Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; The Wraith !! *updated - Page 63

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anurao.66

See Doods, just because of a few rotten apples you dont throw the whole basket away? Now what happened that you are in such a mood. We are people who do believe in you so why are you depriving us of the privilege of reading your analysis.

Anu

Naa you think I am that sort ... I always act on my interest ... You all know since long back I wanted to stop watching also ... but still watching naa??? and that too writing also ... kabhi kabhi mood nehin hoti ... but will try re ... πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supermom1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Doodle

Main analysis chodne ke mood mein hoon ... and you think I am gonna write ??? No wayyy πŸ˜‘

Doods please don't stop doing analysis we all are going to be lost. Always looking forward to your views, analysis and decoding πŸ˜­
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nivedha84

Bs might be eating something and the some crums stuck in his lips as a good friend sanaya is cleaning the messπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†wiping off the crumsπŸ˜†

cleaning service u mean... 🀣
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: pals13

Shami...hugs baby...

long time...kahan thi??

yar kahani lumbi hein

I was on leave for attending marriage but was in bed due viral attack yar so leave extended. πŸ˜ƒ

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nivedha84

Brilliant Update Sathu,loved it,start to finish,need to read one more timeπŸ˜ƒ
this is for u
Modern valentines day bouquet with beautiful flowers.PNG

Thank You, Vedha 

Loved the flowers..

Haayin, U need to read again , wasn't I clear enuff..
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

U mean from road side's !!

Not just that Tring Tring..She had such a leangthy Odhni, Why not cover herself in the Hosp !! Director shud have thought of it..

yaar I thought that too...I mean hospital is one place where modesty is kinda part and parcel of the place and some one prancing around in barely there choli is kinda annoying. And most hospitals have full AC right? specially the ones Raizadas will go to, isn't she feeling cold. These guys obviously planned the whole thing from mehendi to hospital. why not think a bit more and go, ohh if we give this dress to Khushi, she has to go to hospital too. why not give a bigger choli. πŸ˜•

Odhni was lengthier too..They could have got her draped like the  engagement one..The cleavage display during the breakdown scene ..That also  shud  have been averted..
Zeee is not SP BAHU... Zeee is MODERN BAHU -KOOSIEEE--NAYIE DRESSS SOCH of IPKND...  ASR Request hai naπŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: soap-critic

True - Anjali still looked the same after 14 years - wish that could have happened to me. πŸ˜†

I really hope that veiled woman is not Garimaji - woule prefer Garimajis story to be separate form the 'other woman' story.

i was thinking hard.. i just got it...ROFL
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: clarissajohn

He he kuch nahi lagtha . im all innocent and I have dropped my CON nara too coz once we get realization that our nara is gonna be like lokpal bill nara of anna ji , its better give rest to ur nara and instead will start another nara. Con of anji and shyamu so that anji should get preggars again.  Im already missing her two day old baby bump. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ and this is why I missed you
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anurao.66

Hi My Dear Friends, Sathya, Doods, Riyya, Nina, Pallu, and all the others who I have not named,

How was the episode yesterday? 

Anu

Anu, loved yesterday's episode...we should postpone our trip...what say???
Nina90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bs_si

If I start writing serious, Redux se saare bhag jayenge...well that can't happen, I might get kicked out to never never land. So I'll stick to my random musings πŸ˜†, but everyone is so good here, don't feel like writing much anyway. I always enjoy reading more πŸ˜ƒ

hey it won't be disastrous..you're really good. Please finish it and post ...pretty please πŸ€—

I'm sure we'll all have a 😲 expression at first but you're really good at whatever you write, Trin!

Thanks, I'll surely do 😊