Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

swaRon was gud frm the strt, but last not good (Page 4)

-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nature2

well i Don't lik episode  xept "Dance"

ab ya narajgi kuch jayaada ho gaii sara ka sara blam swayam par not FairOuch

Yes the dance was perfect, and i dont think so sharon is blaming off on swayam! she is just justifying herself that she expected more from him and he turned out to prove her expectations after she even forgot about expecting high! 

-.Nisha.- IF-Rockerz
-.Nisha.-
-.Nisha.-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
nice topic jum...Hug
swaron wer so cute yesterday,specially swayam's indirect proposal and the cute dance..Day Dreaming...
but the ending left me heart broken...
i mean sharon shud clarify wat is she xpectin from dis relationship..
wats bugging me the most ki ab vo weaklings se gussa nhi h,even though they didn't apologized to her,bt swayam se gussa hai,even after so many apologies by swayam..
just hope these Mu's get cleared out soon..

Edited by cuteswayu - 04 September 2012 at 12:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jum-RulzZ-

-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasri

Cvs r making Swaron so unpredictable on the cost of the essence of their love... seriously, I can't feel their love at all nowadays... I'm taking a break of D3 untill some esnse come into their story...

actually i feel they are unpredictable because they make the story more Unpredictable by their acts, tanHa does a Perfect job in dat, and i feel the script is an Abrupt story for swaRon.. But, when it comes to screen, i feel they are the main center of attraction, and rest all is nothing, and there is no Abrupt scenes shown! 
welll, to tell the truth, everything was going perfect till the CALLS part! and since we were tired of seeing the calls and all... 
the cv's officially doesnt know how to make a Couple be perfect! while they talk in person! 
at times i too dont feel their love, but they make me feel it! TanHa makes me fall for them hard! but, it sooner disappears into a MISUNDERSTANDING! >.< 

-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rockingal

Nice topic. Analyses yesterday's SwaRon scenes perfectly. :)

thanku darl.. Embarrassed
-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoshuaD

Best part of today's episode was they didnot mix up Taarey scenes with Swaron scenes.. I was able to watch Swaron peacefully LOL
Thanks cv's for listening to my request , hope you do the same in future too ROFL

Hahaha.. I Kinda agree wid dat! LUCKILY !! 
hum sab bach gaye widout seeing TArEY wid beautiful

Heart swaRon Heart

Luckily BACH GAYEE!!! 
im wid u i hope in future they too do the same! LOL lol.. SWARON was peaceful in the episode! until the last was sickening! 
swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
jum agree with u!!!
i too loved the beginning how cute adorble were our swaron, but wat was the end?? it really hurt yaar!!!
k.. sharon is hurt we understand it!!!
but wats swayam mistake in that??
she said she has given him chance, oh when???
why she said she expect more from him???
the track is just random!!! as much as, i know sharon is upset becoz team weakling blame her!!! then y sudden questioning to trial relationship & swayam input in relationship???i cant understand this jump!!!

-Jum-RulzZ-

honeyangel Groupbie
honeyangel
honeyangel

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you jum... SwaRon was really good at the start... The way swayam was adoring sharon doing household works... and then indirectly proposal... Day Dreaming It was really awesome... I loved swaron dance but here come's again a fight :/ Really when i saw the fight i was really disappointed... Yaar aaj ke din tou fight ko baksh dete... We have seen lots of swaron fights and less very less of swaron romance... Sharon behaved rudely with swayam... Ouch And swayam was heartbroken Broken Heart 
Hope we get to see a sensible swaron track with more n more of romance and less of fights n M.u Smile

-Jum-RulzZ-

-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvSwaron4ever

i agree vth you jum...

i too loved swaron scene...esp when swayam expressed his wish to see her in his kitchen...loved it when he asked her to look at him...ufff..the intense swaym...felt good to see him in that avtaar...swaron story shud get a sensible turn now...the fights cannot be ignored...m glad its being carried forward buut m only wishing things to get better...but sharon was way too harsh man...ithna jaroori nahi tha...

didnt expect sharon to say something like thiss...cvs are showing sharon way beyong rudeness...in pakka hindi...girgit...shitt hate to say this yaar...but cvs are not showing the normal  side to her...they are showing way a hard hearted woman??? like she is having some splitt personality disorder???

Firstly, thankyou for agreeing with me, will be making more onwards, Yes swaRon scene was good, and yea even when swayam expressed that seeing him in his kitchen, Aww! now dat was truly romantic, and seriously i was enjoying every single moments of them being together in that nasty kitchen ! :P swaRon never got a sensible turn man! :/ yes surely the fights shouldnt be ignore and they both should calm down and solve the misunderstandings only TOGETHER i dont want someone interfering into their Misunderstandings and their personal problems, and to frankly speak up in yesterday's Episode Swayam was more likely a mixed up character, a Intense and a Majnu bhai! and dis swayam was better den both of them! actually he is Everything for sharon now! but sadly she cant see him clearly! his original one! :) 
actually even i didnt expect such a thing from the cute, loving, caring and a swayam meandered girl, into this? -_- Ok! now i feel the diva is returning but in a WAY bad way!! :/ i wanted sharon to be shown in a good way !! but dont know what is the CV's problems they just fuss out things, and make sharon again to the bad side, why cant they seriously show the real her, the one who is sensitive inside, the one who gets affected of every single thing and cannot react in front of anyone just like dat! i mean they are seriously showing sharon in a disordered way, but she too has her point, she expected at the time when she needed him and he didnt make her understand what she truly needs to be understood, and dats why sharon is Angry at him and the gang! Hope things turn out good! 
Ermm 

Go to top