IP REDUX ; The Wraith !! *updated - Page 116

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

If Money Alone is not his objective , What then is  his other objective ??

Why shud he maintain his image ??

Getting his sister's children named... getting his revenge over the Maliks who destroyed his sister's life...

So that when the situation arises, he can use the support to get back in RM... and if he maintains the same afterwards too, he can silently further his goals; RM will give him better access to the Maliks...
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Am i the reason for your wondering😲🤪

No, * U are atleast thinking it out *  Off late I am seeing that many girls have just stopped thinking and merely end up asking questions...instead of discussion thread, this has become a question/Answer thread ... I would not mind answering were u honestly puzzled but I get disappointed when ppl don't even ty and just say Doods or sathu will write about it.. It defeats the purpose of discussion, Does it not when  u stop thinking , sharing ur views how ever different it is, however conflicting it is ..
Sathu chk the sbs VDO at 2:37 and tell me what the hell Is BS saying.
Originally posted by Nina90

Getting his sister's children named... getting his revenge over the Maliks who destroyed his sister's life...

So that when the situation arises, he can use the support to get back in RM... and if he maintains the same afterwards too, he can silently further his goals; RM will give him better access to the Maliks...

How do u know there is a sister ??
Originally posted by nivedha84

Sathu chk the sbs VDO at 2:37 and tell me what the hell Is BS saying.

Will Do, Vedha
Originally posted by laddoo598

Bwahahahaha these guys are a riot. Sanaya is telling everyone kay the sofa is breaking and they don't get up until the sofa has actually broken down, and look at Akshay and Karan, itne chilled out hai as if sofas har roz tut te hai!🤣

Barun toh deserves a whole post of his own..Binnesss!😆

They wait until after it's broken to get up and look at it 🤣🤣

No, * U are atleast thinking it out *  Off late I am seeing that many girls have just stopped thinking and merely end up asking questions...instead of discussion thread, this has become a question/Answer thread ... I would not mind answering were u honestly puzzled but I get disappointed when ppl don't even ty and just say Doods or sathu will write about it.. It defeats the purpose of discussion, Does it not when  u stop thinking , sharing ur views how ever different it is, however conflicting it is ..

Sathu we hit 2 threads daily and 4 threads during WE, and u think girls r not discussing😲😲😲😲😲,

Sathu we hit 2 threads daily and 4 threads during WE, and u think girls r not discussing😲,

5 threads actually 😃

👍🏼

See Sathu for me, you and Doods very beautifully connect all the dots and lay the path and bring out intricate details on how past and future are connected and i love reading it but then to see the vision i should see and understand what is being shown in the show for me right??

So why did ask Why to my question??😆

Edited by sarunrocks - 11 years ago

Sathu we hit 2 threads daily and 4 threads during WE, and u think girls r not discussing😲,

We are chatting, Vedha...not discussing the show or tracks ...personals stuffs, Home stuffs , innuendos ..

Out of all this pages I would say only quarter pages would be devoted to IPK discussion, serious discussion and not drooling about Barun/Arnav...