IP REDUX ; The Wraith !! *updated - Page 118

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

You said ...Then What ?/

Not what ..ask urself WHY ??

Why?????

We are chatting, Vedha...not discussing the show or tracks ...personals stuffs, Home stuffs , innuendos ..

Out of all this pages I would say only quarter pages would be devoted to IPK discussion, serious discussion and not drooling about Barun/Arnav...
Sathu thats bcoz aaj kal epis r inur face  and straight forward hai and we have discussed almost most of the tracks which were lined up  till November,if atall CV's throw us a new clue/new track which we never discussed in redux, we might get serious,nw tell me why r u not startting ur grilling sessions.(OMG ye maine kya kehadhiya)

How do u know there is a sister ??

Exactly this is what i wanted to know and asked pals before
 Hallo  Goedemorgen/ Goedemiddag/ Goedenavond everyoneπŸ€—

Pallo as we were discussing yesterday Khushi enters RM... and Dadi has a stern look... I watched the seg in mute mode couldnot catch if there were dialogues,,, but I think she will bring home the much needed reminder... of an incomplete wedding... and the bride to be does not  come galavanting to the groom's house at will... πŸ˜› Insted of Shyamoo Dadi does the honours... I don't mind koi bhi chalega is subh kary ke liye..

Vedha ,

He is saying,"Manne na meera/Mera bhai "

Originally posted by laddoo598

Kuch bhi yaar. Proof that I have not removed you from my buddy list-wa:

See your name above ASR's sona mukhda? And truth is, I hate sending PMs, I only send PMs to people who have specifically asked me to let them know whenever I post..And I don't pay any attention whatsoever when I am checking off the names on my buddy list..πŸ˜†

So baby, we don't have none of that nafrat going on between us, its all mohabbat. I love you dammit..❀️

Aapko ye sab proofs dene ki koi zaroorat nahin hai Tanu Ji ... kyunki HUM JANTE HAIN ki AAP HUMSE KITNA PYAR KARTI HAIN ... DAMMIT πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by vasiraju

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† It seems tanu ki band bhaj gayee ajj πŸ€£ πŸ€£...

Tanu   i am loving this πŸ˜‰...I lub you πŸ˜›..

nafrath has taken over mohobbath πŸ˜›

Clearly yes... Mohabbat ki Jeet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

tanu-monsi lub shtory... good topicπŸ˜†

OYE SUL... hamare EPIC SAGA ko tune bas ek TOPIC bana diya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cool_tweety

Oye..why are u sounding so upset re??tum eise mode mein bilckul ache nahee lagthe..get back to the chul bully mode..

Arre ab ka batawa tohe.. Sapne todna in IPK makers se seekhe