Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; The Wraith !! *updated (Page 104)

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

HeloooHug

Hi Shweths! Kaisa tha episode?Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by anurao.66

guys what happen to the contract...Ouch

even we got glimpse of other WOMAN but CONTRACT LOL

RIYYA,

In that state of mind who will remember that contract?

Anu

Khushi will overhear Shyam and Daadi convo where Shyam will say - "I'll enter when Khushi will be out" and for Anjali apni Khushi will be beaten by the "Mahanta Bug" ... LOL
Doodsie Dont give them these Ideas,u know sometimes they take u seriouslyOuch
i have one question what is mahanta bug Ouch
Mahantha bug=Sacrificial LambLOL
10q LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84trintring

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap-critic

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by anurao.66

guys what happen to the contract...Ouch

even we got glimpse of other WOMAN but CONTRACT LOL

RIYYA,

In that state of mind who will remember that contract?

Anu

Khushi will overhear Shyam and Daadi convo where Shyam will say - "I'll enter when Khushi will be out" and for Anjali apni Khushi will be beaten by the "Mahanta Bug" ... LOL

Haan SP lead hain toh she will sacrifice by letting the creep back in the house. So what if he kidnapped her husband and tried to burn him to death and kill her too. So what if he cheated Di - minor matters in comparison to the mahaanta.

Doods ...mentioned rightly Khushi - Daadi and Shyam - ASR !! Today when ASR pulls out Shyam Daadi can ask even Khushi to go out...see Shyam and Anjali are wedded and they are husband & wife. What about ASR & Khushi where are they now...ASR accepted no one were present in his wedding and Khushi accepted that no rituals were followed...These is more than enough for Daadi to send back Khushi ...Shyam always gets his work done by others...now given with Anjali's condition no wedding is nearby... Unless ASR has legalized his marriage with contract in his mind so  that the girl will not claim anything after the contract and a divorce can be given...can save Khushi... Khushi by enlarge is out of RM now... 

" Khushi will overhear Shyam and Daadi convo where Shyam will say - "I'll enter when Khushi will be out" and for Anjali apni Khushi will be beaten by the"Mahanta Bug" ... LOL " this is a 100% possible !! Mata Devi !!! 

Edited by lalsunvid - 04 September 2012 at 2:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Nina90lara3110riyya6

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidabavitrintringriyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by tanthya

GM LUckyJi !!

Thankoo re !!

Gul se Zyada I would love to credit the director who directed this episode ..he made me write it

Big smileBig smileBig smile

Chalo twice Arshad has impressed you, I am happyLOL

Big smile

Was it really Arshad ?? Mujhe doubtiya hai meri jaan

Hugs Shweths !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniNina90abavitrintringvasirajuriyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by Nina90

Day Dreaming

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by clarissajohn

hola girls moi back whats cooking

hey tants, doods, pallu and all

Shami...hugs baby...

long time...kahan thi??

yar kahani lumbi hein

I was on leave for attending marriage but was in bed due viral attack yar so leave extended. Big smile

Heyy Shammi ,

Nothing cooking re .. Am thinking what to create so that U girls can begin to simmer !!

How come all Southie ppl are getting  sick with flu ..Has season  changed ??

haan re, something is seriously wrong..i have been giving antibiotic to my son for a week and now again, the very thought of giving him an antibiotic scares me..bichara how much can he take it..

Climate is really Sick sathu.its neither Raining heavily  nor Sunny,Gloomy climate just few drops of drizzle.sootta killappi viduthu,but chennai got its share of rain duing WE.

Its worse here, Nivi; its cloudy and keeps drizzling lightly. Malai peiyavum maatengardu vidavum maatengardu.Confused
i knowww,i love rain and love to get drenched in the rain in the motta maadiWink

I love a walk in the rain, Nivi; and even better, I love cycling when it rains or is about to rain! Smile
I use to do that during my schooltime,riding ur cycle in an empty road during heavy showers awww miss those days, all eyes on uLOL and i love to go to   beech when it rainsWink

I still do it, Nivi; Daant bahut padthi hai parents se lekin man nahi samajthi, na? We don't have beach here, not even a small stream nearby so rain se kaam chalathe hai! LOL

U should go to Meenatchi amman theppa kulamWinkfeeding the fishesWink

I do it wherever I find water sources, re; ponds, rivers, lakes, any place; I love water! Smile
Hi 5 Nina ,iam a water person too,aww miss going to Kutraalam and standing under the water fallsDay Dreaming aaj kal beeches r really crowded,morning,noon,eveningAngry and too much police/securityDead

Its all because of my childhood, re. I used to live in Theni when I was a kid; it was the haven for water lovers with so many uncrowded unfamous falls... really superb place...
Nina i once came there to the sorimuthu ayyanar kovil( is it around theni) and love the stream there and also love Baana theertham Falls in nellai district,remeber chinna chinna asai Roja song was picturised thereWink

Edited by nivedha84 - 04 September 2012 at 2:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08Nina90abaviriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by laddoo598

Hello Hi people.

So I thought yesterday's episode will be unbearable and Sobti boy's pretty face will the the only worthwhile thing but was I proved wrong or what. IPKKND always does this to me, just when I think they will bombard me with emotional attyachar, these writers deliver an episode which is poignant, and tugs right at your heart strings.

Random Musings:

1) Mommy Malik and Daddy Malik could not have produced such gorgeous kids, look at Arnav and AnJhali and look at their parents! Maybe beauty skipped a generation as Shwetha told me, and the good looks clearly come from the Raizada side since Dadi looks like a puffer fish to me.

2) This cheap PH I tell you, they shot the funeral scene along with the godh bharai, didn't even make DB change into something else.

3) Bitwa's pouty and lost face when he cries while hugging Khushi - Overdose of cuteness. I ODed. Heaven, here I come.

4) NK and Boo-Ah-Jee in a car, ALONE, kya kya hua?? Evil Smile

5) I swear to God I will pluck innumerable pins into Dadi's voodoo doll if she stops bitwa before he can lay his hand on Shyamu.

6) Barun Sobti is perfection, & DB was great as well. Sanaya didn't have much to do except cry, but she cries beautifully. LOL

Yes, yes, I am not touching on the major happenings of the episode because all that I want to say has already been said in a much better way by Tanths, Bush, Jhalak, Ghausia and the rest of the REDUXians. So let me just troll, like I always do!LOL

ROFL

Loved it Tanu !!
ROFL good one

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9trintringladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by laddoo598

Hello Hi people.

So I thought yesterday's episode will be unbearable and Sobti boy's pretty face will the the only worthwhile thing but was I proved wrong or what. IPKKND always does this to me, just when I think they will bombard me with emotional attyachar, these writers deliver an episode which is poignant, and tugs right at your heart strings.

Random Musings:

1) Mommy Malik and Daddy Malik could not have produced such gorgeous kids, look at Arnav and AnJhali and look at their parents! Maybe beauty skipped a generation as Shwetha told me, and the good looks clearly come from the Raizada side since Dadi looks like a puffer fish to me.

2) This cheap PH I tell you, they shot the funeral scene along with the godh bharai, didn't even make DB change into something else.

3) Bitwa's pouty and lost face when he cries while hugging Khushi - Overdose of cuteness. I ODed. Heaven, here I come.

4) NK and Boo-Ah-Jee in a car, ALONE, kya kya hua?? Evil Smile

5) I swear to God I will pluck innumerable pins into Dadi's voodoo doll if she stops bitwa before he can lay his hand on Shyamu.

6) Barun Sobti is perfection, & DB was great as well. Sanaya didn't have much to do except cry, but she cries beautifully. LOL

Yes, yes, I am not touching on the major happenings of the episode because all that I want to say has already been said in a much better way by Tanths, Bush, Jhalak, Ghausia and the rest of the REDUXians. So let me just troll, like I always do!LOL

Tanu..I just had  a mental imageROFL beauty definitely skips a generation.. as i can tell from looking at myself. so my future kids do have some hope Ermm

She does, no kidding.  Look for yourself:

I am in the same boat hun, actually all the beauty went to my brother, not fair.Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84abavitrintringvasirajuSupna9riyya6

Go to top