeby...

Thank you so much sathu Tongue...

So anjali back to RM so soon Shocked Shocked...so next Dhamaka May bhi at ME only Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafantrintring

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Originally posted by swapna08

divs tu sathu ban gayi hai kya

ROFL

Swapna nahi rai Kabhi Nahi...Bas some answers doondh rahi hai mainLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84ZoyafanNina90trintring

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by yanka

how does 202 conclude to babies being safe

actually for a minute while seeing the episode i felt they were alive when anji said with conviction that nothing will ever happen to them and they r safe

do u think now shyam will ferl he has hurt anji enough

That is for u to tell me , Swapna

Hurting Anjali was never Shyam's intention

Then why did he Tants...  knowing very well how deeply burnt the lady in question is... he knows how paranoid she gets even with slightest hint of trouble with her love ones... 
he knows what it will do to her... Unhappy

Yanka,

He is a guy who is not even beyond hurting himself  to achieve his goal , Do u think Anjali's dard will come in question .. If Anjali's suffering  will get him his objective, So be it !!

Why is he doing all this??

To  get back into RM , Ofc ...Smile

How will that help, tanths? What's the need for him to be here? He has his kids, he has Anji around his little finger; what more does he need for starting negotiations?

Nina...on what basis will he negotiate...he needs to have an upper hand...also the other person has to be without any weapons in the armour...kya Arnav ka yeh state aaya hai abhi???

On the basis of his kids, Pals; what more does he need? Anjali only has to learn that her Rajkumari is alive and she'll cling on to Arnav to get her back at any cost. Will Arnav need any more incentive or driving force?

Pals, he does have the upperhand now, na? Dadi on his side(though I'm still not sure how that will help), and Anjali is totally, blindly in love with him, Arnav will do anything for her, specially at this point of time...

What armor does Arnav have now? Except Khushi but if Anjali becomes hysteric, she too will reconsider, won't she?

What is Shyam's GOAL??? naming his sister's babies...rite??who was the OTHER  WOMAN for Arnav, Anjali in their Mom's life and reason for her suicide.

How will Anjali react?
How will Arnav react?
and most importantly, How will dadi react?

once they know his real motive...

abhi Shyam is just making his way in RM so that he can create situation when he will come up with another dhamaka...u remember his monologue...ddadi , aap hamein pehchaan nahi payee...hum apka ishtemaal tab karege...etc etc

I agree, Pals; it will be a really difficult decision for Arnav and Anjali to make but... Dadi, she'll have realised that she's been given Dhoka by Shyam so she'll definitely not agree... But all of them will be in a deadlock, Pals... they cannot give up Anjali's child can they?

Yeah, that's what I guessed too... waiting for Tanths' verdict...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafantrintring

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

Originally posted by tejuvijay

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by yanka

how does 202 conclude to babies being safe

actually for a minute while seeing the episode i felt they were alive when anji said with conviction that nothing will ever happen to them and they r safe

do u think now shyam will ferl he has hurt anji enough

That is for u to tell me , Swapna

Hurting Anjali was never Shyam's intention

Then why did he Tants...  knowing very well how deeply burnt the lady in question is... he knows how paranoid she gets even with slightest hint of trouble with her love ones... 
he knows what it will do to her... Unhappy

Yanka,

He is a guy who is not even beyond hurting himself  to achieve his goal , Do u think Anjali's dard will come in question .. If Anjali's suffering  will get him his objective, So be it !!

Why is he doing all this??

To  get back into RM , Ofc ...Smile

How will that help, tanths? What's the need for him to be here? He has his kids, he has Anji around his little finger; what more does he need for starting negotiations?

Nina...on what basis will he negotiate...he needs to have an upper hand...also the other person has to be without any weapons in the armour...kya Arnav ka yeh state aaya hai abhi???

On the basis of his kids, Pals; what more does he need? Anjali only has to learn that her Rajkumari is alive and she'll cling on to Arnav to get her back at any cost. Will Arnav need any more incentive or driving force?

Pals, he does have the upperhand now, na? Dadi on his side(though I'm still not sure how that will help), and Anjali is totally, blindly in love with him, Arnav will do anything for her, specially at this point of time...

What armor does Arnav have now? Except Khushi but if Anjali becomes hysteric, she too will reconsider, won't she?

Good..Now take that much needed one step and u are there..

Okay, the last step(I always mess up here)...

The only thing I believe that can further his desire could be the past coming out in the open with accusations flying from Dadi to Garima; the Kahani that Arnav MUed being revealed with Garima accused by Dadi as being the other woman... that would halt the wedding whether on Arnav's or Khushi's behest... that would take away Arnav's final pillar of support... he'll be all alone and weak and an easy target?

He might even start to resent Khushi; he'll be deprived of love... just like his sister was?

Good Jon Nina..Clap

So in short..Shyam wants to see arnav total breakdown! Fall on his feet ...OMG!!!! Dusht Shyam!!!!

But bhar will he get by making ASR fall on his feet!!!Ego satisfaction is it for pushing him  out of the house!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksNina90

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Originally posted by abavi

ShockedStern SmileErmm
If they were planning to go ahead with the wedding why not wait until the wedding got over... why a simple wedding now?
Cost saving?D'oh

LOL LOL Arrey  vi they wanted to show shyamu again decorating Arhi's suhagrath bed LOL ...

i hate this PH shanthi say kuch nahi hone dethey Angry

Edited by vasiraju - 04 September 2012 at 3:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafantrintringclarissajohn

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bs_si

sreeman  Tanuji ..i am talking about you only LOLLOL...wah achi anjaan banthi hay tu Embarrassed..

you didn't Pmed me your post yesterday Angry ,i was shocked to see that you made a post and i saw it when 13  pages already finished Ouch

Yeah lucky she forgot me too but its me na I read it immediately after she posted it via my mobile and the pervious one flaying PH too. Both were too good. But today when I opened inbox there was no PM

errmmm I got the PM...Tanu loves me more Embarrassed LOL

I am not loving you for putting ghee in the aag..AngryLOL

kya Shocked I'm just saying in all innocence how you remembered me and sent me the PM Embarrassed kaunsa aag aur kaunsa ghee Confused

Edited by bs_si - 04 September 2012 at 3:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafancool_tweetyvasirajuclarissajohnladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Sharmi  hugzz Hug 

How are you Big smile...waise ajj kal hum dono kam mil rahehey Ouch...

yarr may tho hardly main fourm dekthi hu..

only through PM's i  will read our buddy's post..Big smile..mainly tanu and monsi posts Wink..

abb eh dono hi ignore karthay tho what should i do Cry...

Tanu  see how many of us complaining LOL..make a note of everyone 

So that's Lucky jee, Tweety jee, Shami jee, and Abavi jee who missed out on PMs. Soch lo, baad mein complain mat karna kay I am spamming your inbox!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafancool_tweetytrintringvasirajuclarissajohn

Go to top