Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

swaRon was gud frm the strt, but last not good (Page 5)

-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rumeli--

I m really confused..cz the epi started on a good note..last part ended upon breaking all my assumptions dat SS MU is sorted now..n den den the precap!!swaRon is confusing me so much now a days..it feels as if m watching open ended SS scenes wich brings not much of an effect to their track..cz within a swap of second dey are once angry..den lost in each others eyes n again the next moment realisation dawns dat the fights have not yet ended!!
bt i loved the SS scene cz atleast i got to see dem properly!!

ok, Now i am also confused with you, In sense like, yea.. SS is sometimes angry and sometimes happy and sometimes gets lost in each others eyes,.. yes the episode did start on a good note and ended on a very bad thought !! it was just a fraction of a second for their mood swings to evade over our heads! >.< sometimes that dance made me feel like as if everything is clear, sharon will definitely agree to his apology and she would also make it up to him, but! What in the world was that?!? a complete destruction!! swaRon literally confuses me all the time! 

-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luvsd3

Agent j agreed...swaron dance was amezing...i luv the song too coz m a kishore kumar fan but its jus that the song is not meant for swaron...it should be some romantic no.which would conveyed swayums feeling...the way he took trey from sharons hand and said look at mee...awwweee...and the indirect proposal was cute...m in dreamland...last part again mu popping out but as shown in precap i hope something positive cuming our way...fingers crossed...i hope we get our old majnu back!!!

Himmii  Hug yeap ur right the dance was good but i wasnt much satisfied with the song re! the song was good the way it is, and it too has a meaning for something else, and its not really suitable for swaRon! they need another song! a new one is more reasoning! :) yea re! even i loved those dialogues, He said, and i actually felt that he made her a BIT uncomfortable! a bit! but.. he didnt push it hard! the way he requested her for a dance and pulling off the trey from sharon's hands and telling "Let it be.. sharon look at me" now all this was perfect.. but what was that at the ending !! :O a DEAD HEAD blast!! yes i too agree the Indirect proposal was way beautiful.. :) i feel that swayam is more likely a MAJNU AND A INTENSED human mixed !! so i feel he is good, and so is sharon, but NOT THE SITUATION and how swaRon are going through it! 
Confused
honeyangel Groupbie
honeyangel
honeyangel

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Satluvsd3

YOUR TITLE SPOKE ABOUT THE EP!!
The DANCE WAS TOTALLY UNPREDICTABLE THE WAY IT TURNED OUT TO BE!!
THE DANCE WAS TRULY ADORABLE!!!!!
THE LYRICS TOTALLY MATCHED SWAYAM'S BEHAVIOUR!!
EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Day Dreamingam highly upset and disappointed after the ep!!
i mean first they make us land in SwaoRonland and the next bit just brings us back to r normal life with lots of anger n confusion!!!
i also agree with swayam .."how much time will this go on!?"
i agree she's hurt n upset but cant u just  FORGET IT!!

i am not blaming sharon for anything or being partial towards swayam!so please dont misunderstand me !
HOPE EVERYTHING'S NOT "DONE" HERE!!
HOPE THE MU SOLVES REALLY FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes even i was a little Disappointed because of the fight... Poor swayam... and I was really confused by sharon saying  "Meri hi galti hai meine ek TRIAL relationship se yeh sab expect kiya"  Broken Heart I was like this... and one more she said " meine chance diya tha swayam but You failed" Cry  I also wish ke All fights gets OVER soon...   :(
Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I am in a very low mood Jum, i dont feel like watching the show anymore.
I did love the dance sequence and the way Swayam was handling her, until one point where in the end, Sharon said that she expected something from him. Okay agreed they had their misunderstandings but i agree with Swayam there. How many times she is going to push him. I know she was hurt but she confessed herself in the projector room that she wants Swayam by her side. And to worsen the situation in the precap i guess ShaReYam are having a comical talk , which is so not done. I want SwaRon to solve their matters on their own. I am expecting an intense scene just like after the charity event where both let their hearts out. I will watch D3 this week and wait for the episodes, but if things are going to the same, then I am going to quit D3. And i am quite serious about it.Stern Smile
PS:Jum dear kudos to you that you could make this post, because after yesterday episode(specially the end scene and a bit of precap too) i felt very low and sad. 

Edited by Rutu - 04 September 2012 at 5:46am
Ananya.SwaRon Goldie
Ananya.SwaRon
Ananya.SwaRon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
you read my mind,jum.bang on post!
i don't know why they are trying to slaughter their characters. they are already so messed-up. i regret saying that i want them to share the same screen,i totally regret it cause if it is gonna be like this then i would say the phone-ishaq was much better. atleast they shared with each their past-moments. how they felt about each other in the past days,they laughed,they cried together. and most of all dance once an aspect which connected them together brought forward their intensities and depth now also has become dis-graceful and moreover,the thing which affected me th most is now DANCE Also cannot connect them. they both are tearing apart. i hope they overcome this hurdles soon.
i hope they hear our prayers soon!
surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Go to top