Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

swaRon was gud frm the strt, but last not good (Page 3)

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasri

Cvs r making Swaron so unpredictable on the cost of the essence of their love... seriously, I can't feel their love at all nowadays... I'm taking a break of D3 untill some esnse come into their story...

agree cvs are giving these unpredictable turns on the cost of their love quality...in love every couple  does behave normally...a GF is not expected to behave so harshly as if the relation is no imp to her...i feel sry for swayam now...

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
I m really confused..cz the epi started on a good note..last part ended upon breaking all my assumptions dat SS MU is sorted now..n den den the precap!!swaRon is confusing me so much now a days..it feels as if m watching open ended SS scenes wich brings not much of an effect to their track..cz within a swap of second dey are once angry..den lost in each others eyes n again the next moment realisation dawns dat the fights have not yet ended!!
bt i loved the SS scene cz atleast i got to see dem properly!!
-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Satluvsd3

YOUR TITLE SPOKE ABOUT THE EP!!
The DANCE WAS TOTALLY UNPREDICTABLE THE WAY IT TURNED OUT TO BE!!
THE DANCE WAS TRULY ADORABLE!!!!!
THE LYRICS TOTALLY MATCHED SWAYAM'S BEHAVIOUR!!
EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Day Dreamingam highly upset and disappointed after the ep!!
i mean first they make us land in SwaoRonland and the next bit just brings us back to r normal life with lots of anger n confusion!!!
i also agree with swayam .."how much time will this go on!?"
i agree she's hurt n upset but cant u just  FORGET IT!!

i am not blaming sharon for anything or being partial towards swayam!so please dont misunderstand me !
HOPE EVERYTHING'S NOT "DONE" HERE!!
HOPE THE MU SOLVES REALLY FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sat, Ur right darl, everything was perfectly fine from the start, and yes the dance was unpredictable, adorable, haahhaha.. ur right, The lyrics completely matched swayam's behavior lol! he was trying to act all naughty and that was perfectly acknowledged down! include me please, I havent watched the precap yet, and dont want to also, since it just keeps giving me more then just one normal heartattack! so thats y i quit watching the precaps and go for the next day's episode, I feel thats more appropriate for me, EXACTLY, thats my point... they bring us down to the level like "smiling like an idiot without realizing why and placing hands on your cheek leaning there and staring at the tv as if your in love with it" and then suddenly they jumped to the zone of a BOMBBLAST explosion over your place! when sharon lets off those words! it nearly pricked inside me! but, actually i dont think so sharon is a type of person who would forget such pains that easily, even if it was me or anyone else, be it even you, you'd still be hurt regarding the fact that everyone blames on you when you havent even done anything wrong! dude we arent MU u! re.. your free to talk about dem.. i agreee! HOPE THEY FIRSTLY ARENT DONE! -_- And they're misunderstandings to run off the cliff! -_-
i sometimes feel that these cv's are just like our enlightening writers (SOMETIMES) they just leave some cliffhangers at the last of the episode! and so does the writers! but the writers somehow agree to give somethings what we expect! and CV's !! pft.. dont even think about it! 
Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Satluvsd3

-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Jum i did like the episode and the dance as you said was cute. Most of the dialogue made sense and the way Swayam lightened the mood was very good. But yet again i am left confused to what to expect from SwaRon in future. I am heart broke and confused by what Sharon said and i am not much happy with the precap either. I know its too early to say how the real episode is going to air, but i for once want SwaRon to solve there problems by themselves. 
They are yet to talk about the previous MU they had and now we have another open ended SwaRon scene in making..i don't want them to to laugh over it and show a ShaReYam comical scene.
Pardon my low feel dear, BTW nice post and TanHa did an awesome job..

sudha! Hug
To tell the truth i somewhat only liked it! i loved the entire scene and the dance was really cute, yes most of the dialogue was making senses, its an usual job for swayam actually, Enlightening all of our moods, Sudha, lemme tell u one thing, WELCOME TO MY WORLD! and your running in the "STORY OF MY LIFE" actually from the start i was always left confused on what to expect from swaRon! in future's! From day 1.. be it even from RDX party or whereever! i've always remained confused and appalled regarding swaRon and never knew what to expect in the future! even i am heartbroken on what sharon said.. it was seriously Unexpected! i thought that her one smile in the dance brought things to normal! BUT!
exactly, How much times would rey bust into their problems!? is my question.. Cant they ever talk it and sort it themselves!? Exactly, they are pending they're Previous Misunderstandings!! Exactly, officially what is so hysteric to laugh about it? and show some shareyam! -_- but still do not trust the CV's and the Precaps! 
you dont have to ask any pardons.. 
1. Cause your my close friend on IF! And friends have no rights to say sorry or thanku
2. because it was expected from a SwaRon fan! 

thankuu! Embarrassed 
Yes tanHa did a truly amazing job! :) 
-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhura..

Great, topic jum.

thanks madz! Wink
-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelofdeathkav

Jum Lovely topicHug

I loved Swaron in today's epsidoe, they were so cute the way swayam indirectly proposed to her was uber cute and the dance was just magicalEmbarrassed, but that was obvious as Swaron always create magic Day Dreaming But the Mu's when will they end, I really want to see them happy but don't know how long we have to wait for it 

Kavv! Hug i too loved swaRon from the start but at the last, i didnt!! 
Yes now dats werr we are talking, Swayam proposing to her indirectly was seriously cute! and sharon blushing for dat was Everything for him! and now, one small problem lead to a HUGE misunderstanding and now, i feel its the end! and nearly gona break up regarding this! -_- dont expect any ends of misunderstandings kav! from the cv's !! because such a thing, Not even god can stop them from Killing us with misunderstandings! Even i want to see swaRon happy like how they were on their calls! and all.. but sooner the calls became boring and thn problems started invading over them! now dat was truly taut for me! Hoping wid u to kav.. on seeing them Happy! 
Embarrassed
-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darling_mumta

I loved Swaron In today's episode, the dance was really sweet and liked how Swayam lip synced the song however I was disappointed that it ended so abruptly with sharon getting mad, and what she said to him was heart wrenching, but the precap seems promising let's hope for the best Smile

i agree with you, the Episode was an epitome of Love shower, the dance was also superb and mind blowing i feel that they should've just changed the song! rest all were perfectly done! :) yea that part was also Swweet when swayam's lips synced along with the lyrics! i too was disappointed seeing the last part end so abrupt with just sharon's pricky words and bad mood behavior! now dat truly is like a Cliffhanger! yes, what she was something that disturbed me alot! i couldnt believe that sharon would say such a thing and leave swayam like dat! :/
Hope! that the precap should be perfect or else.. im gonna have to see some dismisses of ppl upon watching swaRon! and d3! :/ 
Confused
OceanicRockStar IF-Rockerz
OceanicRockStar
OceanicRockStar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Agent j agreed...swaron dance was amezing...i luv the song too coz m a kishore kumar fan but its jus that the song is not meant for swaron...it should be some romantic no.which would conveyed swayums feeling...the way he took trey from sharons hand and said look at mee...awwweee...and the indirect proposal was cute...m in dreamland...last part again mu popping out but as shown in precap i hope something positive cuming our way...fingers crossed...i hope we get our old majnu back!!!

Edited by Luvsd3 - 04 September 2012 at 12:03am

Go to top