Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

swaRon was gud frm the strt, but last not good

-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
well today's episode just made me say this

the dance was extraordinary, loved to see swayam smile at her constantly Instant, And Loved the way sharon was Blushing die hard Seeing him (well, Probably without making him recognize) the dance was way Unexpected and Loved the way swayam firstly entered and saw her in a complete rushed up mood and Deliberately smiled looking at her randomly suffer, and Loved the way he spreads and broadens his smile more looking at her like as if she is his wife already, aww! now that was cute when he acknowledged that  "mai sharon raiprakash ko canteen ke kitchen mai nahi apni kitchen mai dekunga"  

now dat was IT! a bang on dialogue said by him! now who wouldnt go numb seeing this part of the episode, and now i still hated the episode because of the last part! 
again a MISUNDERSTANDING popping out, oh god! i understand that sharon was hurt, but.. i agree with swayam's question, How long will she keep pushing him? the last part made me wonder that is it Done? is it seriously done or something else? if it's done then whoa! a silly Misunderstanding leads to this? if its done then (If it aint then can anybody elaborate what exactly sharon means at the Last dialogue she gave and walked away from him leaving him again disheartened?) 

ok now! i was like Aww.. the recent episode's are kind of making me get relieved but, is it still continuing? is that war still going? Then it seriously is a HIGH TIME! how much would swaRon fight? regarding small small issues!? 
I dont understand them as usual.. Just like they say 
swaRon are truly "Unpredictable" !! 
and can never be predicted !! 
Because of the flusters they make upon each other! and even make us!! 
i hope it turns good now! :/ 

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

darling_mumtahoneyangelrockingalsudhi1829tashu20swaron19Satluvsd3Ananya.SwaRonMonica..__anonymous__Phantasmswayamsharontaniya_dostii--Rumeli--yasri_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHa-Nia-OceanicRockStarRiddikulussurbhimathurBeulaSwaRonangelofdeathkavSnowey_Deepika_Lovenarbhiblossom1234crazyskynature2

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
AtlastWink

Yaar the begining it was just awesome and the best. His proposal indirectly was so so perfect, I thought that it will bring a smile on sharon but that didnt happen. The song , I too would have preferred something new, still i am ready to compromise for SwaRon as they have a magic wand which can create wonders with any song. But the MUs, SwaRon has become so predictable.Unhappy I wish they had shown sharon in a better mood.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_-Jum-RulzZ-

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
With you, Jum. I LOVED the entire episode, until the ending broke my heart almost if it hadn't been for the precap. And precap bhi, okay I'm happy ShaReYam scene hai and it looks light as opposed to serious tension-daayak, BUT as we all say, we can't trust to what precaps tell us until we see the entire sequence. So, I'm just sticking to the edge of my chair here, and hoping that something to be happy about will come SwaRon's way as well as ours in good time. Let's see what the episodes to come bring us. Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_-Jum-RulzZ-

Satluvsd3 Goldie
Satluvsd3
Satluvsd3

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
YOUR TITLE SPOKE ABOUT THE EP!!
The DANCE WAS TOTALLY UNPREDICTABLE THE WAY IT TURNED OUT TO BE!!
THE DANCE WAS TRULY ADORABLE!!!!!
THE LYRICS TOTALLY MATCHED SWAYAM'S BEHAVIOUR!!
EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Day Dreamingam highly upset and disappointed after the ep!!
i mean first they make us land in SwaoRonland and the next bit just brings us back to r normal life with lots of anger n confusion!!!
i also agree with swayam .."how much time will this go on!?"
i agree she's hurt n upset but cant u just  FORGET IT!!

i am not blaming sharon for anything or being partial towards swayam!so please dont misunderstand me !
HOPE EVERYTHING'S NOT "DONE" HERE!!
HOPE THE MU SOLVES REALLY FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jum-RulzZ-

surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Res!
*edited*

I am veryy late so really sorry! Ouch

I loveedd the starting mahn!! Embarrassed
swayam said that epicc linee!! goshhh!!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
 i was likeee---are-you-serious??? ShockedShockedShocked
am i listening dis line for real! 
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
and then wen swayam made her luk in his eyes...was ohh yeahhh!!
dats lyk our swayam Thumbs Up
and then the dancee...hum hai raahi pyaar ke...Heart
loved how sharon blushed..Blushing
but in the end...uff..wapas se fight...hope jaldi theek ho jaaye sab! Confused

Edited by surbhimathur - 05 September 2012 at 5:45am

-Jum-RulzZ-

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Jum i did like the episode and the dance as you said was cute. Most of the dialogue made sense and the way Swayam lightened the mood was very good. But yet again i am left confused to what to expect from SwaRon in future. I am heart broke and confused by what Sharon said and i am not much happy with the precap either. I know its too early to say how the real episode is going to air, but i for once want SwaRon to solve there problems by themselves. 
They are yet to talk about the previous MU they had and now we have another open ended SwaRon scene in making..i don't want them to to laugh over it and show a ShaReYam comical scene.
Pardon my low feel dear, BTW nice post and TanHa did an awesome job..

-Jum-RulzZ-

Madhura.. IF-Sizzlerz
Madhura..
Madhura..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Great, topic jum.

-Jum-RulzZ-

angelofdeathkav IF-Rockerz
angelofdeathkav
angelofdeathkav

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Jum Lovely topicHug

I loved Swaron in today's epsidoe, they were so cute the way swayam indirectly proposed to her was uber cute and the dance was just magicalEmbarrassed, but that was obvious as Swaron always create magic Day Dreaming But the Mu's when will they end, I really want to see them happy but don't know how long we have to wait for it 

-Jum-RulzZ-

Go to top