Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: vasiraju

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† It seems tanu ki band bhaj gayee ajj πŸ€£ πŸ€£...

Tanu   i am loving this πŸ˜‰...I lub you πŸ˜›..

nafrath has taken over mohobbath πŸ˜›

tanu-monsi lub shtory... good topicπŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

KYA BOL RAHI HO... She loves me the MOST... Dekho aise...

1) She stopped sending me PMs
2) She removed me from her buddy list too...

So she HATES me the MOST...
Now... 2 prepositions...
(a) Mohabbat nafrat se badi hoti hai... πŸ˜‰
(b) I hate u like I love u...πŸ˜›

Prove this Theorem.. THAT SHE LOVES ME THE MOST ...

I LOVE U TOO TANUUU πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tanu has me on  Buddy list but NEVAAHHH Sends me  ANY LINKS ; ..So where am I placed in this  Pyar Pyar Khel
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarunrocks

Pallu i just love doods connection with past and just in woo of her theories and always love to see it onscreen.

But if you ask me i just cannot tell that Shyam has a past he has a sister and he is out for a revenge. So i am asking you how did you come to know whats Shyam's goal??

Divya...see I am a normal viewer and have no idea whatsoever future holds...mujhe wahi pata hai jo aaj tak episodes mein dikhaya gaya hai or jaa raha hai...I have a friend who watches IPK but is not a member of IF so she doesnt have an idea whats going to happen...whats Shyam's goal, whats Dadi-Garima connection and Arnav-Khushi past...She also speculates but here I am a diiferent person than her...Why??? Because:---

once I registered in Redux and Doods and Sathu showed me the future tracks which they decoded through pointers... i have latched on to their theory...
its only due to them...that I noticed  202 / will Win on the ambulance and such other subtle hints that the CVs throw at us...if not for them, I would not have given a thought even to the shot of ganapati bappa...main yahi sochti ki har hospital mein ganapati toh hote hi hain...but why not krishna, durga and why only ganapati...this i got it cleared thru Sathu

So in a nut shell, I am following the episodes with the tracks laid by Doods

aage aage dekhte hain kya hota hai...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Patah nahin kya twisted logic hai yaar. They spent a lot of money on roka and mehendi, that much was apparent from decorations, SP apparently approved the budget too, then what harm would one more ceremony with the wedding do? πŸ˜•

Arre yar u dont know the entire budget was spent on khushis see through dress and asrs tipu sulthan wala pantwa. They will wear it for another couple of days too. Tho uska poora isthemal though not as we wished. Ab budget nahi hein tho MC hi sahi. DB ka bump bhi gaya or low budget shadi bhi hogi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

Hola vasi

Hola Shami

Hola monsi

baki ko hello hi n bye bye pehle hi bol diya.. repeat telecast nahi karne ka.. TRP kam hota haiπŸ˜ƒ

Heya AP missing you πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

i was so remembering you yesterday ..when they showed ASR father as innocent for that bit πŸ˜† ..

we both share same thoughts πŸ˜‰
alankritaraiyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys read the 6th post from the link below somebody copied doods thoughts and not giving credit😑
                                                                                                                                                               http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3178137&TPN=2
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">OMG, Vedha ..

Have U uploaded the SBB segment .. so funny man !!

The sad moment continues ...confrontation between Dadi N Arnav again ...

seems a soft moment between Arnav/Khushi

The Boys have a blast!!πŸ˜›</font>

sathya bas ye 2nd last wala remove kr dijiye chirr ho rahi hai mujhe
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: abavi

ore kallula rendu maanga...(one stone two mangoes)
 DB need not wear her baby bump, SP kudutha kaasa PH kamukama amukiyaachu! (PH saved the money sanctioned by SP for the wedding)

U pudingified(forcefully takingπŸ˜‰) words from my mouthπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i was about to say that..
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cool_tweety

Oye..why are u sounding so upset re??tum eise mode mein bilckul ache nahee lagthe..get back to the chul bully mode..

Hein original sumi wa

khal bali hein khal baliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Tanu has me on  Buddy list but NEVAAHHH Sends me  ANY LINKS ; ..So where am I placed in this  Pyar Pyar Khel

Tanu sachi bhag gayi kya??? iss pyaar ke chakkar se? πŸ˜†