Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nivedha84

😲

Chechi this is offscreen pics from Mehandhi lgake song seq,u dint see the epi kya

but wat is khushi doing 1st pic... explain plz πŸ˜†
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

hainnn πŸ˜² what am I gonna write...epi was good na? πŸ˜† and so emotional, I'm terrible with emotional stuff.πŸ˜• and after my marathon washing my shriveled up fingers are not letting me type very much. might have to take up Riyya style soon.  You should write hun πŸ˜ƒ 

Achha someone tell me, what's with that Grape bunch dangling from Khushi's kamariya? Its so distracting..where does the stylist get these things from? πŸ˜•

The same place that they get her velvet fromπŸ˜†

U mean from road side's !!

Not just that Tring Tring..She had such a leangthy Odhni, Why not cover herself in the Hosp !! Director shud have thought of it..

yaar I thought that too...I mean hospital is one place where modesty is kinda part and parcel of the place and some one prancing around in barely there choli is kinda annoying. And most hospitals have full AC right? specially the ones Raizadas will go to, isn't she feeling cold. These guys obviously planned the whole thing from mehendi to hospital. why not think a bit more and go, ohh if we give this dress to Khushi, she has to go to hospital too. why not give a bigger choli. πŸ˜•
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Hi My Dear Friends, Sathya, Doods, Riyya, Nina, Pallu, and all the others who I have not named,

How was the episode yesterday? 

Anu

Hii Anuuu

FANTASTIC !!! I Lurrrved the Mystery Woman πŸ˜›
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Tant:
" Vakratunda Mahakaaya
Suryakoti Samaprabha
Nirvighnam Kuru Mey Deva
Sarva Kaaryeshu Sarvada"
I was expecting someone to write this down..
Ganeshji has always been shown when someone breaks down or confesses the past secrets.. I don't know the logic behind it but have always observed this.
and strangely its time for Ganesh festival in India..
I think this was done because Shivji had blessed his son to be prayed before going to other God n Goddesses.. thats why DM was not there.. they had to confesse infront of Ganeshji..
other angles were self explanatory...

That's bec Ganesh is the remover of obstacles and secrets  are one such obstacle that prevents man from  attaining his nirvana..it is only when soul is purified  and clean of all secrets can the man attain inner bliss..Ganesh does it ...

Ganesh is usually n hospitals as he is considered to break all the  hurdles that comes in the way and he  is expected to break all the bad vibes that may prevent the patient from recovering...
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

hola girls moi back whats cooking

hey tants, doods, pallu and all

Shami...hugs baby...

long time...kahan thi??
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Doodle

Main analysis chodne ke mood mein hoon ... and you think I am gonna write ??? No wayyy πŸ˜‘

See Doods, just because of a few rotten apples you dont throw the whole basket away? Now what happened that you are in such a mood. We are people who do believe in you so why are you depriving us of the privilege of reading your analysis.

Anu
trintring thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

hola girls moi back whats cooking

hey tants, doods, pallu and all

Shami jaan πŸ€— missed you...how was the wedding? πŸ˜ƒ
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

but wat is khushi doing 1st pic... explain plz πŸ˜†

Bs might be eating something and the some crums stuck in his lips as a good friend sanaya is cleaning the messπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†wiping off the crumsπŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_si

The same place that they get her velvet fromπŸ˜†

U mean from road side's !!

Not just that Tring Tring..She had such a leangthy Odhni, Why not cover herself in the Hosp !! Director shud have thought of it..

yaar I thought that too...I mean hospital is one place where modesty is kinda part and parcel of the place and some one prancing around in barely there choli is kinda annoying. And most hospitals have full AC right? specially the ones Raizadas will go to, isn't she feeling cold. These guys obviously planned the whole thing from mehendi to hospital. why not think a bit more and go, ohh if we give this dress to Khushi, she has to go to hospital too. why not give a bigger choli. πŸ˜•

Odhni was lengthier too..They could have got her draped like the  engagement one..The cleavage display during the breakdown scene ..That also  shud  have been averted..
cool_tweety thumbnail
Originally posted by: Doodle

Main analysis chodne ke mood mein hoon ... and you think I am gonna write ??? No wayyy πŸ˜‘

Why re?? u dont have to write daily, jus once in a while apna greenwa n redwa font dikhado..tanu ko be tho thoda rest milaega..u both are doing great,i mean wrt to taking turns..wenever u love the episode put it down, that day tanu will take rest, write wen u feel like writing otherwise math kar..yeh baar baar analysis chodne ke baath kyun karthe ho tum??😑
Edited by cool_tweety - 11 years ago