IP REDUX ; The Wraith !! *updated - Page 99

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by laddoo598

You mean sreemati.πŸ˜†

And shucks, did I really not PM you?? Ai haii galti hogayi, I swear it was not intentional. Sorry sorry sorry!😳

nahi sreeman πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...i know you will be making your huby sreemati πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰...

Chalo sorry accepted but next time recheck karna ki you Pmed or not πŸ˜ƒ  ..

waise loved your post πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by abavi

Yeah Me too...

lagtha hein tumne kisi ko PM nahee kiya heinπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Ok tata... will peek in later in the second thread.

πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by monsi08

egg-jact-ly .. ! This all cud have waited.. and this wedding cud have been epic.. Why are we deprived of any kind of dreams for ArHi.. ..

"Whenever we feel that everything is fine and we can have some fum n romance.. DHISHH... everything just goes away... "   ASR ishtyle 😭😭

Hiii Monsi πŸ€—

Seriously!!! ASR ishtyle only πŸ˜­.. 

Am okay if the wedding happens by the end of this show or however they have planned.. par yahaan pe toh aisa lag raha ha ki every time there is a change of hand in direction, woh naya banda soch raha hoga - chalo hum bhi try karte hai, wedding scene shoot karenge πŸ˜²...  tab phir se dhol-baaja shuru ... 
But me thinks, this second director is not able to surpass the first one πŸ˜‰.. so here we are at this juncture again πŸ˜†... shaadi or no shaadi πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by radesai - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Good..Now take that much needed one step and u are there..

Okay, the last step(I always mess up here)...

The only thing I believe that can further his desire could be the past coming out in the open with accusations flying from Dadi to Garima; the Kahani that Arnav MUed being revealed with Garima accused by Dadi as being the other woman... that would halt the wedding whether on Arnav's or Khushi's behest... that would take away Arnav's final pillar of support... he'll be all alone and weak and an easy target?

He might even start to resent Khushi; he'll be deprived of love... just like his sister was?
Edited by Nina90 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Yeah lucky she forgot me too but its me na I read it immediately after she posted it via my mobile and the pervious one flaying PH too. Both were too good. But today when I opened inbox there was no PM

You will have to pay for this and  u will be punished. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ƒ

errmmm I got the PM...Tanu loves me more πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tejuvijay

Aree waah! Sab noon gang hazir hei!! 

Satya,pallu,trin,shaz,laddoo as in moti Choor waali,lucky,swapna,divz,abavi...πŸ€—

hey Teju πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nina90

Okay, the last step(I always mess up here)...

The only thing I believe that can further his desire could be the past coming out in the open with accusations flying from Dadi to Garima; the Kahani that Arnav MUed being revealed with Garima accused by Dadi as being the other woman... that would halt the wedding whether on Arnav's or Khushi's behest... that would take away Arnav's final pillar of support... he'll be all alone and weak and an easy target?

He might even start to resent Khushi; he'll be deprived of love... just like his sister was?

Have they shown any single instance where we can say that Shyam and past has some relation??
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Yeah lucky she forgot me too but its me na I read it immediately after she posted it via my mobile and the pervious one flaying PH too. Both were too good. But today when I opened inbox there was no PM

You will have to pay for this and  u will be punished. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ƒ

Sharmi  hugzz πŸ€— 

How are you πŸ˜ƒ...waise ajj kal hum dono kam mil rahehey ...

yarr may tho hardly main fourm dekthi hu..

only through PM's i  will read our buddy's post..πŸ˜ƒ..mainly tanu and monsi posts πŸ˜‰..

abb eh dono hi ignore karthay tho what should i do πŸ˜­...

Tanu  see how many of us complaining πŸ˜†..make a note of everyone 
Originally posted by bs_si

hey Teju πŸ˜ƒ

Hey TejuπŸ€—