Thank You, Nandu !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love U too ๐Ÿค—
Posted: 11 years ago

Ae lo jee..Bhaaiya jee aur Jeeja jee ka collar phight๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pic credit:Chowna๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by samanthana

Dek doods..    Word reversal of you..๐Ÿ˜†

What is the meaning of 202...  not in scientific ans..   likes as IPK aeisthetic ans..๐Ÿ˜‰ and is there any specification they showed Ganeshji idol in ASR and kushi scenes...  and why not DM...    Bolo na

abhi bol doon ??? Phir I am saved on Wednesday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

See 202 is the Angel number we all know and Friday Ambulance mein it was written Will Win ... so link it up ... baaki toh I have said naa???

The entire scene with Ganeshji witnessing was perfect ... it was really layered 
Originally posted by sampin

They start one project..forget all others...

Humara kya??!!๐Ÿฅฑ

Hum log ko toh waise bhi bahut pehle se bhul chuke hain๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thats their Isshtyle.Make hay while sun shines is their mantra.

After IPK success channels are approaching them and they are reaping benefits frm it.

Originally posted by tanthya

Updated, Girls !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sathu, absolutely BRILLIANT๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

right from the title to Hamlet to Ganesha- Arnav  to the kahaani parallel drawn with the OW

Originally posted by bs_si

hainnn ๐Ÿ˜ฒ what am I gonna write...epi was good na? ๐Ÿ˜† and so emotional, I'm terrible with emotional stuff.๐Ÿ˜• and after my marathon washing my shriveled up fingers are not letting me type very much. might have to take up Riyya style soon.  You should write hun ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Achha someone tell me, what's with that Grape bunch dangling from Khushi's kamariya? Its so distracting..where does the stylist get these things from? ๐Ÿ˜•

Trin, you're serious about not writing serious posts, aren't you?๐Ÿ˜† Well, yeah, I am kind of trying to write something today... its turning out disastrous, though...๐Ÿ˜•

Ae lo jee..Bhaaiya jee aur Jeeja jee ka collar phight๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pic credit:Chowna๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ‘

it...

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">And that's why he is justified,right??๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">And that's why I love REDUX๐Ÿ˜ณ</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Actually there's this hot debate in the main forum...so thought of sharing this kostin๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>
[/QUOTE]
hi Sam dont talk about forum read some of post there did my head in, there is one which says how come arnav
did not cry same way for kushi, r they serious[/QUOTE]

Oh..I saw that too..Actually they are the majority in the forum...They can always shut your mouth saying you are a silly fan girl..and posts bashing ASR and the CV's are the "In" thing now!!

Let's forget them๐Ÿ˜ณ
[/QUOTE]

sam it nothing to do with arnav and everything to do with their dislike anything anjali related. most phangurls want romance. they will see drama, hate, love, comedy .. kidnapping.. put up with it most of it as long as arhi are doing it. an now anjali has become public enemy no. 1. some fault lies with overreacting to the new twist in the story that is clearly indicating doom for arnav and khushi. other aspect is the PR disaster DB an PH did when conceptualizing this didi ki sauth/ past track. people cant see any attention on anjali... it will chill out the episodes are good most have calmed including myself. i was not happy on friday... i chilled out over the weekend... doods and tants post helped a bundle
Credit Uploader
Samantha lemme make it easy for dissection