Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; The Wraith !! *updated - Page 60

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Doodle

Main analysis chodne ke mood mein hoon ... and you think I am gonna write ??? No wayyy πŸ˜‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi My Dear Friends, Sathya, Doods, Riyya, Nina, Pallu, and all the others who I have not named,

How was the episode yesterday? 

Anu
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just posting Yesterdays SBS IP seg,they made a VM on ARHI on tera chehra jab nazar aaye-Adnan sami starts from 3:30
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: geetmaanluv

U mean from road side's !!

Not just that Tring Tring..She had such a leangthy Odhni, Why not cover herself in the Hosp !! Director shud have thought of it..

agree with u sathu,she should've drapped it as a half sareeπŸ˜• waise u issed my appreciation post πŸ˜•

Honestly..She wears those revealing dresses in front of the whole family..and needs a dupatta in front of Arnav...πŸ€”

And we dream about SR

Pehle Koosie bhabhi needs to sort out her priorities😳

i thought abt that.. but it would be weird that khushi went to the powder room to fix her dress while anjali wailed abt the dead baby

and i would like to think she didnt want the night would end in the hospital with tragedy. poor gurl came dressed to impress. 
this really crack me up 🀣 in one way ur right
lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Main analysis chodne ke mood mein hoon ... and you think I am gonna write ??? No wayyy πŸ˜‘

All will do "Daiya ho " on you!! Ready ?? 
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: soap-critic

@ Tanths

Wow - brilliant analysis - Hamlet, Ganeshji shloka and description, the parallel with Kahaani et all.

About Khushi in between Dadi and ASR - could it mean Dadi will use Khushi as the medium to make ASR agree to bringing creepwa back in RM?
After the last scene of today and Khushi knowing Shyam for what he is, I hope she does not take a stand in favor of Shyam. Want to see how they play it out.

Waise Soap hugzzz πŸ€—

There are many scenes in today's episode that I liked honestly ... But what I liked is Anjali is still the same 14 years later where as they supposed made Garimaji changed if that other woman is Garimaji ... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arrey kyon?!! Don't tell me you are upset because of certain posts... puleej... think of us... i joined Redux because i found this thread to be of sane and logical and sometimes gutterwa discussion... but foremost because i absolutely  absolutely loved and got addicted to Tants and your analysis...

Please please pretty please ... is boodhi able naari ki ye guhaar sun lo... πŸ˜ƒ
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Thank You, Sowme !!

Well, I guess it is our tonic  !! Waise the epi decryption is not complete and I am  leaving the deeper one's to Doods ...  πŸ˜‰

How is Ur Son, Sowme ??

Kind of getting better now, but not completely recovered. Raath bar rotha raha..no one slept sterday night.i n my MIL got too scared seeing him like this n I jus called my mom asked her to come to my in laws place..my son doesnt even need me wen she is there..
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sampin

Aapko kya lagta hain Shami jee??πŸ˜‰

He he kuch nahi lagtha . im all innocent and I have dropped my CON nara too coz once we get realization that our nara is gonna be like lokpal bill nara of anna ji , its better give rest to ur nara and instead will start another nara. Con of anji and shyamu so that anji should get preggars again.  Im already missing her two day old baby bump. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
tant great analysis.. although i hoped u would go into detail abt his fb. 

loved the pic u posted. maybe we can be hopeful and get the arnav going to the temple scene ..