Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; The Wraith !! *updated (Page 122)

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by b.sarika2

SBB.
Khushi bani lady dabang
Arnav ka rowdy Love

Something on SBS too..

Still in the same outfit...Tongue
Aiyyo Aiyyo.. last time also for haldi the dress they wore came for 10 episodes...now this mehendi dress...

haldi dress for 10 episode, marriage dress for 3 episode i guess..i dint have a problem then..but i have it now..AngryAngryAngry..give khushi change of dress..

aur woh bhi prancing around yeh Choli ke piche dress Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanabaviclarissajohn

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Supna9

I m telling u all iss chipkoo kkg k karan arnav se my sympathy gone with da wind.

Har Hug chippkkoo nahi hoti, kuch hugs alag hoti hai, usse pehchana seekh, usske ahsas karna seekh aur Pyar se se darrna chod ...

hi aunty ji me pyar pehchanti bhi hun n karna bhi janti hun. Pyar seekhne se nahi ye tou woh feelings hain jo khud bakhud ho jata hai khud bakhud a jata hain aur khud ba khud insan apne action se zahir krney lagta hai

Aur woh action har insan par  nirbhar kartha hai, .. Agar kuch log apne  pyar ko hazar kavitha likhthe hain tho kuch log ussko usski pasand ki gifts dete hain, tho kuch log sirf ek hug se ahsaas  dilathe hain ke woh unnke saath hai..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanabavitrintringSupna9

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

M e back again!!!

Sorry gals..morning hi ke baad bye bye hogayi I!!!?Big smile

So where r we now??!!!

Satya,Bushra,nazia,areeba,Jhals,koleyiyaaa,supnajii,,luckyjii,Chitmanas,G,tanu ,Nia didi...ClapWah wah!!!  wah wah!!  Itne Shona Likha hei Aaaj aaap logone!!!

Loved everyone's takes! 
Supnajii..loved ur poem abt anjali...thts the high light for me apart from tants beautiful analysis!!!!

Thanku gals for taking time n penning ur thoughts!!! I respect n value ur dedication!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanabavitrintringSupna9clarissajohn

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Originally posted by truthlover

i have one qs.

how are the babies safe i don't understand, and is dadi helping shyam in making other at RM believe that they are lost.

how can anjali believe it, she can feel her child's heartbeat, can't she? after all her baby is 7 months old, or she can't becuase she is in a trauma...

this is tricky

Hey TL, the baby is safe...Shyam has the baby..

abavimonsi08clarissajohn

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by yanka

Originally posted by swapna08

how does 202 conclude to babies being safe

actually for a minute while seeing the episode i felt they were alive when anji said with conviction that nothing will ever happen to them and they r safe

do u think now shyam will ferl he has hurt anji enough

That is for u to tell me , Swapna

Hurting Anjali was never Shyam's intention

Then why did he Tants...  knowing very well how deeply burnt the lady in question is... he knows how paranoid she gets even with slightest hint of trouble with her love ones... 
he knows what it will do to her... Unhappy

Yanka,

He is a guy who is not even beyond hurting himself  to achieve his goal , Do u think Anjali's dard will come in question .. If Anjali's suffering  will get him his objective, So be it !!

Why is he doing all this??

To  get back into RM , Ofc ...Smile

After entering what will he do??

* Quietly* Have U been reading Redux at all ??

No Divya has been hit in the head by the amnesia that is highly contagious in IPK land.
Side gapla: hahaha.. maatikitiya maatikitiyaEvil Smile ithuku than HW neeye pannanumngrathuWinkLOL

Aman Vi LOL Last week got hit in head

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90abaviZoyafanclarissajohn

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by b.sarika2

SBB.
Khushi bani lady dabang
Arnav ka rowdy Love

Something on SBS too..

Still in the same outfit...Tongue
Aiyyo Aiyyo.. last time also for haldi the dress they wore came for 10 episodes...now this mehendi dress...

haldi dress for 10 episode, marriage dress for 3 episode i guess..i dint have a problem then..but i have it now..AngryAngryAngry..give khushi change of dress..
yen nalla thaane iruku... konjam paiyan enjoy pannitu pogatume paavam... irukara sogathula konjam aaruthal... appapa hug pannika vasathiya irukumla?

LOL...adhae dressaee paathalae sogae mood poy varae mood vandidum polae..

Edited by cool_tweety - 04 September 2012 at 3:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanabavi

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by radesai

Angry
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by radesai

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Arshad directed it? It was brilliant yesterday. My favourite scene has to be AnJhali looking at Arnav and breaking down after seeing his tears. I got goosebumps. Gotta love IPK for not going all OTT melodramatic on us and keeping it simple.

I hope he didConfused Cos I missed the first few couple of minutes yesterday.

Wasn't Ganeshji looking chooo cute. I remember the DM when Arhi got married, Awww she looked sooo beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Totally random I knowLOL

Random se yaad aaya Smile... I cudnt help but notice Anjali's hands during that emotional scene when she was clutching her tummy.. what the Angry even her mehandi designer is better than Khushi's Shocked Unhappy

LOL  DB is hated for all the reasons... I hated her ring too... hers is BIGGER than Khushi's engagement ring to the supposedly the richest BIJINESS tyPHOON LOL

Khushi's ring was fugly. Fake solitaire hi la atey, ya phir they should have just used SI's own ring that she wears on her right ring finger, just like they used Barun's wedding ring..

haan ree... I am sure DB has some mumBHAI connections to get all the limelight in the show... Big smile

I read many posts supporting the current track and why we want only ArHi etc. But I am still stuck to the point that this wedding was something we all wanted and deserved more than ArHi themselves... LOL 
I thnk CVs got us wrong... All this while we begged them to create parellel stories along with ArHi... they did just the ULTA... they made Anji the lead and ArHi the parellel story ROFL

Wahi toh!! Why did CVs have to go all Nirupa Roy on us just before the wedding???? Sadists, the whole lot of them. And now they are saying wedding will happen anyway, then kya bigad jata if the wedding happened as per schedule and then the shit could have hit the fan.Angry

Wahi toh !!! Angry Angry

Even after the wedding Anjali would have got a chance to be bump-free, Dadi could have continued with her hand-show, Shyamu could have role played one more time (god knows what after a CCTV watcher to Electrician to Dholwala Shocked)

egg-jact-ly .. ! This all cud have waited.. and this wedding cud have been epic.. Why are we deprived of any kind of dreams for ArHi.. ..

"Whenever we feel that everything is fine and we can have some fum n romance.. DHISHH... everything just goes away... "   ASR ishtyle CryCry

Aisa kyun hota kay jab bhi Arnav aur Khushi khush hote hai toh all kind of shit starts flying around. Bataye na writer jee, aisa kyun hota hai??Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

radesaichickkyabavicool_tweetyZoyafanmonsi08trintringclarissajohn

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by vasiraju

I am gussa on Tanu Angry Angry...katti with you tanu..you ignored me Ouch

You are not talking about me by any chance, right??LOL

sreeman  Tanuji ..i am talking about you only LOLLOL...wah achi anjaan banthi hay tu Embarrassed..

you didn't Pmed me your post yesterday Angry ,i was shocked to see that you made a post and i saw it when 13  pages already finished Ouch

You mean sreemati.LOL

And shucks, did I really not PM you?? Ai haii galti hogayi, I swear it was not intentional. Sorry sorry sorry!Embarrassed

U dint PM Me either..Unhappy

Zoyafantrintringclarissajohn

Go to top