Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; The Wraith !! *updated (Page 128)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radesai

Big smile
Originally posted by monsi08

Angry
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Arshad directed it? It was brilliant yesterday. My favourite scene has to be AnJhali looking at Arnav and breaking down after seeing his tears. I got goosebumps. Gotta love IPK for not going all OTT melodramatic on us and keeping it simple.

I hope he didConfused Cos I missed the first few couple of minutes yesterday.

Wasn't Ganeshji looking chooo cute. I remember the DM when Arhi got married, Awww she looked sooo beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Totally random I knowLOL

Random se yaad aaya Smile... I cudnt help but notice Anjali's hands during that emotional scene when she was clutching her tummy.. what the Angry even her mehandi designer is better than Khushi's Shocked Unhappy

LOL  DB is hated for all the reasons... I hated her ring too... hers is BIGGER than Khushi's engagement ring to the supposedly the richest BIJINESS tyPHOON LOL

Khushi's ring was fugly. Fake solitaire hi la atey, ya phir they should have just used SI's own ring that she wears on her right ring finger, just like they used Barun's wedding ring..

haan ree... I am sure DB has some mumBHAI connections to get all the limelight in the show... Big smile

I read many posts supporting the current track and why we want only ArHi etc. But I am still stuck to the point that this wedding was something we all wanted and deserved more than ArHi themselves... LOL 
I thnk CVs got us wrong... All this while we begged them to create parellel stories along with ArHi... they did just the ULTA... they made Anji the lead and ArHi the parellel story ROFL

Wahi toh!! Why did CVs have to go all Nirupa Roy on us just before the wedding???? Sadists, the whole lot of them. And now they are saying wedding will happen anyway, then kya bigad jata if the wedding happened as per schedule and then the shit could have hit the fan.Angry

Wahi toh !!! Angry Angry

Even after the wedding Anjali would have got a chance to be bump-free, Dadi could have continued with her hand-show, Shyamu could have role played one more time (god knows what after a CCTV watcher to Electrician to Dholwala Shocked)

egg-jact-ly .. ! This all cud have waited.. and this wedding cud have been epic.. Why are we deprived of any kind of dreams for ArHi.. ..

"Whenever we feel that everything is fine and we can have some fum n romance.. DHISHH... everything just goes away... "   ASR ishtyle CryCry

Hiii Monsi Hug

Seriously!!! ASR ishtyle only Cry.. 

Am okay if the wedding happens by the end of this show or however they have planned.. par yahaan pe toh aisa lag raha ha ki every time there is a change of hand in direction, woh naya banda soch raha hoga - chalo hum bhi try karte hai, wedding scene shoot karenge Shocked...  tab phir se dhol-baaja shuru D'oh... 
But me thinks, this second director is not able to surpass the first one Wink.. so here we are at this juncture again LOL... shaadi or no shaadi LOL Big smile

Yeah the wedding should have taken place with all pomp and glory with dadi garima, shyamu-anji hide and seek. Anji MC could have happened even on the wedding day but after peacefully completing all rituals. Coz we all know cvs won't give us CON tho we have no issues right,. Then all jhatakas dhamkas could have followed.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaiZoyafanmonsi08vasirajutrintringladdoo598

radesai Senior Member
radesai
radesai

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Anjali in RM ..

OffSC

SI practicing dance moves ..  both SI and DB doing a shoulder moment and DB laighing  at some one's antic  *Prolly BS*

All 3 chatting ...

Another shot of SI doing the mehfil kind of dance and her hands inadvertently hits BS ...who is  brushing closeby...

Thanks Satya Hug

Phir se naachenge kya yeh log D'oh??  Kuch cheeze kabhi nahi badalte LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanabavitrintringvasirajuclarissajohn

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by yanka

Originally posted by swapna08

how does 202 conclude to babies being safe

actually for a minute while seeing the episode i felt they were alive when anji said with conviction that nothing will ever happen to them and they r safe

do u think now shyam will ferl he has hurt anji enough

That is for u to tell me , Swapna

Hurting Anjali was never Shyam's intention

Then why did he Tants...  knowing very well how deeply burnt the lady in question is... he knows how paranoid she gets even with slightest hint of trouble with her love ones... 
he knows what it will do to her... Unhappy

Yanka,

He is a guy who is not even beyond hurting himself  to achieve his goal , Do u think Anjali's dard will come in question .. If Anjali's suffering  will get him his objective, So be it !!

Why is he doing all this??

To  get back into RM , Ofc ...Smile

How will that help, tanths? What's the need for him to be here? He has his kids, he has Anji around his little finger; what more does he need for starting negotiations?

Nina...on what basis will he negotiate...he needs to have an upper hand...also the other person has to be without any weapons in the armour...kya Arnav ka yeh state aaya hai abhi???

On the basis of his kids, Pals; what more does he need? Anjali only has to learn that her Rajkumari is alive and she'll cling on to Arnav to get her back at any cost. Will Arnav need any more incentive or driving force?

Pals, he does have the upperhand now, na? Dadi on his side(though I'm still not sure how that will help), and Anjali is totally, blindly in love with him, Arnav will do anything for her, specially at this point of time...

What armor does Arnav have now? Except Khushi but if Anjali becomes hysteric, she too will reconsider, won't she?

What is Shyam's GOAL??? naming his sister's babies...rite??who was the OTHER  WOMAN for Arnav, Anjali in their Mom's life and reason for her suicide.

How will Anjali react?
How will Arnav react?
and most importantly, How will dadi react?

once they know his real motive...

abhi Shyam is just making his way in RM so that he can create situation when he will come up with another dhamaka...u remember his monologue...ddadi , aap hamein pehchaan nahi payee...hum apka ishtemaal tab karege...etc etc

Pallu i just love doods connection with past and just in woo of her theories and always love to see it onscreen.

But if you ask me i just cannot tell that Shyam has a past he has a sister and he is out for a revenge. So i am asking you how did you come to know whats Shyam's goal??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chickkynivedha84ZoyafanNina90clarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yanka

Originally posted by swapna08

how does 202 conclude to babies being safe

actually for a minute while seeing the episode i felt they were alive when anji said with conviction that nothing will ever happen to them and they r safe

do u think now shyam will ferl he has hurt anji enough

That is for u to tell me , Swapna

Hurting Anjali was never Shyam's intention

Then why did he Tants...  knowing very well how deeply burnt the lady in question is... he knows how paranoid she gets even with slightest hint of trouble with her love ones... 
he knows what it will do to her... Unhappy

Yanka,

He is a guy who is not even beyond hurting himself  to achieve his goal , Do u think Anjali's dard will come in question .. If Anjali's suffering  will get him his objective, So be it !!

Why is he doing all this??

To  get back into RM , Ofc ...Smile

How will that help, tanths? What's the need for him to be here? He has his kids, he has Anji around his little finger; what more does he need for starting negotiations?

Nina...on what basis will he negotiate...he needs to have an upper hand...also the other person has to be without any weapons in the armour...kya Arnav ka yeh state aaya hai abhi???

On the basis of his kids, Pals; what more does he need? Anjali only has to learn that her Rajkumari is alive and she'll cling on to Arnav to get her back at any cost. Will Arnav need any more incentive or driving force?

Pals, he does have the upperhand now, na? Dadi on his side(though I'm still not sure how that will help), and Anjali is totally, blindly in love with him, Arnav will do anything for her, specially at this point of time...

What armor does Arnav have now? Except Khushi but if Anjali becomes hysteric, she too will reconsider, won't she?

Good..Now take that much needed one step and u are there..

Okay, the last step(I always mess up here)...

The only thing I believe that can further his desire could be the past coming out in the open with accusations flying from Dadi to Garima; the Kahani that Arnav MUed being revealed with Garima accused by Dadi as being the other woman... that would halt the wedding whether on Arnav's or Khushi's behest... that would take away Arnav's final pillar of support... he'll be all alone and weak and an easy target?

He might even start to resent Khushi; he'll be deprived of love... just like his sister was?

Have they shown any single instance where we can say that Shyam and past has some relation??

Not directly, Diva... but then again, we haven't been told that the babies are alive directly either...

And in the Anjali-Dadi-Shyam scene, as Pals quoted, Shyam thinks he will need Dadi's support in the future, for something big... if its not now, then it has to be when the past will come out, na?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanshivikrocks

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by bs_si

Trin abhi i replying ur reply 4rm pc but couldnt post na light gone. Bas if waisi batain again huwi me ll again gone. I nt go to anyother thread although people r very nice there but mostly these type of talks .

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">thik hai baba...I'll behave. speaking of behaving...tumne lunch ki taiyari kuch ki? its getting lunch time na?</font>

dekha dekha tang a gayi na isiliye isilye me nt came me apne karan itne logo ka mood kharab nahi karna chah rahi thi. Koi baat nahi agr khud akela reh lo doosre tou khush ho na.
Ohh me khana pakane ki baat pr aik meaning nikalun ya 2

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">oiii mere saath aisi karegi to mein bhi gussa ho jayungi, and trust me you don't wanna see me angryStern Smileyesterday you said na that you are in Redux whole day and didn't cook lunch till late so I was just asking ke aaj kiya yah nehi.</font>

hehehe trinwa trinwa u scared hehehe me these 2 meaning nikaling aik tou wahi jo u said 2nd u want me to go soon 4rm here ab i want to beating me tou i m nt scared n nt running bcz
hum wo dheet hain jo pittayi se nahi dartey like shayamu hehehe

I don't do pittayi...I use other useful tactics Stern Smile as long as you eat timely I am happy Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanSupna9clarissajohn

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

ShockedStern SmileErmm
If they were planning to go ahead with the wedding why not wait until the wedding got over... why a simple wedding now?
Cost saving?D'oh

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chickkycool_tweetynivedha84Zoyafanmonsi08vasirajutrintringladdoo598

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by clarissajohn

I am gussa on Tanu Angry Angry...katti with you tanu..you ignored me Ouch

You are not talking about me by any chance, right??LOL

sreeman  Tanuji ..i am talking about you only LOLLOL...wah achi anjaan banthi hay tu Embarrassed..

you didn't Pmed me your post yesterday Angry ,i was shocked to see that you made a post and i saw it when 13  pages already finished Ouch

Yeah lucky she forgot me too but its me na I read it immediately after she posted it via my mobile and the pervious one flaying PH too. Both were too good. But today when I opened inbox there was no PM

You will have to pay for this and  u will be punished. AngryBig smile

Sharmi  hugzz Hug 

How are you Big smile...waise ajj kal hum dono kam mil rahehey Ouch...

yarr may tho hardly main fourm dekthi hu..

only through PM's i  will read our buddy's post..Big smile..mainly tanu and monsi posts Wink..

abb eh dono hi ignore karthay tho what should i do Cry...

Tanu  see how many of us complaining LOL..make a note of everyone 
Oye lucky kaisan hein aap Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanvasiraju

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Big smile

egg-jact-ly .. ! This all cud have waited.. and this wedding cud have been epic.. Why are we deprived of any kind of dreams for ArHi.. ..

"Whenever we feel that everything is fine and we can have some fum n romance.. DHISHH... everything just goes away... "   ASR ishtyle CryCry

Hiii Monsi Hug

Seriously!!! ASR ishtyle only Cry.. 

Am okay if the wedding happens by the end of this show or however they have planned.. par yahaan pe toh aisa lag raha ha ki every time there is a change of hand in direction, woh naya banda soch raha hoga - chalo hum bhi try karte hai, wedding scene shoot karenge Shocked...  tab phir se dhol-baaja shuru D'oh... 
But me thinks, this second director is not able to surpass the first one Wink.. so here we are at this juncture again LOL... shaadi or no shaadi LOL Big smile

Yeah the wedding should have taken place with all pomp and glory with dadi garima, shyamu-anji hide and seek. Anji MC could have happened even on the wedding day but after peacefully completing all rituals. Coz we all know cvs won't give us CON tho we have no issues right,. Then all jhatakas dhamkas could have followed.

Shami ... we dream so much for this show... but in reality.. we just get some bheekh...!

Sapne mein rehna hi acha hai... haqeeqat mein dil toot-te hain Cry

Iss dil-todoo dukhiyape ko kya naam doon !!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaichickkycool_tweetyZoyafantrintringvasirajuclarissajohn

Go to top