Views

Users

Frequent Posters

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Labor Day Weekend; so early post today πŸ˜‰

Episode Feedback: The Main Points
  • Top notch execution today on the emotional plane. I felt everyone's pain; right from Maami to Anjali to Arnav to Nani and even Buaji. The little nuance where Buaji looks up to God and shakes her head while walking out of Anjali's room was just a brilliant touch; added the much needed natural reaction and portrayal to the whole situation.
  • I have been meaning to write this about Anjali and her whole situation for a while; just have not been able to pen it down. On Friday - I honestly didnt feel a shred of sympathy for her...I felt for the child...the unborn child. As a mother; the moment the child enters your body; you automatically become a shield for it. Just like the womb is a physical shield for it; the mind becomes an even stronger shield for it. For Anjali to simply disregard that mental connection and just think about Shyam was unbelievable. But today; when I saw her reaction; at least there was some connection to that child...good direction there.
  • I was shocked that Dadi would bring up Shyam in this state even...I mean come on leave the agenda alone for a while; it does seem like Nani will buckle and get him back and so will Khushi - which will incur ASR's wrath.
  • The past - they started uncovering little by little...agonizing for the audience, but I love mysteries...so it makes for a very interesting viewing 😊...the actors though who played the mom and dad were a bit random...to say the least. The other woman looked like Parineeti Chopra for some reason...very sharp features...and no it didnt look like Garima...so no idea who it was. That I am sure is something related to Khushi.
  • Arnav seems to think history is repeating itself, where he *thinks* his Dad strayed...when maybe he didnt...and it might have been the Chacha who was messed up? And Dad was just trying to cover up for him? Let see...I dont think the story is that complicated.
  • Somehow, I also dont think Shyam has a big back story...I just think he is plain old wicked...will wait to see how that unfolds. 
  • Background score - Top Notch πŸ‘
  • The lighting was unbelievably nice...especially in that Khushi-Arnav scene with the Ganpati in the background...I must say IPK is back with a bang in terms of the execution.

The Odd Thing:

• For a hospital scene, where there was so much going on...everyone looked too "put together". I understand that they came directly from the function..but they should have looked a little bit disheveled at least...look at Khushi for example..not one pin out of place from her hair...and I would have liked it better..if she had for example just covered herself with the dupatta...this is a public place and it would have looked more natural and like Khushi...director's fault in this case.
Edited by droopy_asleep - 11 years ago
Nia.D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

FROM THE OBSERVATORY TOWER

Anjali in Denial: Anjali has a strong 'Denial' mode set in her nature. She kept denying the truth of having lost her baby. It was only when she saw Arnav standing helpless, defeated and guilty for not being able to protect her outside her door, it was only when she saw the truth of the fact reflected in the tears of her brother that she realized the truth. It was only then that she finally broke down realizing that she could no longer feel her baby inside her, with her.

Arnav's Flashbacks: After seeing all that happened that led to their parents' death, I couldn't help noticing where Arnav got his 'jump to the conclusion' habit from - his mother. Personally, I think Arnav's father was misunderstood by Arnav's mother - just like Arnav misunderstood Khushi the terrace night. Arnav's mother seems to have jumped to the wrong conclusion about Arnav's father in regards to the other woman.

Arnav's Selective Hearing: This has been there since childhood, now that we've seen what he witnessed between his mother and father. He heard his mother's part, and remembered her words specifically. However, even though he heard his father refuting his mother's accusations of being in an extra-marital relationship, Arnav chose to be deaf to his father's words. Arnav, at that moment in childhood, chose to believe and remember his mother's words.

Arnav's 'Half Story' Habit: Another trait carried by Arnav since childhood is hearing only half part of the story. He listened only to what his mother said she saw. However, he never listened to his father's side of the story! Rings a bell, doesn't it? He believed only Shyam's version of what had happened on the terrace, he did not confront Khushi about it until quite later when she drove him to breaking point.

Arnav's Mother: "Humne aapko uss aurat ke ssath dekh liya": Isn't this uncannily similar to how Arnav "saw" Shyam and Khushi on the terrace? Arnav misunderstood the whole 'scene' and 'image' of that night. His mother too "saw" her husband with another woman, and might have misunderstood the whole scenario. Just like the way "mere dimaagh main woh chapp gaya hai" for Arnav, I think the same thing happened with his mother too - the image of her husband with another woman was permanently imprinted in her mind.

Arnav's father committing suicide: Why would a married man, who is allegedly having an extra-marital affair, commit suicide right after his wife commits suicide? For me, it is the voice of a misunderstood, innocent, and loving husband who gave up his life. I believe that Arnav's father was a man who dearly loved his wife. He was in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and seeing his wife believe her accusation about him loving another woman was close to death for him. His action of choosing to die right after his wife gave up her life speaks to me about a man who wanted to be with his wife at all times. A man who loved only his wife and no other woman.

Arnav's Mother brainwashed?: Just like Shyam cast doubts and spun a story about him and Khushi to Arnav, it is quite probable that Arnav's Chaachaji spun a story about Arnav's father being with another woman to Arnav's mother. History repeating itself as it were. Just like Arnav fell for Shyam's story, it is possible that Arnav's mother fell for Chaachaji's untrue story about her husband's extra-marital affair.

Arnav sharing himself with Khushi: A man who once upon a time, for decades, kept his emotions bottled up, who never shared his deepest, darkest fears, who never let anyone see his hurt, his pain, and his burdens, who shunned the company, shoulders, and comfort of others - this man today opens his thoroughly wrecked young boy's heart to the woman who silently lends her understanding, support and care for him. He has never told anyone so much before. Never confided the bitter pain, the devastating sorrow, the loaded anger, and the burdensome hate that resided in his pure heart all these years - he never let it out to anyone before. He has Khushi now with him - a woman who listens to all he has to say, who gives him the courage to speak out his inner terrors, who holds him, comforts him, and accepts his pain and anguish as her own - a woman who he can share himself with freely, knowing that she will see him in the same way as before. Arnav can talk about his failures with Khushi as he knows that in her eyes, he will never be seen as weak, inferior, defeated, or lost. Knowing that to Khushi he means something more than all of that even in his weakest moments, gives him the ability to unveil his incapabilities, insecurities, inabilities, and failings to her.

Ganeshji-Khushi-Arnav:It is the start of things to be completed. Arnav did not look even once at Ganeshji while he walked to and fro over there. But Ganeshji had his sights on Arnav all the time - as Arnav broke down, as he confided his past to Khushi, as he spoke about his failures, and as he wept in Khushi's arms - Ganeshji witnessed all of it. Ganeshji's kindness in his eyes, his smile on his lips will be the hope, determination, and strength for Arnav and Khushi to overcome the obstacles and turbulences coming their way - after all, one of the qualities attributed to Ganeshji is that of 'Remover of Obstacles'. His blessings are over them as they, the two souls alone till now, stand by each other and fill each other with love. (Tried inserting the pic of this scene but IF is giving some problem! Will try later if possible).

OTHER NITTY-GRITTIES

Hospital Hug: In the past, Khushi had run into Arnav's arms and hugged him for comfort, solace, and support. He might not have hugged her back then, but he did not break away from her either. Today, once again, Khushi hugs him ' but this time, it is to comfort him, to offer solace, and to support him. Last time, she was the one who needed a shoulder to cry on, this time, he needed a shoulder to cry on.

Hands of Care, Comfort and Support: In the past, it was Arnav who laid a caring hand on Khushi's head when she was weeping over her father's condition at the hospital. Today, Khushi laid a supportive hand on Arnav's shoulder as he wept over his failure to protect his Di.

CREDITS

Daljeet Bhanot: Welcome Back girl, welcome back!! You moved almost everyone to tears with that realistic 'mother-who-lost-her-child' break down. The final realization after seeing the truth of the fact reflected in the tears of your brother finally breaking the warmth of motherhood. The crying, the sobbing, the distressed wails, and the expressions were too realistic! Take a bow Daljeet!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Barun Sobti: I have always loved your performances, and today the modulations - pain at not being able to protect your sister, rage at Shyam, anger at your father, tenderness for your mother - all were fabulously done! The only place where it missed out a bit was your enunciations - of course, you were crying, but it was a bit difficult to catch on to some words. Lovely performance otherwise! ⭐️

Sanaya Irani: My girl! I've said this a million times - you bring Khushi to life for me, and that's why I love you! Today too, I loved the way you showed Khushi's understanding on letting her man speak, listening silently, giving your love, support, and shoulder to the broken man who needs you. Your eyes, gestures, and tears spoke tremendously! You made Arnav's pain even more impactful! πŸ‘ ⭐️

Utkarsha Naik: Oh how I love you when you become the pseudo-mother for Anjali and Arnav. Your performance was bang-on today! Loved the way you tried breaking the news to Anjali, and then your outrage at the Nurse making you leave the room, and following it up with a complaint to the Doctor! Too good Utkarshaji!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

READERS

Thank you very much for your warm Likes, Comments and PM's. πŸ˜Š I have been super busy this weekend and will reply to your PM's once I get a bit free.

I used the 'From The Observatory Tower' format today since I am short of time. This format helps me focus on the important/significant scenes in the episode, without rambling on, and digging deep - thereby helping me stick to a deadline. Hope you enjoyed this format - I know it's a bit curt and terse! πŸ˜›

Happy Reading! Exciting times ahead of us!! Shyam-Arnav face-to-face!!! I can hardly wait!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Ciao,

Nia
πŸ˜‰

Edited by Nia.D - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
When the faceless found a face...

As the wails pierced my ears I closed my eyes for a moment... A woman emerged in the recess of my mind.. a soon to be mom.. who could not believe her luck that she was blessed with motherhood... a desire that she had secretly hoped would become a truth... as the little blob in her womb screamed LIFE... it made its sweet presence known.. slowly as time elapsed... so did the feeling of happy expectation of  holding the precious gift  in her hands soon... Many secrets shared with the little one ... of hopes, dreams and a future to behold... The darkness didnot seem so dark and frightening anymore because you finally had someone to hold on to... someone who will truly be your's forever... the bond had been forged for life... 

A fall and everything changed ... the world around her crumbled to dust... the earth slipped beneath her feet... there was just an ocean of emptiness all around.. she saw faces but the voices did not reach her ears... tears streamed down her face yet she could not feel the wet drops glistening in the reflection of  the rays of the light bulb shining above her bed...
Pic Credit: Chowna

As I slowly opened my eyes.. the woman's face started to come out from the shadows of my mind... a pretty face...Anjali... who during her much awaited motherhood was drowning in despair at the absence of her pati parmeshwar.. she wanted to end the life she had promised to nurture in  fear that the child will not enjoy her father's love...Every moment she was reminded of her expecting state she was sad at not having her husband around... the joys of motherhood got lost in the separation of a wife from her husband...as she bled in pain when the glass shards hit the sole of her feet...the wife panicked at the thought of the well being of her husband... the safety and the well being of the helpless little child in her womb was forgotten...the mother had lost to the wife... 
I watched the the hospital scene unfold .. the actors were superb.. the music was great... the direction was nice... but I emotionally disconnected...

A Promise...

A promise given out of love...
As a wish to see a smile ...
It was a wish no more...
but a silent burden of yore...

A tragedy of losing parents... the wedding of her dreams broken... a younger brother promised his elder sister that he would bring happiness for her always...today he finds himself helpless as the promise was not fulfilled... he blames himself...the sweet promise has become a burden of his guilt... his incompetence... As the thoughts torture him.. in walks Khushi... his strength...she gives him the shoulder to lean on... a silent ear to hear his grief... and words of hope to face the dark hour...a hug of reassurance that he need not hurt alone... he will have her hameshaa...in his times of need...the promise of a soul mate...

Two facets of love...
The love for a sister  makes Arnav so weak that he does not have the courage to open the door and walk up to her side to become her strength... the love for his wife helps him to overcome the shame,pain and anger within  to share his inglorious past with her... Khushi gives him the courage to once again stand up and face the tragedy that has hit the family and become the much needed pillar of support for Anjali...

The love is strong and will help Arnav and Khushi weather the storm together...they will fight it together as they had done before...even if the murky past comes out... Khushi will not give up on Arnav... she will make him see the truth...set him free of the guilt of the past...I was mentioning this on my friday's post...It was a good thing that she heard the story from ASR's end.. now she needs to hear it from Garima and connect the missing pieces... 

Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Illusions are mirages of hope. - Anonymous

Anjali, a woman who has cluttered herself with illusions and reconstructed them again and again. A woman who fails to recognize her potential within and clings on the the two people in her life until the very end, where she has to step up herself. 

It was during the training days of Lavanya where Anjali had  blackmailed Khushi to work for her, i had realized that this woman's strength is her weakness and her weakness her strength. A paradox personality. Today, life has given her another chance by snatching what she had and to start over. A person who with shreds of glass underneath her feet had struggled to keep her love hidden from others, which extent she would go to?

*I wish to write more on Anjali, because she was fantastic with the breakdown today. The first denial and then when her gaze meets her brother, the reality crashes!! Ahh, it couldn't be more brilliant!!

You have to know the past to understand the present. - Dr. carl Sehgan

Back in ninth grade, my english teacher gave us an assignment to analyze our personalities and put  comprehend ourselves. Before we started, he told us that its is the past and only the past that makes us who we are and have us stand on the point we are at today. 

Today, we have seen Arnav Singh Raizada, a fictional character in the screen play of 4LionsFilms go through one year of his life where he faced hell lot of decisions that were needed to be made and a lot of opportunities he had for himself. He in this one year had transformed from an arrogant young man to one who considers others standing before him. He has fallen in love and that too deeply with every passing second, but there are still things that are intact within him. 

For me, today the episode was heart wrenching but with a force that strike hard on the bubbles we live in to let us face the reality. It was the fourth promo that i saw the first time, and i was intrigued by the fact that although he loves her, he can't truly love her. Fascinating, isn't it. I told my sister that if that same promo comes up next time, tell me the name of the show and its timing. There are few things which can change the course of the life you live in and flip the world where you have been the ruler upside down. Abandonment, Cheating and Abusive behavior [mental, physical or emotional]

Today we had unraveling of the story of the past, the overheard conversation that scarred a mind and under those first impressions he was forced to grow up and where there weren't any second chances. 

Apparently, on the day of daughter's wedding, the siblings are busy rejoicing the festive when the brother runs up to have the parents down and in the process overhears the quarrel. By the little something of whatever was going on, he understands that his father has cheated on his mother with someone else. His mother, pretty judgmental though weak at dealing with emotional affairs dumps her life into a trash can without paying a second thought to her daughter sitting before the holy fire and her son, who is bubbling with happiness. On one hand she blames her husband for giving a second thought to his family, while on the other hand she herself does the same in a weak moment! The husband too who has been blamed for not giving a second thought, proves the point valid by dumping his own life and considering himself, I believe guilty!

A twenty-nine year old business man who is known popularly for striking the best deals in the country and is the most successful one at a young age like his, sits alone far alone to realize that once again he has failed his purpose of serving as a protective shield to his sister. A fourteen year old boy, vulnerable at the edge is exposed again, reliving the memory once again along with the flowing tears of his sister. The images from the past come back to him and what to him was an end of a new beginning is not really ending at all.

Is there anything need to be said about the whole particular scenario that were the past and present were running parallel to each other? The past today is once again replacing the present and its power is unleashing with full force. A vulnerable young boy, A lonely scared orphaned girl, A weak yet strong sister; All holding on to the last of the reigns. 

Pointer!
  • Instead of Devi Mayyin, it was the idol of Ganesh in the back drop today. Arnav had first stepped with his back facing and eventually tuned parallel to the idol. The God is known for removing the obstacles created and now today, begins the final level of the game where the winner would be Arnav, not Shyam

Formation of the wraith indeed. Brilliant title Sathya, and especially the reference to Hamlet. It is my favorite play next to King Lear, Macbeth and Merchant of Venice.

Edited by areeba_blossom - 11 years ago
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEc1qzEmojY&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

"There is a meaning behind everything that happens. However, there are very few people who understand everything. To search for the meaning behind every event that happens... It's a daunting task even to imagine it. However, noticing that there is meaning behind everything that happens... That in itself is meaningful. There is a meaning in wondering why."

Yuuko Ichihara,XxxHolic

==============================

Once upon a time, there was a Princess. She wanted something very special. All her life, she wanted her very own Prince Charming, someone who would sweep her of her feet and love her so much that the world would look her in envy. And on the day when her dream was about to come true, something awful happened. She lost her parents, the King and Queen. She was all alone and had nothing left apart from her younger brother, the young Prince. 

On that day, she realised she was alone and she was no longer a Princess, just an ordinary person. Her brother the Prince became her life and he was everything to her. But years later, she met someone. Someone who loved her, for who she was. Someone who adored her. Someone who was hers and hers alone. 

She felt free when she was with him. She felt as though she could fly and that the whole world was hers. She finally got her. No, it was even better than a dream, because in her dreams she was a Princess, while with him, she was a Queen. What more could she want?

But...

She didn't know that her beloved was actually an evil warlock who had spun an illusion around her and trapped her in a cage. She couldn't fight against it... the illusion was much too beautiful.

Her brother tried to protect her. He tried his very best. But he couldn't save her from being consumed by the darkness. And so the little Princess slowly began to lose everything she had ever held dear.

But...

She would win because it is in her destiny... After every rain, comes a rainbow. After night comes dawn. After her sorrow go, her happiness will come. Just wait and watch. You'll see. The little Princess will be happy once more.

Anjali. She is God's offering. Everyone around her is lucky to have her in their lives. She is the perfect daughter, granddaughter, niece, sister, wife. She too spreads joy to everyone around her, much like her sister-in-law, Khushi. But exactly like her sister-in-law, fate never seems to give either one of them the happiness they deserve.

Just a few hours ago, she was sitting, dressed like a bride, for her baby shower. She was going to become a mother. But her love for her husband blinds her. She cannot think or reason as far as he is concerned. And in her folly, she lost the most precious gift nature could ever give her. The gift of being a mother.

As always, it is Manorama who blows the horn as the Devil's Advocate. She will always be the bearer of bad news to Anjali. She is the one who had the courage and the strength to tell Anjali that her child in no more. 

Anjali doesn't believe her.

Khushi sits down beside her. Khushi tells her, her Little Princess cannot come. She cups Anjali's face and tries to make her see reality. She tries to make Anjali be strong enough to face the truth.

Anjali lashes out at her.

Anjali looks at Arnav and the tears in her Chotte's eyes do what words from others cannot. He did not say a word. It wasn't needed. It was that he didn't. 

And the damn broke. 

"It cannot be! This cannot be happening to me! This cannot happen to me Khushiji! No! No! No!"

Her grief is immense and she is inconsolable. She cries and allows her family to hold her close. Why was it happening to her? She who wanted only good for everyone and she who loved everyone with all her heart. What was her crime for which she is being punished so? Why her?

"You don't belong only to yourself. There's not a single person in this world who only belongs to themselves. Everybody... relates to others and shares something with them, That's why we can't be free of others. That's what makes us feel joy and sadness. And love..."

Yuuko Ichihara,XxxHolic

Arnav and Khushi. It has come to the point where you cannot refer to one without the other. It is the worst day imaginable for Arnav. The only two people who are his existence are crying in each other's arms and he cannot do anything about it. He has failed to protect Anjali. He is drowning in guilt, pain and helplessness. He tries to isolate himself... from everyone apart from Khushi. 

The only person Arnav allows to be with him is Khushi. Anjali and Khushi are Arnav's life. Without the two of them, he is nothing. A sister and a wife have different pedestals. Both of equal value and importance, the love of equal depth, but still different. A sister cannot take the wife's place and the wife cannot take the sister's place.

Arnav has relied on Anjali for love and comfort. Anjali is the only reason why Arnav didn't turn into a creature made of stone. She is the only reason why he still had a heart left. And when Khushi came into his life, she brought out the heart that Anjali had painstakingly managed to preserve.

Arnav and Anjali have always relied on each other. They cannot be without each other. But their relationship was not an equal one. Arnav couldn't open his heart to her because she wasn't strong enough to handle it. By attempting to heal him, she would have been broken and he knew it. She was broken herself so how could she heal him. Arnav is the stronger one of the two and he took it upon himself to heal Anjali. 

And he succeeded to a point. But he couldn't drive away Anjali's insecurities. Only Shyam could do that. But Shyam became a drug for Anjali. He wasn't healthy for her (pun not intended). He weakened her mentally and physically. When Arnav found out, he tried to take measures but he failed.

This is where Khushi comes in. With Khushi, Arnav will be able to right all the wrongs. Khushi is the only one who has been given the privilege to see Arnav Singh Raizada's heart. And she will heal and protect it wisely.

They have indeed come a long way. Almost a week ago (in IPK timeline) Khushi had to play songs and hug and coerce Arnav into opening up to her. Now he does it the moment she sits beside him. She hadn't asked him. He voluntarily spoke about his hurt and his pain. 

This will have been the first time he had ever vocalised his suffering. In 14/15 years, he had never talked about it once and he prevents everyone else from speaking about it. He doesn't allow the woman who gave birth to his father talk about him in his presence, and yet he himself speaks of it to Khushi.

He shares the pain in his heart with her. He doesn't hide anything. So now, she knows almost as much as he does. She knows almost everything from his point of view. 

He shares with her his fears, his regrets, his wishes, everything. And he allows her to engulf him into her bosom and hold him close. He finds comfort and solace in her arms. He finds love in her. With her, he is the fourteen year old child who just wants love and who just wants the nightmares to disappear. He hold on her tightly and allows his tears to flow down her neck. He doesn't try to hide them. Why?

Because she is home. She is love. She is life itself.

A brilliant episode in terms of direction and acting ability. Everyone emoted wonderfully! 

Daljeet Bhanot, I had at one point clutched my own abdomen by watching you. You can't get any better than that and I can't give you a compliment bigger than that. You made me want to give you a big hug and give you my Pikachu plushy (I love my Pikachu plushy, I don't let anyone touch it and it is my bedtime teddy-bear. Don't judge me). So honey, I can't praise you any more than that.

Sanaya I cried with you today and I felt proud of Khushi for being so strong.

Utkarsha, Jayshreeji, Swatnisji and everyone else was amazing.

And finally Barun... I am not going to say anything about you because whatever I say won't ever be enough. 

A wonderful, wonderful episode and if you keep this up there is no reason whatsoever why TRPs won't rise. So guys keep it up!

And guys my school starts tomorrow. I will continue to write, but I won't be around to chat with everyone. Sorry but I cannot do anything about it! I am in a helpless situation and if I don't turn just assume that I am buried in a huge pile of school work . I promise to write about almost every episode and I will let someone know if I don't.

πŸ€—

Nazifa

Edited by N.Mussarrat - 11 years ago
bsp0207 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

To be, or not to be, ' that is the question: '
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? ' To die, to sleep, '
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, ' 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep; '
To sleep, perchance to dream: ' ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause: there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life;
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despis'd love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? who would these fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death, '
The undiscover'd country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns, ' puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know naught of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought;
And enterprises of great pith and moment,
With this regard, their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action.

Hamlet, Act III, scene i

Sathya,

Once again a beautiful title and quote, will wait for your post if you are going to update.

Nonetheless your above quote is just brilliant. πŸ‘
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I could feel Anjali's pain today , a mother who was looking forward to her child , a newborn around whom she had weaved her dreams her life. She is unable to accept the reality at first but one look at her Chottey and she knows she has lost one of the most precious person in her life because she knows in her heart that her brother will never lie to her .  She is heartbroken and cries out loud, her entire family is there for her , they give their support. Arnav is unable to bear her pain walks away from there , as he cannot see the pain in the eyes of his sister who is the world to him .

My heart cried for Arnav Singh Raizada today. He was calling himself a failure, touched a core inside me. Once again it is Khushi whom he opens up to and delves into his past . A past that has scarred him and his DI for lifetime. A brother who wanted his sister to be happy always , moved heaven and earth for her happiness, sacrificed his own love , happiness to save his DI 's marriage so that she could lead a happy life. Is the past of hiss parents and the other woman a whole misunderstanding , an incident misinterpreted by him and the family . Well it did seem so but lets wait and see what CV"s have in store for us.

Today once again life has got him in the same place and circumstances where he was not able to do anything for his DI , felt completely helpless. A man who claims to write his own destiny , today destiny has bended him , broken him . But in all this misery he still has one ray of hope in his Khushi who is going to be by his side always . She will be his support , strength , hope and will help him overcome this pain and all other hurdles in his life.

I don't feel like writing much today , I am in an emotional state where words aren't pouring out.

But yes we have the return of Shyam Manohar Jha in Arnav and Khushi life straight on. I am waiting for tomorrow confrontation between Arnav and Shyam , it is going to be a blast . What will be the outcome of this duel.

For mystery , romance, drama and now for a few days lots of Rona Dhona and emotions tune into IPK from Mon – Fri at 8 PM only on SP.

chitmanas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jabhi aaapko zaroorat ho, hum humesha aap ke saath rahenge

(Whenever you need me, I'll always be with you)

You may be a mighty warrior, you may be a successful businessman, you may be a total failure, you may be anything to the outside world, but to your loved ones, you are always yourself.  Isn't this true for all parents and their kids?  Same case with Arnav and Khushi too.  In this desperate hour of need, who does Arnav need other than Khushi; who'll provide the support or lend a shoulder to cry on other than Khushi; who'll cry with him, understand him, console him and stand by him, other than Khushi; who'll give him the strength and courage to stand up and face things other than Khushi; who'll see his weaknesses, warts and all and love him more for what he is, other than Khushi.   

When the doctor asked the entire family to leave Anjali alone as she needs rest, was there any doubt that Khushi would stay?  How can she leave her Arnav ji's side when she knows he really needs her?  Once again, no words are spoken; he doesn't ask her to stay and neither does she ask for permission to stay; it's just understood, bas pata chal jata hain.  Didn't she promise him that she'll always be by his side? Yes she did and she's a true ardhangini (better half) indeed and will share his pain and laughter. 

Mai Sab Kuch theek kar doonga

(I'll set everything to rights)

During Anjali's marriage, Arnav overheard a conversation between his parents where his mother blamed his father for having an affair, though his father protested saying she misunderstood.  Arnav's mother being a woman of strong emotions committed suicide.  Later, his father did the same.  It is at his father's funeral that he heard about this other woman, but didn't see her.  Everything changed in Anjali and Arnav's lives from that moment; nothing was the same as before.  It is then that 14 year old Anrav promised his sister Anjali to take care of her forever and he'll set things to rights; a very young age to make such a promise and a huge responsibility to take on his shoulders. 

Since his parents' death, there has been one and only one mission in Arnav's life, to make his Di happy.  When he sees a smile on her face, he's elated; when she cries, he feels he's let her down.  He'll do anything for her, 'Di meri duniya toh sirf aap ho' (Di, you are my world)...did he ever shirk his responsibility? NO.  Did he try his utmost to make his Di happy? YES.  Did things go as planned?  NO.  He found out Shyam lusts after Khushi and does not want his Di anymore.  Arnav was totally devastated.  History is repeating itself and just as his father did, Shyam too wants another woman in his life.  He was totally helpless and had been unable to protect his sister, but remained silent for the unborn baby.  After the kidnap, he threw Shyam out and thought things would be better. But, his Di was unhappy and he felt like a failure.  He then made a promise to Di to protect her child; today, his Di is mad with grief on losing her baby; he'd failed his duty once again and a promise was broken.  What more should he do? Where did he fail?  Where did he go wrong?  All these questions haunt him.  He's totally a broken man today and feels completely dejected.  Little does he realize that the sunshine right by his side will give him all the hope that he needs and his world will be bright once again.

Question:  Arnav who seems to be quick to anger like his mother, did he misunderstand the whole situation with this father just as his mother did?

Arjuna in battlefield - Today, Arnav reminded me of Arjuna in the battlefield of Kurukshetra when the Mahabharat war commenced.  We all know when Arjuna saw his kith and kin on the enemy's side, he was unable to move, was in tears, was afraid and did not want to fight the war with this own people.  He tells Lord Krishna:

na hi prapasyami mamapanudyad
yac chokam ucchosanam indriyanam
avapya bhumav asapatnam rddham
rajyam suranam api cadhipatyam

The Bhagavad Gita, The Divine Song of God

Chapter 2, Verse 8

"I can find no means to drive away this grief which is drying up my senses. I will not be able to dispel it even if I win a prosperous, unrivaled kingdom on earth with sovereignty like the demigods in heaven."

It won't be long before this Arjuna is pulled into the battle field.  Shall we wait and see what happens? 

Lord Krishna - Of course it has to be Khushi who'll take the role of Lord Krishna to wake up Arnav, remind him of his duty and send him once again on to the battle field.  Shall we wait and see what happens?

I was thinking about all the pain that Arnav has been going and is still going through and was reminded of Rod Steward's song, 'Some guys have all the luck'.  So, here's something to lighten our moods.  Hope you enjoy.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY2WIFGQttE[/YOUTUBE]

Some guys have all the luck - NK, he's a happy go-lucky guyπŸ˜†

Some guys have all the pain - Arnav, has more and more pain😭

Some guys get all the breaks - Akash, he doesn't even have to do much, Payal gives him all the breaksπŸ˜‰

Some guys do nothing but complain - Shyam, even though he has free access to Rani saheba's credit cards and took all the money from saale saheb, he still complains🀒

Love,

Lucky2

Edited by chitmanas - 11 years ago
lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Maa...Baap...Pati aur Bacha"..." I am  a failure" ... he said... the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada said and that too to a girl to whom he always boast that " I am always correct"  and " I win always" ; Yes things are changed today that girl has become his solace and his future. 

Looks like the Malik's siblings and the family is jinxed where unavoidably their "Rajkumari" Anjali Malik has to face all the pain . Something that was shown in past was so cruel for the children . "Mom and Dad"  roots of the family has been curbed in just a minute and the children coming to the streets. 

Anjali 's eagerness towards her child was so good and the way she shouted at Khushi said it all. But just the broken image of ASR in front of her eyes showed to her that all her hopes , love and future are shattered. Now she has to sustain this blow also. Loss of child in a womb is not so easy and eventually the mother breaks. No one can tolerate this loss ...its a dream and a future ; All have crumbled now for Anjali.

Every sorrow of these two kids have been created by others...Mom and dad didn't have  natural death ;  Committing suicide before thinking a moment about their kids ; The husband form of a relation to Anjali who has been always behind her money and cheated her all through the marriage life. He had put up a wonderful act in the form of love to her just and has charmed her like a snake dancing for his pungi  ; That very man is responsible for her today's condition . When ASR comes to know this its end of life of  Shyam Manohar Jha. Its every single person's selfish decision which is bashing ASR and Anjali. Now whatever is happening these two will always be in dark until the master of this menace comes back to their lives and shows his real color."CVs" : Like you showed ASR in pain looking at his sister show his rage for Shyam when he discovers the truth of his Di's condition. This sorrow will end properly only that day.

ASR ' s opening in front of Khushi was a surprise package. There he was a real husband I would say, opening up his deep hidden sorrow , his whole pain he has hidden and the past that he runs from.The husband breaks and wife consoles...but at dawn they are just 2 engaged couple but by heart they are married.

He had opened the door and looked through one version of the truth. But when every single member in that place starts telling the real incident its going to be another door , another truth and another reality . But the ghosts are coming back from their grave . This mighty Subadhra Devi has brought back those ghosts to get to see the present condition and to show the truth and the future.
Edited by lalsunvid - 11 years ago
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I made up my mind on Friday that when I watch the episode on Monday there will be a lot of Roona Doona (crying)...With that in mind I tuned on to today's episode only to be proven wrong that even such distressing scenes can be captured very poignantly. Today we witnessed a mother who failed to acknowledge the fact that she lost her baby. Today we witnessed a grandmother who seizes every opportunity to get her Damadji back without realising that she is in fact dancing to his tunes. Today we witnessed a brother who painfully acknowledges the fact that he has failed to protect his sister. Today we witnessed a lover opening his heart to his girlfriend about the past that was buried deep in his heart. Today we witnessed a girlfriend who understood the actual reason of her lover's parent's suicide and the fact how heartbroken that incident had left him. Finally today we witnessed the enigmatic presence of the wraith.

Anjali comprehends the harsh truth just by looking at her brother today. She convinces everyone around her that all is well with her and her baby. She is not ready to accept her Mami's words nor Khushi's confirmation of the same. But when she witnesses her brothers tears she slowly acknowledges the truth. She then touches her stomach which confirms for her...her brother's unspoken message. We can clearly perceive that these two share a bond or rather a promise where they will always look after for each other.

And today Arnav was made to realise the harsh truth that he has failed to keep that promise. The promise that he had made to his sister years back... that everything will be perfect and that he will make sure that happiness will thrive in their life... especially in his Sister's life. The same promise she made him recollect again on the day she wanted to abort her baby. The same promise for which he forcibly married Khushi. The promise he made to his sister that he will protect the baby... today stands still. Today with his head bowed he declared himself a bloody failure before Khushi with Lord Ganesha playing a witness in the background.

He prides himself in writing destiny. Today to see him accept his failure did touch a raw nerve in me. The hurt and pain he carries in his heart guides him to open his heart to Khushi. He acknowledges the fact that he married Khushi only to see his sister happy. He had not protected his sister enough and let Shyam...to be around her. He opens up his past to Khushi. He finally states that Shyam reminds him of his Dad as both have wronged his Sister and Mother respectively. Painfully he acknowledges the fact that he has lost his mom, his dad and now his sister's baby.

Every time his sister's smile brings a message to him... that everything is getting perfect...But the smile leaves her the same way it appears...which makes him realise the crude truth that he is a failure and things haven't changed in their life. Today we saw another glimpse of his over protective nature towards his sister.

Today Khushi didn't interrupt him. She was listening to him. She offered him support when needed. She refused to leave him. She stayed with him. She understood him in the process. She will always be there to guide him. Khushi knows his version of the story. She is yet to know Garima's story. Khushi holds the key to Arnav's past. She will unlock his past and will free him of his burden.

There were a lot of pointers today. Lord Ganesha in the background witnessing their conversation might have some significance.

We all know that ASR got his arrogance and stubbornness from Dadi...Did he get his "coming to a conclusion without investigation" character from his Mom???? When I witnessed what Arnav saw 14 years back. It looks like there is more to their story than what is projected. As his dad was trying to convince his mom, there is no other woman in his life. Did Arnav again conclude based on the small conversation between his parents. Does Chachaji have a major role in all this?

Thank you IPKKND team for giving us another fabulous episodeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘the emotions expressed by the characters were just perfect. Excellent performance by all the actors.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you all for taking time to read my post.

Love

Sharmi😊
Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago