Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

swaRon was gud frm the strt, but last not good (Page 2)

darling_mumta Groupbie
darling_mumta
darling_mumta

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I loved Swaron In today's episode, the dance was really sweet and liked how Swayam lip synced the song however I was disappointed that it ended so abruptly with sharon getting mad, and what she said to him was heart wrenching, but the precap seems promising let's hope for the best Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jum-RulzZ-

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
well i Don't lik episode  xept "Dance"

ab ya narajgi kuch jayaada ho gaii sara ka sara blam swayam par not FairOuch

-Jum-RulzZ-

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Cvs r making Swaron so unpredictable on the cost of the essence of their love... seriously, I can't feel their love at all nowadays... I'm taking a break of D3 untill some esnse come into their story...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jum-RulzZ-BeulaSwaRon

rockingal Groupbie
rockingal
rockingal

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Nice topic. Analyses yesterday's SwaRon scenes perfectly. :)

-Jum-RulzZ-

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Best part of today's episode was they didnot mix up Taarey scenes with Swaron scenes.. I was able to watch Swaron peacefully LOL
Thanks cv's for listening to my request , hope you do the same in future too ROFL

-Jum-RulzZ-

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
i agree vth you jum...

i too loved swaron scene...esp when swayam expressed his wish to see her in his kitchen...loved it when he asked her to look at him...ufff..the intense swaym...felt good to see him in that avtaar...swaron story shud get a sensible turn now...the fights cannot be ignored...m glad its being carried forward buut m only wishing things to get better...but sharon was way too harsh man...ithna jaroori nahi tha...

didnt expect sharon to say something like thiss...cvs are showing sharon way beyong rudeness...in pakka hindi...girgit...shitt hate to say this yaar...but cvs are not showing the normal  side to her...they are showing way a hard hearted woman??? like she is having some splitt personality disorder???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasri-Jum-RulzZ-

-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

AtlastWink

Yaar the begining it was just awesome and the best. His proposal indirectly was so so perfect, I thought that it will bring a smile on sharon but that didnt happen. The song , I too would have preferred something new, still i am ready to compromise for SwaRon as they have a magic wand which can create wonders with any song. But the MUs, SwaRon has become so predictable.Unhappy I wish they had shown sharon in a better mood.

I Agree that his indirect proposal was perfect, and Yes the beginning was awesome i liked it from the key chase, He should've continued that game, so that he could've spent some more time playing with his love life, Even i expected one small smile on sharon's face from his indirect proposal, But sadly it turned out disheartening, The song?? Umm.. i'd seriously like it if it was a NEW song now! there are many other new romantic songs! Is it so hard for the cv's to put up a Nice and a Romantic song and make the fans fall for there song?? actually i also agree with that, since it was "SWARON" i didnt have a fuss out of it, and wont also, since it was cute of how swayam showed his love for her that he is missing her if she doesnt talk! The misunderstandings sure did become unpredictable, and i too wish they showed sharon in a better mood! 
Confused
-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.nandini.-

With you, Jum. I LOVED the entire episode, until the ending broke my heart almost if it hadn't been for the precap. And precap bhi, okay I'm happy ShaReYam scene hai and it looks light as opposed to serious tension-daayak, BUT as we all say, we can't trust to what precaps tell us until we see the entire sequence. So, I'm just sticking to the edge of my chair here, and hoping that something to be happy about will come SwaRon's way as well as ours in good time. Let's see what the episodes to come bring us. Stern Smile

i didnt at all want any "SHAREYAM" scene !! What? Hamesha rey cant come in between them to solve their personal fights! officially i didnt see the precap and dont want to also, Since it always gives me another heart attack! so i just cut it along with the episode itslf! i feel thats more Better! and yes we cant trust the precaps!! i once had an experience regarding it on shivam party! sharon pushing him off, was all UNEXPECTED!! so dat can also be applied over here, an Unexpected scene may approach, I Hope the episodes bring something good for us! 
Ermm

Go to top